World of Mixed Martial Arts

Has anyone played this game. 1 or 2?

I have just got into this game, Played the demo a good bit this week and plan on buying the WOMMA 2 game in a week or so when I can.

I was just wondering if anyone has played it or still currently plays it.

If you havn't played it , here is the link to find it . WOMMA

And if you want to know more about it, GameZone Review

No torrent, and the cd key thing is impossible to break as a normal guy(possible for hacker I guess) so yeah, you either be a hacker or you buy it. I personally believe the wrestling-based game of Grey Dog Software(Total Extreme Wrestling) provides more depth and replayability than this one but still, this is the best MMA simulation game for PC as of now, I guess.

Im disapointed to read people have even looked for a torrent for a game made by a small time game designer, i would think given our affection for MMATycoon people would understand the plight of the little developer...

There is NO torrent. Its e-licensed and that simply isnt getting broken so dont hold your breath.

I have been playing greydog games for years, i own 3 version ofs TEW the wrestling simulator (2010 is epic) and i also own WMMA 2 its self a fantastic game worth every single penny.

Dont be so tempted to run to real world mods with eaither game tho, the majority are openly beta and unfinished works in progress and the default game world data is designed to run at optimal for the game so why not stick to that for best perfomance and unbreakability? Its a rich gameworld with many great fighters you will soon find yourself very familiar with.

I sugest you start with XCC, its a lighter weight class specific american promotion with enough challange to break anyone into the game without having to worry about too many divisions, and it has a company face that 9/10 times wont be taken away by larger promotions due to his size Philip Ziskie, you can build your company around this guy... and he is one of the P4P greatest, if you can some how manage to become profitable and stay in buissnes... about 6-7 months in you might wanna look at hireing Li-Kong Ho, Ziskie's biggest challange, but dont fight them untill both have cleared out your divisions, this is a super fight that 9/10 times will result in Li-Kong Ho becoming the new champion... Hire Lito Alcala , Lars Bohlin, Lamont Banner, Kei Maki and nature them, dosnt happen every game but one of them is likely to become a star if not all, and the rest make good division filler... Sammy Gaffigan might seem like a top guy but eventualy he will become your gate keeper, he cant beat Ziskie easily eaither so i ushaly keep them apart. Shuler Eigenberg is a suprise success also at featherweight.

With XCC the women's division can be very important also , mostly coz nobody else in the game world is doing it well... and you can get Layla Holmes to anchor the division with Gina Dixon , April Watson , and Echiko Wantabe, but the real star of the women's division will most likely be Karen Curtis who will trade the title around with Gina untill you can build some talent depth.

Gregory O'Hara makes a awesome lightweight Clay Guida, Manuel Silva is a BEAST but will 9/10 leave for a bigger company or cost you so much you wish he did... so avoid putting him in title situations.

No matter who you play with... always sign Jim Carpenter, think of him as a high level Jardine that can cover 3 weight class's (light-welter). very useful. Good hiddens!

Heavyweights: Hassan Fezzik IS Fedor... James Foster is Brock ... make the fight happen if you play GAMMA or Alpha. Aleksander Ivanov is a shock success also. Rav Kapur is the future.

If you must play a real world mod (that is infact still beta its self) then try DOMMA (Dawn of MMA) its the most fun to play as you wait for the fighters you love to debut and re-act there historys... but it is a bit on the flimsy side once you get to 2010 and beyond... stats for the most part seem fair...

I downloaded this game and got tired of it before I knew what it's about. Why would you look for a torrent? He charges $35 for a textbased game. He can't be dumb enuogh to believe it's worth three times the amount of a second hand xbox game of 2009. He probably would've earned more if he just charged $10 instead of being a greedy assh.

I'm pretty sure this is far from uncrackable. As far as know the demo includes all the games features, so all you'd have to do is find the cap on the time limit and remove it. Judging by the quality of this game I wouldn't be surprised if it was as simple as looking for it in the memory and changing a single value. All you'd have to know is a bit of assembly, which I learned this year in class :D

I downloaded this game and got tired of it before I knew what it's about. Why would you look for a torrent? He charges $35 for a textbased game. He can't be dumb enuogh to believe it's worth three times the amount of a second hand xbox game of 2009. He probably would've earned more if he just charged $10 instead of being a greedy assh.

I'm pretty sure this is far from uncrackable. As far as know the demo includes all the games features, so all you'd have to do is find the cap on the time limit and remove it. Judging by the quality of this game I wouldn't be surprised if it was as simple as looking for it in the memory and changing a single value. All you'd have to know is a bit of assembly, which I learned this year in class :D

Your just wrong, on almost every single level. And as someone who seems to have played MMATycoon for some time im shocked you didnt take the time to look deeper into the game before you judged it unworthy of the price, i mean hell how many people signed up to this game... released they needed to wait 3 days for a QFC and potentialy months for a decent project fighter and then saw that VIP costs money and didnt think THIS was worth the value and just left it?

The game is worth every penny, the community at greydog is one that has been built up over many years and is about as active and passionate about the series as this one's if not more, and the hours of enjoyment taken from this game will far in exceed anything any xbox game is likely to give you... but hey thats your choice to make.

As for cracking e-license, seriously... good luck with that, it isnt going to happen.

yaaay!! great for you steeve (steve). fukin awesome. im so happy to interknow you on. such a douche , if you didnt like it why not just delete it and stfu rather than make your dickish comments (as usual) coupled with your inane smiley (as usual)

I will agree that $35 is a bit much. It would sell a lot more and be more appealing if it was maybe $15. But whatever, I just feel that way because I have like no money to pay for this game at the moment. I will be buying this game in 2 weeks though.

Your just wrong, on almost every single level. And as someone who seems to have played MMATycoon for some time im shocked you didnt take the time to look deeper into the game before you judged it unworthy of the price, i mean hell how many people signed up to this game... released they needed to wait 3 days for a QFC and potentialy months for a decent project fighter and then saw that VIP costs money and didnt think THIS was worth the value and just left it?

The game is worth every penny, the community at greydog is one that has been built up over many years and is about as active and passionate about the series as this one's if not more, and the hours of enjoyment taken from this game will far in exceed anything any xbox game is likely to give you... but hey thats your choice to make.

As for cracking e-license, seriously... good luck with that, it isnt going to happen.

I like this game because it has a large community of MMA fans interacting with eachother. Comparing this to World of Mixed Martial Arts is like comparing poker to solitaire. Paying for this makes a lot of sense as the costs of sustaining the game keeps growing with the community. Above that it pays for the constant improvements to the game.

Btw, who said anything about cracking e-licence? Just get the time cap off the demo...

He charges $35 for a textbased game. He can't be dumb enuogh to believe it's worth three times the amount of a second hand xbox game of 2009. He probably would've earned more if he just charged $10 instead of being a greedy assh.

This was my thought after playing the demo, basically word-for-word. The best games in the world don't cost $35 three years after they come out, so why should a text-based game?

I mean hell, Halo 3 is a three-year-old game. It's the most popular XBox game ever, and it still only costs $30 at Best Buy.

I would've been glad to plop down $15 on this game. But $35 is just ridiculous, even though I'd really like to play this game.