Goodfellas Present: BMM Competition

The Goodfellas Present: Become a Made Man competition

***THIS IS ONLY OPEN TO MANAGERS WHO HAVE CURRENT FIGHTERS IN SFO MONTREAL/AMSTERDAM OR AOC IN MONTREAL***

SFO Montreal along with Marvel Combat and Biobonds Supplements will be holding an Ultimate Fighter style Tournament. We will be looking for 16 managers who have an open fighter slot to participate in this tournament. On a date to be specified later, all participating managers will create a new fighter. There will be 8 fighters in both the Featherweight and Super Heavyweight division. Once all 16 fighters are created they will be split into two teams. The two teams will be Team Marvel coached by Remi Lebeau owner of Marvel Combat and Team Biobonds coached by Dudley Fitz owner of Biobonds Supplements. One coach will get the first pick of the fighters while the other will get to pick the first fight. After the teams are split the coach will work with his team to pick the first fight. The team that wins the fight gets to pick the next fight. This will continue until there is only one fighter left and he will be crowned “The Made Man” He will receive $50,000, a 90 day sponsor from both Marvel Combat and Biobonds Supplements as well as a contract in the SFO. The other Finalists will receive $25,000.

All fighters will receive supplements from Biobonds and team Clothing from Marvel Combat as well as funds for training. To make things fair all fighters will be created at the same time and the age of 21. Also all fighters will get to train at a Brand New Elite Gym Exclusive for this competition, however how you train there is up to you. The fights will always take place on a Sunday and the fight announcements will take place on a Monday. Once a fight is announced it will take place the following week in order to make sure the fighter has enough time to recover.This is exclusively for people with connections to the Goodfellas (You have to have a current fighter in either SFO Montreal, SFO Amsterdam or AOC in Montreal) Only extremely active managers need apply.

PM me if you wish to enter. Include what weight class you wish to participate in. Once again DO NOT create a fighter yet.

So Far

145 Manager

1 Cause McDubree 17807

2 Nathaniel Rekrashavi 17929

3 Frank Shillington 6511

4 Jack Shit 21844

5 Aratoa Crimson 13009

6 Richard O'Sullivan 1676

7 Gale Hawthorne 22636

8 MrBogus Sogo 25370

Res Ace Chavez 26741

Res Aychtoo Beaux 22783

265+ Manager

1 Mr. Terror 24019

2 Alec Burke 12294

3 Carson Crider 23446

4 OJ Emakpore 21386

5 Kyle Pearce 12702

6 Chris Nylan 22507

7 Cus Damato 16208

8 Marcus Reynolds 20843

Res Scott Davies 13499

Res Nicky Vegas 21422

Well things are booking fast!!! There are only 3 spots left: 2 at 145 and 1 at 265+.

Now we will be taking 1 or two alternates incase there are any problems but make sure you pm asap in you want in

All of the current slots are full however we are looking for 2 reserve fighters for both weight classes. These fighters will enter the contest if one of the fighters breaks the rules or is unable to continue. As a reserve you will get to train in the elite gyms, receive supps and shirts as well as an sfo contract. Are you interested in being a reserve fighter? PM me in game.

Which team will you be on?

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/biobondjerseycopy.jpg http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/marveljerseycopy.jpg

To the guys below can you please post a response introducing yourselves? It will be easier to contact in the forum at first!!

145 Manager

1 Cause McDubree 17807

2 Nathaniel Rekrashavi 17929

3 Frank Shillington 6511

4 Jack Shit 21844

5 Aratoa Crimson 13009

6 Richard O'Sullivan 1676

7 Gale Hawthorne 22636

8 MrBogus Sogo 25370

265+ Manager

1 Mr. Terror 24019

2 Alec Burke 12294

3 Carson Crider 23446

4 OJ Emakpore 21386

5 Kyle Pearce 12702

6 Chris Nylan 22507

7 Cus Damato 16208

8 Marcus Reynolds 20843

Can our fighters train wherever they want?

No

We will be opening 2 New Elite Gyms One for each team. Every fighter MUST train there at all times. Also as a side note fighters can only use what is given to them by either Dudley or myself so No outside Supps. If at any point we see a fighter breaking one of these rules they are out. We will have 2 reserve fighters for reach weight class (one for each team) who will take that persons place.

What's up.

MMATYCOON knows me as Mr. Terror. I started playing a few months back and made horribly noobish mistakes that I've been correcting ever since. Ironically, the most prestigious fighter I have at the moment was the first one I built, but besides that guy most of the other fighters are questionable.

