I finished my first book for Tycoon

It's in line at the press as we speak, it should be out soon. All you newer managers will want to pick this up, hell even some of you older guys could use some of these tips. It's free, since you know, it's all about keeping what money you have, and getting more

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/tyleroreilly/noobbegging.png

hope you enjoy

When I get a shit ton of cash I am gonna just hand it out like candy. Because there isnt much you can do with it.

send it my way. yeah, i don't need it but u obviously haven't the imagination to figure out sumthin' better to do with it so i would gladly take it off ur hands. :)

Do people really just send out PM's begging for money? It's crossed my mind if a see a manager with millions but I would never actually do it, I guess I have some pride.

Yes, they sure do.

I did it back in the day. I just looked for rich non active managers that havent logged in for awhile and asked them if they were done playing if i could have there doe. Made over 500k :thumbup: Cha Ching!!!