Favorite mmatycoon fighter?

Who is your favorite tycoon fighter?

Don't choose your own fighters please.

Mine are Jesus Gonzalez and Pierre Lepew.

Now lets hear yours!

Who is your favorite tycoon fighter?

Don't choose your own fighters please.

Mine are Jesus Gonzalez and Pierre Lepew.

Now lets hear yours!

Well mine is your av Guccimane lol

but really it is guccimane's av

Good look with Marcello JBomb, he's one of my fave's too.

I'd say Sosa and Hakuin Ekaku. Even though Hakuin's already beat up on two of my alliance members.

The Hurricane's a banger. The Columbian KO machine

Ekaku is just so well rounded, always finds a way to win, most of the time finish. I love how his KO's and Subs both can absolutely come out of nowhere.

• Upvote 1

Good look with Marcello JBomb, he's one of my fave's too.

I'd say Sosa and Hakuin Ekaku. Even though Hakuin's already beat up on two of my alliance members.

The Hurricane's a banger. The Columbian KO machine

Ekaku is just so well rounded, always finds a way to win, most of the time finish. I love how his KO's and Subs both can absolutely come out of nowhere.

sosa and zen are the best thing going in the LW i also like rolen spliffs j blunts and earl lee swagger.... earl lee has swag and i like that! my own personal fighter fav is ghazala hussein and sonny "flash" giovanni

clearly being convicted inc i absolutely adore fedor.. i mean fidel puno.. hes my big cuddle bear lmao

Zen, because he is awesome.

Jin Sen, because he is inspirational in the story of his career.

Earl Lee Swagger, because of his awesome look, name and dominating rise to #1 in his class.

Johnny Cage, because he had many losses, but rebounded from them to be a top contender.

I also kinda like Muhammed ^ 3. Certainly I will become a fun if he proves that he is for real in SynCity.

... I also noticed that they are all SynCity fighters. I blame reading the preview story to Syn' 100 shortly after I joined. It really got me hooked on this ;)

The Dront. He's an inspiration to us all.

Yup I love The Dront too.

My favourite at the moment is a fighter of CardiffWanderer's called Neville Champman who fought at my first event and is still battling away. He has 7 wins, all by decision. I'm not sure why he's my favourite but I always like to see him do well.

Also a big fan of Nick Diaz for actually looking and fighting like his real life counter-part. Would love to see him against elite level fighters. He ran through Lucas Lunar who's tops in the division now but it's hard to tell where he stands otherwise. That rematch should definitely happen.