Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

Gotta give it you the Patriot, he was cut and rocked but still pulled out the win

Team Biobonds is all heart baby. No quitting in this team. Gim will break one of your better fighters next week.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8417/bmm21.jpg

265 lbs Tom Joad v Dean Williams 265 lbs title

155 lbs Mark St James v Rodrigo Diaz 155 lbs title

155 lbs John Howard v Rich Fleming

145 lbs Samuan Prasoetram v Cameron Kard

145 lbs Joel Bailey v Ben van der Woerd

185 lbs Jimmy Highes v Bones Jones

135 lbs Raymond Yacht v Bryan Adams

170 lbs Sako Polumenta v Jebidiah Knepp

135 lbs Jill Leonard v Nick Naga

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8417/bmm21.jpg

Can we have a few words from the winner and loser from BMM1?

Well, I have just one thing to say. This is what you get for underestimating an opponent. You thought I was a weak link? In your face.

Thank you. :)

Please let me know if your fighters need supplements. It is not okay to go out and purchase your own. You'll be kicked out of the tournament if you are using unsanctioned supps. We want to keep this fair for everyone.

Cheers!

@Showdown- BMM is serious shit... Crazy face is official proper supplement enforcer.

@fuckface- take your pictures of your hero elsewhere, you xenophobic Baltic cretin. And maybe read a book by Andrievs Ezergailis, he's from the shithole you call home.

Does Crazy Face get money for being the supplement bouncer?

I mean, he's not coherent anymore...doesn't really understand the concept of "money," and besides, all of his living is paid for by the Terror Factory. When told that he had been signed to SFO for 2000 fights, he said, "mrbbhmrm," which we have understood as, "great, I like fighting."

Kobayashi has released a statement after all this controversy:

"I don't even know why I'm fighting for a spot in round 1. I'm going to win anyways and it's basically a waste of training time. Mark my words, my fists will knock Chavez out in 3 minutes. Since this fight is going to happen, it will be a message to Team Biobonds that no matter how many wins they get, at the end of the day, at the end of the tournament, I'll be on top."

Stay out of our threads. They have nothing to do with you.

actually i had and you fuck me up. i sack fihter because i wanted to join this tournamet and created new 22 yeard old fighter have did some one of your alliance told me and then he just told me to fuck of because he didnt like my fighters name so i was angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Downvote 1

actually i had and you fuck me up. i sack fihter because i wanted to join this tournamet and created new 22 yeard old fighter have did some one of your alliance told me and then he just told me to fuck of because he didnt like my fighters name so i was angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This makes no sense at all. None of your fighters were created for this tournament, as can easily be told by looking at their creation dates, as the only guy you created after the creation date was created just 4 days ago. Plus a 22 year old would be against the rules, so clearly you must be confused. That said, naming a fighter Adolf Hitler is likely to be seen in poor taste by a good many people. I can only assume that such negative reactions was the reaction you were trying to elicit, so you really don't have much ground to stand on when it is the reaction you receive.

This makes no sense at all. None of your fighters were created for this tournament, as can easily be told by looking at their creation dates, as the only guy you created after the creation date was created just 4 days ago. Plus a 22 year old would be against the rules, so clearly you must be confused. That said, naming a fighter Adolf Hitler is likely to be seen in poor taste by a good many people. I can only assume that such negative reactions was the reaction you were trying to elicit, so you really don't have much ground to stand on when it is the reaction you receive.

the thing was that i had to have fighter who was in their organization to be in their tournament so i just created fighter to join their org as one of them told me to. he told that was te rule of tournamet and i did that. he told me to write te fighter ID he will sign me in and then will PM me when to create fighter for tournamet but for some kinda reason i dont know it was name of what but i just didnt see any rules for fighter names so i was kinda angry because i ruined 2 fighter slots!

the thing was that i had to have fighter who was in their organization to be in their tournament so i just created fighter to join their org as one of them told me to. he told that was te rule of tournamet and i did that. he told me to write te fighter ID he will sign me in and then will PM me when to create fighter for tournamet but for some kinda reason i dont know it was name of what but i just didnt see any rules for fighter names so i was kinda angry because i ruined 2 fighter slots!

So you thought you'd be clever/funny and create a guy named Adolf Hitler to be your fighter to join the org so that you could join the tournament? Then when people take offense to something you did clearly to be offensive, you get upset? And go around continuing to be a complete ass about it for over a month? Yeah, I'm still not seeing how you are any bit in the right here. I'm glad they didn't let you in the tournament or the organization (whichever one you intended to join) and hope they would continue to not want to associate with you at all.

At most, you wasted one fighter slot for 15 days. Since you created a number of other fighters around the same time you would have created Adolf (the first week in May), I'm not even willing to say that was much of an imposition on you. The fact that you haven't sacked Adolf or any of the fighters you created around that time further demonstrates to me that you really weren't hurt in any way.