I recently went on a 12 win streak and then everything went to hell and lost 3 out of the next 4 matches.

I own an elite gym in Las Vegas called Fort Knox (signature) and I am the post-commentary for Ultimate Cage Fighting in Rio. The owner of UCF is Cus Damato; he is also in the 265+ division. Have no fear, we both want to kick each others ass for sport.

Some of you might also know me for the [FACE] Fighters, specifically Terror Face and Murder Face. Murder Face's illustrious career of 0-2 was cut short to be reincarnated as a K1 fighter in the Convicted K1 League. He is fighting on the 7th and is in no way prepared for the fight so I recommend checking it out if you want some good laughs. Terror Face was an underground project but he has disappointed me time and time again, therefore I am destroying Terror Face and reincarnating him as a 265+ pounder to fight in this competition.

Although he is yet to be born, Terror Face strikes fear in everyone: children, mothers, animals, men, inanimate objects, et cetera. There's something about him that makes you want to run away as fast as possible. He has been known to KO guys with his mind power. He doesn't even need to make contact to make a fighter submit.

I see it as a handicap that we have to use the program's supplements and gyms because I always give my fighters the best of the best regardless how bad they suck; I do accept these rules though and will abide by them honorably and truthfully.

I think that's about it.

Oh yeah, Terror Face has also claimed this emoticon: :ph34r: --this isn't a new claim, it happened when he broke out of the criminally insane mental hospital and now he must wear a mask to protect his identity from the police.

Hey all,

This is Frank Shillington checking in for the tournament, looking forward to competing at 145lbs.

A little about myself....uuh...I've been playing this game for a long time, nearly a year actually, I've had 131 fights in mma tycoon and I generally float about in the top 500 managers rankings, one time I was up to top 200 but uhh......i'm not anymore.

I've got a few well ranked and experienced fighters at the moment as well as a few projects I've just started releasing into the tycoon jungle which'll hopefully get me back up in the top 200 mix.

I run a mid-level gym in Amsterdam called Pahuyuth Muay Thai which after a shakey start is doing well and I enjoy Romantic comedies and long walks on the beach.

Peace and Love

Frank

OJ here

recently voted 3rd smartest manager in the whole of tycoon land (i know blixxx cheated by voting for himself with his various multi accounts, so im technically 2nd but whatever.)

recently on a crap run and a bit disinterested with the game

hoping this will reinvigorate me

im also single and searching for that special someone. i enjoy long walks on the beach, holding hands,cuddling and spooning and strawberry and vanilla icecream.

im not gay despite what Mr Internets says...

all things Chuck Norris related on the forum originated from me. therefore i have The Chuckinators lifelong blessing and gratitude and when the world comes to an end from a Chuck

norris roundhouse, i will be spared and Chuck, myself and the dolphins (the animals not the football team you bad-minded people) will live happily ever after in paradise

O'Sullivan here checking in for the 145 tournament. Been playing for a while now, have had my ups and downs, went VIP, wuit being VIP got a lot of fighters had to drop quite a few. I mostly play for fun.

I do not own ay orgs or gyms or any of the sort I have had to shots at running orgs, but failed both miserably because I couldn´t find the time to recruit and so on and on and on...

I haven't been that very active lately, even missed that one of my guys gym got closed down. :D I hope this can kick some life in to me.

Have a couple of talented guys with me and now from quite a few mistakes have I learnt how to train and build. So hopefully my 145'er can go out there and kick some bloody ass.

Good luck - you're gonna need it ;)

/WingDing

EDIT: I just checked out everyones responses, and I am sad to admit that my I´m not as funny as you guys. :(

Hello guys,

I'm MrBogus Sogo. I have a fighter in Montreal that joined in SFO but so far his career is not good as what i've expected that is why i join here at the tournament to create something new and different.

Just watch me fighting in 145lbs.

I'm looking forward for this tournament. I know this is very interesting and fun.

See you guys on the tourny. Goodluck to all o'us..

it's Cause reppin' the Bantamweight division and looking forward to a great tournament. love the idea of transferring my favorite (only) tv show to mmatycoon, will do my best to make BMM a winner. that'll be within the agreed upon rules, as i've always been a straight shooter when it comes to competition; believing it's giving your all that matters, not the end result.

Aratoa checking in. My AOC fighter is Arthur Eld and I run the Montreal mid-tier gym The Lion's Den, which is a member of the Synergy Fight Team. I've been playing since October and have been a gym owner for almost as long. The format of his tourney looks like it'll be a lot of fun and I'm glad for something different.

Good luck to my future teammates and opponents!