American Fight Mix

WOG

American Fight Mix is finally here!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Huberc04/afmusa.jpg

Our Page

We are a new fight org out of Los Angeles........We are in the works of setting up our first event which will feature fighters from 135 and up!

We will have our first belt fight that night for the Lightweight Division!

If you have a fighter in the LA area that needs a contract hit me up.......Also if your a company wanting to do some co hosting in the future hit me up!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Fight Mix is finally here!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/Huberc04/afmusa.jpg

Our Page

We are a new fight org out of Los Angeles........We are in the works of setting up our first event which will feature fighters from 135 and up!

We will have our first belt fight that night for the Lightweight Division!

If you have a fighter in the LA area that needs a contract hit me up.......Also if your a company wanting to do some co hosting in the future hit me up!

what kind of co hosting you talking about for the future.

what kind of co hosting you talking about for the future.

Thinking possibly co hosting a event with another company or something........Not real sure details yet but open for ideas!

Check my boys out

3 fighters based in Los Angeles that need to be signed...

Paul Richards natural weight 195 can cut to 184.5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=6261

Kevin Angulo natural weight 185 can cut to 174.5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=6266

Kfier Asher natural weight 155 can cut to 146.4

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=6270

First card is right around the corner......2nd card FINISHED! And our 3rd card Night of Champions is going to be a historical night with every weight class from 135-265+ putting their titles on the line

Trust me you don't want to miss this action!

If you have fighters in LA let me know as we are currently the 2nd top org in LA.........The reason why is because we respect our fighters and will never expect you to fight someone who is out of your league!

Calling all fighters!

My question is "Do you wanna be a Fuckin fighter"?

If so contact me because I will put together great matchs for your fighters, give them great pay, and treat you both with respect!

I put everything I can into AFM! I believe in open and honest communication lol

AFM shirts all the work was done by Hardcore Fighting Brand!

Oh snap a challenge has been put down! :mf_popcorn1:

I can honestly say that Seymore Butts is one of the most professional guys in the LA scene. He has responded to every one of my emails and met anything that I requested. He treats everyone with nothing but class. AFM is a great organization in general and if I create any more fighters then I'll be more than happy to sign up with this company.

AFM is still and always signing fighters!

I don't care what record you have I will sign you.

I believe in them fighters that are 0-2 or 0-3 whatever! You need the shot just like everyone else

This is the beautifull Molly Hotty from Your Mom Radio…..We are waiting in atecipation for the President of American Fight Mix to get here for our interview.

Molly Hotty

Molly Hotty notices AFM President Chris walking in and thinks DAMN he looks good

AFM President

Molly sorry to keep you waiting, you know I would never miss an interview with you!

Molly Hotty

Giggles like wise Chris

Both take a seat

Molly Hotty

Chris tell us how is AFM doing?

AFM President

Great of course! In all seriousness AFM is doing some big things…..I have 4 fights coming up in the next 9 days plus some bigger things in the horizon

Molly Hotty

Wow 4 fights in 9 days? Can you tell us a little bit out them?

AFM President

Sure keep in mind all these fights are like always 10 fights all in the cage…..So we start off with Bad Blood which is LIVE tonight with the main event Donte Moss v John Turpin, next we have Night of Champions where ever AFM belt from 135 to 265+ are fighting that night with a main event of Yuriel Angel vs William Wallace you won't want to miss this event, following these two events are AFM Fight Night 1 and Redemption.

Molly Hotty

WOW you are right that is a lot of big things…….So tell us are there any big up and comers in your org to watch out for?

AFM President

You know it…….AFM has a bunch of up high quality fighters….some that are really going to hit high rankings in LA would be Luther Reinhardt, Frank Lucas, William Wallace, Kirill Filipovic, and Hayato Kawajiri……keep your eye out for all of these guys on the LA p4p ranking!

Molly Hotty

Tell us what is your relation with The Crucible in LA?

AFM President

The Crucible is a great org owned by an even great guy! The Crucible & AFM are doing something never done on MMA Tycoon….Basically The Crucible signs new up and coming fighters with no record, losing record or winning record with a smaller pay…..Then if fighter X proves themselves in Crucible they get a bigger signing contract with AFM along with a sponsorship with Non Stop Nutrition!

Now the beauty to this is it works vis versa….if any fighter starts tanking in AFM then they will be released to Crucible to try to re-establish themselves…..If they do that then it's back to AFM.

Molly Hotty

Sounds like a great idea!

Well I don't want to keep you to much longer, even though I could stay with you all day *giggles*……any last words?

AFM President

I would like to thank Crucible, Non Stop Nutritionand Green Dragon Sport Club which is one of the best gyms in LA!

Also thank you for spending the time with me for this interview Molly……It was like always such an amazing time with such a beautiful women!

Molly Hotty

*blushes* Well you heard it hear on Your Mom Radio an amazing interview with AFM President Chris…..Thanks for tuning in and untill next time much love!

Molly and Chris sneak off to the back stage room and shut the door*********************squeak squeak moan moan************** :mf_popcorn1: