PWNAGE Clothing looking to sponsor TUF-Style show

OK, I am now accepting applications for the show. I am going to make a preview show magazine so I need some background info about your fighters. I will take the best 8 or 16 (depending on how big the tournament will be). Here is what you should submit:

Fighter Name:

Hometown:

Fight Camp/Alliance:

Sponsored by:

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences):

Personality quirks:

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname:

I wanna ask a few question first,

1. I can create a fight camp virtually if I am belongs to no alliance, right?

2. So you are scrapping the everyone should be create in the same day rule and now everyone can join this?

3. If I have no sponsor...then I will have to make virtual sponsor?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna ask a few question first,

1. I can create a fight camp virtually if I am belongs to no alliance, right?

2. So you are scrapping the everyone should be create in the same day rule and now everyone can join this?

3. If I have no sponsor...then I will have to make virtual sponsor?

1. You can either use your MMAtycoon Alliance name (i.e. mine is "MMA Linker") or a fictional fight team name (i.e. mine would be Maryland Top Team)

2. Everyone still has to be created the same day. Everyone will also have to be 18 years old. Once I have 16 fighters, I will tell everyone what day to create the fighter. Then you will all get at least 2 weeks to train before your first fight. That way you can build up your conditioning and strength to a decent level.

3. As far as sponsors go, I wanted everyone to have a chance to promote a company in game (i.e. PWNAGE). Companies may be more willing to sponsor you if they know you are on the show. (I know since you haven't created a fighter yet, this is impossible, but the sponsor can be added after you submit your application). If you want to make up your own sponsor (i.e. fighter is sponsored by the Mexican Government or sponsored by the letter Q) you can do that too, just try to avoid trademarks, and get permission from in game companies if they haven't officially sponsored you yet.

Fighter Name: Roy "Rancid" Rogers

Hometown:LA

Fight Camp/Alliance:Dirty Boy Boxing

Sponsored by:N/A

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences):fighting his whole life on the streets, it took an arrest to finally see that something needs to change. Roy decided to try out at an MMA Gym and found out he was a natural.

Personality quirks: Laid Back, Likes to challenge himself. Will fight anyone.

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname:"Rancid" got his nickname from his first amateur fight from his opponent calling him stinky during the clinch.

I run Anarchy Fighwear in Los Angeles and I am willing to sponsor any fighter looking to compete in this event but doesnt have the funds to do so. Let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Fighter Name: Roy "Rancid" Rogers

Hometown:LA

Fight Camp/Alliance:Dirty Boy Boxing

Sponsored by:N/A

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences):fighting his whole life on the streets, it took an arrest to finally see that something needs to change. Roy decided to try out at an MMA Gym and found out he was a natural.

Personality quirks: Laid Back, Likes to challenge himself. Will fight anyone.

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname:"Rancid" got his nickname from his first amateur fight from his opponent calling him stinky during the clinch.

Awesome. Roy Rogers is fighter #1 for the show. Please do not create him until I tell you to do so.

I run Anarchy Fighwear in Los Angeles and I am willing to sponsor any fighter looking to compete in this event but doesnt have the funds to do so. Let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Awesome idea. Ideally I'd like to have 16 fighters representing 16 different companies.

The offer is there if you can find someone or I am happy to be impartial if you wish just to help people develop.

ok what i am thinking in the way of coaches is putting company owner vs company owner. That puts me on one side and max power of biopharm on the other. Cardiff would make a great coach but who do we put on the other side? Maybe cardiff can be a moderator or consultant that acts as an impartial party.

Also we have decided to make this an open/superheavyweight competition (like the original UFC). That way everyone always makes weight.

We have picked a name for the show. We are calling it "Blood on the Canvas" aka "BOTC". We have also added our 2nd fighter Noah Anderson.

Here is the roster so far:

1. Roy Rogers

2. Noah Anderson

We have picked a name for the show. We are calling it "Blood on the Canvas" aka "BOTC". We have also added our 2nd fighter Noah Anderson.

Here is the roster so far:

1. Roy Rogers

2. Noah Anderson

Fighter 3: Rian Madison

Fighter Name: Frederick Stavich

Hometown: Greenwich.

Fight Camp/Alliance: Russian Roulette Daily.

Sponsored by: N.A

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences): Started his life in school, not coming from a wealthy family but trying to get good grades. He was a wrestler in school, and because of this he finally got a break in the world of MMA.

Personality quirks: Quiet and calm outside of the octagon, you would never guess that he's a fighter by his outside attitude, although in the octagon he's a beast. He's a dedicated and hard worker.

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname: "Tiny", "The Rocker", and "Candlewax". The first from being big, the second for his KO's, and the third because he's been known to walk around with burning candles, leaving the wax behind. He does not go by his nicknames.

Fighter Name: Frederick Stavich

Hometown: Greenwich.

