DEC announces WW and MW Tournament

Doeboy

As predicted MIFC fighters bring home the gold! Nice win guys and great tournament Doeboy

It was a great tournament to hold. Thanks to everyone who participated and congrats again to MIFC and their Champions for the victories today. Next up is the SHW tournament and one other in the works. Will reveal the details when Mike and i get them ironed out and in order.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As predicted MIFC fighters bring home the gold! Nice win guys and great tournament Doeboy

They still needa fight the champs for the money right? Lets see what happens.

They still needa fight the champs for the money right? Lets see what happens.

I think they get the money either way.

The champs fight was optional i believe

That is correct, they get the initial 50K each, the fight with the Champs for an extra 50K was optional.

Dam, wanted to see Muscle vs El Toro.

• 2 months later...
Be VERY scared of the champ.....Viva El Toro :boxing:

I can assure you Oliver is not.

Why should Oliver be? El Toro is not better than Oliver in any facet of the game.

Let's see if his punk ass can even make it through the tourney to face the Mighty One :hello:

I wouldn't bet against him.

Sorry for dragging up the past, but our fight has finally taken place..Why so Long??? Oliver did not make it through the tournament and once he did face El Toro, the BEST fighter pulled off the win while thoroughly beating Oliver within an inch of his life....All that talk for so long, only to turn out the way I said it would from the beginning :baaasmiley:

Sorry for dragging up the past, but our fight has finally taken place..Why so Long??? Oliver did not make it through the tournament and once he did face El Toro, the BEST fighter pulled off the win while thoroughly beating Oliver within an inch of his life....All that talk for so long, only to turn out the way I said it would from the beginning :baaasmiley:

Delusional much? The fight was extremely close and there is no way you can say otherwise.

Delusional much? The fight was extremely close and there is no way you can say otherwise.

Delusional? Extremely Close? Oliver won 1 of 5 rounds and he was lucky to win that one

not too mention:

"Clothesoff on the wrong end of a decent looking cross there.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif

Clothesoff is rocked! "

If he didn't miss on 10 TDs, Oliver wins that fight. If you look at the numbers, I pretty clearly got the better of the striking.

Head punch: 90 (36)

Body punch: 13 (5)

Punch combo: 30 (9)

Head kick: 0 (0)

Leg kick: 12 (3)

Body kick: 0 (0)

Takedown: 13 (3)

vs.

Head punch: 84 (38)

Body punch: 23 (5)

Punch combo: 20 (1)

Head kick: 2 (0)

Leg kick: 11 (3)

Takedown: 0 (0)

I landed a lot more combos which is the only measurable difference other than TDs/attempts.

If he didn't miss on 10 TDs, Oliver wins that fight. If you look at the numbers, I pretty clearly got the better of the striking.

Head punch: 90 (36)

Body punch: 13 (5)

Punch combo: 30 (9)

Head kick: 0 (0)

Leg kick: 12 (3)

Takedown: 13 (3)

vs.

Head punch: 84 (38)

Body punch: 23 (5)

Punch combo: 20 (1)

Head kick: 2 (0)

Leg kick: 11 (3)

Takedown: 0 (0)

I landed a lot more combos which is the only measurable difference other than TDs/attempts.

LOL.....If? If? If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle. Keep If'ing Mikey....Your boy got beat, dominated even...plain and simple

If you call that domination, then you are a retard and I am done here.

What's with the name calling? Can't you have a civil chat without without resorting to name calling

Ceaser El Toro dominated that round.

Ceaser El Toro showed his class in that round. I'd imagine he'll take it on all the scorecards.

Oliver Clothesoff clearly takes that round.

Ceaser El Toro dominated that fourth round.

Ceaser El Toro comfortably won the final round on my scorecard.

Let me spell it out for you....you won 1 round out of 5, if that is not dominated, what would you call that?

Your remarks above kind of show me why I have been shying away from DEC/PCEC lately and why others have spoken to me about the differnce in the org since you came on board. It's a shame because Brian really had a good thing going there, and he and I worked very well together. The way you handled the Elmer Montgomery issue was another glimpse at the negativity you have brought to DEC/PCEC...(My opinion of course)

I wish you well Mike. Have Brian contact me when he wants my champ, you know Ceaser El Toro, the one that dominated your fighter, to fight in his org again