Coldplay

if you dont like coldplay, you dont like music...as rafa would say, thats a FACT

pfft, what does he know...fat spanish waiter.

*creeps in thread* i LOVE that track..when i first discovered it (on a wanderlei tribute vid) i went and found it and i must have played over and over to the point i learned the whole song in 3 days..the scientist and clocks are also tracks i jam regularly *runs out of thread*

Sorry, I don't care for it actually. Maybe in time I will feel differently...if I ever become a homosexual that is. :wub:

Well if you ever do, you know where to find the other homosexuals. Right here in this thread. Everyone above you and me of course.

By the way, I'm seeing Rollins in 10 days.

Well if you ever do, you know where to find the other homosexuals. Right here in this thread. Everyone above you and me of course.

By the way, I'm seeing Rollins in 10 days.

oh how fun, im sure Rollins is going to be a sausage fest...i'm pretty sure there are 10x more girls at a Coldplay show, and thats whats its all about...

and btw i worked with a dude in vegas who worked for Rollins' band as a roadie and he swears Rollins is a queer, no joke.