Fight Camp/Alliance: Russian Roulette Daily.

Sponsored by: N.A

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences): Started his life in school, not coming from a wealthy family but trying to get good grades. He was a wrestler in school, and because of this he finally got a break in the world of MMA.

Personality quirks: Quiet and calm outside of the octagon, you would never guess that he's a fighter by his outside attitude, although in the octagon he's a beast. He's a dedicated and hard worker.

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname: "Tiny", "The Rocker", and "Candlewax". The first from being big, the second for his KO's, and the third because he's been known to walk around with burning candles, leaving the wax behind. He does not go by his nicknames.

Ok you have been added. Here is the roster so far:

1. Roy Rogers

2. Noah Anderson

3. Rian Madison

4. Frederick Stavich

Plus there are at least 4 others who are in but have not filled out the form

On a side note, we have decided to make this an open weight/super heavyweight competition similar to the original UFC. This will ensure that all fighters make weight.

Fighter Name: Jules Winnfield

Hometown: Los Angeles

Fight Camp/Alliance: Marsellus Wallace Hitmen

Sponsored by: N/A

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences): Hard working man, doing contract hits for the mob. Tired of killing people with guns, so now he wants to use his hands.

Personality quirks: recites the biblical passage, Ezekiel 25:17 before he executes someone.

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname: "Contract Killa" and why, because that's what he does

Please tell me you have all seen this movie ^

Fighter Name: Leonel Lutsky

Hometown: Dallas

Fight Camp/Alliance: Goliath Fight Camp[Virtual]

Sponsored by: -

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences):

Leonel was a badass ever since his high school day, he was a troublemaker in school and occasionally, outside too. He held a record of at least 10 gang fights and more than 20 one on one fights throughout his high school day but his father didn't really care about it, instead his father always said to him, "Good job, son. F*** everybody who f*** with you." You might call it bad education, but his father would just shrug it off. Leonel's father was a regular office guy, but a fighter too when he was young. That's probably why he didn't care if Leonel fights, he just wanted his son to complete his dream to be a world class fighter. Leonel was forced(techincally) to learn how to fight ever since he was young, mainly in a boxing gym(various other gyms as well but the boxing gym was his main).

Sadly, he got kicked out of school when he was 17 and turned an amateur boxing fighter since then. In his period of being an amateur boxing fighter, he met the one that changed his personality - his boxing coach at that time, newly hired by his gym. Well, at first he was just going for that coach's daughter because she was hotter than fire, and it ended he clicked more with the coach but not with his daughter. His boxing coach taught him the meaning of fighting, respect and other stuff that a true martial artist possessed, that turned Leonel from a street thug to more of a fighter. At the young age of 18, he got a one chance opportunity, a break into the MMA through a reality show.

Personality quirks: Can talk a lot of bullshit if wanted to, but usually on the calm and quiet side. Shows respect to his opponent unless his opponent disrespects him first. Generally, "You do what to me, I will do what to you."

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname: "The Blazing Fists", due to his powerful punches that looks like fire when he throws it.

Fighter Name: Jules Winnfield

Hometown: Los Angeles

Fight Camp/Alliance: Marsellus Wallace Hitmen

Sponsored by: N/A

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences): Hard working man, doing contract hits for the mob. Tired of killing people with guns, so now he wants to use his hands.

Personality quirks: recites the biblical passage, Ezekiel 25:17 before he executes someone.

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname: "Contract Killa" and why, because that's what he does

Please tell me you have all seen this movie ^

Sorry dude, I don't know what movie this is. The bible thing sounds like Boondock Saints though. If you can tell me what movie it is I will watch it though.

On a side note. Here is the roster so far:

1. Roy Rogers

2. Noah Anderson

3. Rian Madison

4. Frederick Stavich

5. Jules Winnfield

6. Leonel Lutsky

Coach 1: Buster Gloves (owner of PWNAGE Clothing NY)

Coach 2: Max Power (owner of Biopharm Nutrition NY)

Consultant/Moderator: CardiffWanderer (All around nice dude)

Fighter Name: Steve JR

Hometown: Ban Don Wai

Fight Camp/Alliance: GOODFELLAS

Sponsored by: BIOBONDS and MARVEL COMBAT

History of your fighter (family, occupation, beliefs, hobbies, other significant life experiences): Steve JR was brought up in a nice middle class jewish family in Thailand. He has 1 little brother who he practiced his fight techniques on which often resulted in teeth getting knocked out. JR's mother is an office secetary and his father is a gifted computer programmer. JR does not eat pork unless it is bacon. Hobbies include flying a kite and other strength building activities such as basketball and tennis. JR was bar mitzva'd at 13 and won second place in a junior highschool speach competition.

Personality quirks: JR is bothered by loud obnoxious people.

Nickname and how your fighter got his nickname: JR's nickname is Homophobe because he never allows other men to walk or stand behind him.