World of Mixed Martial Arts

I downloaded the update for the real life orgs and fighters, how the hell do you get them in the game now?

Yeah download WinRar and extract the files into the database and picture folders in the game directory.

i have been part of that community for over 5 years now, in fact i heard about MMTycoon though that site, 2 of the top 10 Orgs are owned by players from the GDS forums ;) I still play the game and TEW2010. Been playing Adam Ryland's games for over 10 years, all have been very good.

I love football manager (which evolved from text based management) so im always down for some text based management games, the deeper they are the better.

I'll give it a try and guess what, if i don't like it i wont come on here and flame the shit out of it and the developer afterwards!

Ok good game so far but only a few orgs? Tell me do more orgs and fighters spring up over time?

apparently there are mods to add real life orgs. been a fm/cm addict myself now. played usm98 back in the days then started on cm 98/99.played every iteration since then. fucking life drain but im hooked for life

I been playing EWR for a really long time and even bought some crap for Adam off his Amazon Wishlist when he had the hideous lime green site. Great stuff.

Ok good game so far but only a few orgs? Tell me do more orgs and fighters spring up over time?

Yes more orgs do turn up as the game unfolds, also as stated above real world mods are avalible, some of them are great, some of them are not so good, but all of them are work in progress (but playable at least 10 years or so deep before major issues) ... the default data its self unfolds realy nicely even 20-30 years in with new promotions randomly coming into the market globaly.

I'll give it a try and guess what, if i don't like it i wont come on here and flame the shit out of it and the developer afterwards!

That's a shame. If people read nothing but good reviews they might think this is a good game and buy it, hehe.

That's a shame. If people read nothing but good reviews they might think this is a good game and buy it, hehe.

i see most of the people in this thread seem to like the game only Troll Steeve (Steve???) trolling as usual and being the semi-douche he is

Well they should always try it first themselves before they take anyone else's word for it. I was only joking anyway, everyone has their opinion i guess.

I think it's pretty decent, i found the forum thread titles on the in game website funny, kind of reminded me of then sorts of thread titles you see at Sherdog.

Tried out the demo and liked it, but it still ain't worth 35 $! I paid £20 for football manager 10, £14 for batman arkham £9 for new red faction for xbox, I think the guy selling the game should really give it a thought bout pricing it round 10$, I bet that volume would make up for it easily

Tried out the demo and liked it, but it still ain't worth 35 $! I paid £20 for football manager 10, £14 for batman arkham £9 for new red faction for xbox, I think the guy selling the game should really give it a thought bout pricing it round 10$, I bet that volume would make up for it easily

wots $35 in £ now?

£22.63, so how can a game almost three years old be a lot more expensive than this/last years top rated games?

I downloaded the second one after playing the first demo and to be honest i dont think the 2nd version is any better, some of the best features of the first are gone.

I like the game and wouldn't mind having a few years game time trying to make BCF a premier org but im not paying that money to do it, like you said if it was £10 i'd go for it but not at that price.

It's a good game but the price has to reflect it's age.

£22.63, so how can a game almost three years old be a lot more expensive than this/last years top rated games?

defo not paying that amount.event at 15 quid id buy it but iver 20 quid??

The developer has a die-hard fan base to support the price I guess. But still, I think reducing the price is a clever move but maybe the developer just don't see it. And it's hard for me to swallow the price because I am living in a country with the conversion rate of 3.6 to USD, which means that game is like 100 buck in my country, goddamn.

Still, if I am going to buy a game of Grey Dog Software with USD35, I am going for the wrestling game and not WMMA. One more thing, I think the simulator of WMMA isn't as good as MMATycoon's, it seems that a round goes off real quick without fighters really doing a lot of thing.

Yeah, well, gotta keep in mind that the engine in this game is actually a complex and one that's built very well. It'd be hard to find one that matches it, seeing as the algorithm has to account a bunch of variables and every person could give each variable a different significance, changing the simulation completely... pretty much

Right now I'm pissed, I'm playing WMMA2 with GAMMA org and I can't re-sign my fighters or sign new ones since they keep moaning for more base pay, but nothing seems to be enough for those greedy c*nts... ie: I offered 4 fights (4 guarenteed) 70% win bonus, 7,5% performance bonus, and 100k!!! (current HW champ Foster, highest paid fighter there is, is paid 240k) to a guy that 8-3-0 on total (1-1 on GAMMA) and he still rejected, now the 100k was just to try an absurd amount to see if he'd agree since I haven't been able to sign or re-sign anyone, even if I'd agree to all demands but the base pay just keeps being too low.

I just had 2 events so I can't actually pay everyone 500k now can I?

edit: Found the answer from WMMA2 forums, it has something to do with the language version of my Windows and has the instructions to fix it!

Right now I'm pissed, I'm playing WMMA2 with GAMMA org and I can't re-sign my fighters or sign new ones since they keep moaning for more base pay, but nothing seems to be enough for those greedy c*nts... ie: I offered 4 fights (4 guarenteed) 70% win bonus, 7,5% performance bonus, and 100k!!! (current HW champ Foster, highest paid fighter there is, is paid 240k) to a guy that 8-3-0 on total (1-1 on GAMMA) and he still rejected, now the 100k was just to try an absurd amount to see if he'd agree since I haven't been able to sign or re-sign anyone, even if I'd agree to all demands but the base pay just keeps being too low.

I just had 2 events so I can't actually pay everyone 500k now can I?

edit: Found the answer from WMMA2 forums, it has something to do with the language version of my Windows and has the instructions to fix it!

Luckily it was some error. If it's real and not scripting error, that guy is really a douchebag lolz.

When i go to buy it though, it still says it's $35. I haven't actually paid for it as I little on money these days so maybe after I go past a certain point, it says it's only $25. ?