How polite!

Gutz

Check out this guy!

He just decided to pay VIP, start gym and then just help other players to get better! How nice is that! He doesnt wanna improve his own fighters or fight with them or anything like that.

Someone said that he might be so called "multi" but since there is no evidence to prove that it really cant be so..

:yeahright:

At first I thought maybe he was using 8 of his guys as sparring for his 2 projects while using the money from the gym to support them, but looking closer he actually has *every* fighter operating as a sparring robot.

Were I one of the other managers in this gym I might be a bit worried about associating with something so fishy looking.

4 CT coaches for that price? Only one person is gaining in my opinion.

Exactly, if the guy was turning a profit or even training one of his own guys as a project I would beleive it was just someone who used to play as a non-VIP who has come back as VIP with a plan.

As it is, this is just a clumsy looking multi.

Exactly, if the guy was turning a profit or even training one of his own guys as a project I would beleive it was just someone who used to play as a non-VIP who has come back as VIP with a plan.

As it is, this is just a clumsy looking multi.

He should be turning a nice profit. At $600 per person, you only need 19 fighters to pay for 4 single elite coaches; probably one, maybe two, more to cover upkeep and equipment costs. There are 33 fighters in the gym. Ten of them may be his own sparring dummies, but that's just his own money circling around, not money be lost.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=900

Check this out too. Owner got ten sparring guys. who would do that.

I've got eight in my $50 gym. Of course they aren't just sparring dummies, but actual fighters with somewhat decent records for the most part. And it being a $50 gym with over 200 members, I'm neither making money or building up monster projects as a result. A decision I made to provide the best gym in Montreal for a new manager/fighter to get started out in. There are many ways to play the game, and just because someone has a lot of guys who are sparring leaders in a gym doesn't mean they are necessarily doing anything wrong - context needs to be considered.

He should be turning a nice profit. At $600 per person, you only need 19 fighters to pay for 4 single elite coaches; probably one, maybe two, more to cover upkeep and equipment costs. There are 33 fighters in the gym. Ten of them may be his own sparring dummies, but that's just his own money circling around, not money be lost.

33-19-2-10=2x600=1200. Is that nice profit? And he isnt fighting or training any of his fighters so why to turn any profit..

33-19-2-10=2x600=1200. Is that nice profit? And he isnt fighting or training any of his fighters so why to turn any profit..

It may not seem great, but take a look at how many gyms are set-up so that their fees are barely covering their coaching costs. And really, the only reason it is this low is because you've removed his own fighters from the equation. That's true if you want to consider whether the owner is making a profit, but in terms of the gym, those fighters are still paying fees without adding any costs. The gym itself is making over $7k per week easy, and since I doubt equipment has to be replaced that often, probably more. There is $19,800 coming in each week in fees, $11,000 going out each week for coaches and maybe $396 going out for upkeep. Perhaps averaging equipment replacement every 6 to 8 weeks, so less the $500 per week average there. If he had to take out a loan, that would probably be another $1079 going out, but still a solid positive weekly balance for the gym. While this may be the case of a multi trying to build up some fighters, the gym at least is set-up to support itself quite well.

If he's a multi, that should be an issue, but the gym set-up itself really is only strange because all of the owner's fighters appear to be sparring dummies. If those guys are also going to be fighting, I wouldn't see anything wrong with this approach to building a gym.

You probably have to take out his own fighter's fees, from the gym profit, because not a single one has a contract or a sponsorship. They all have exactly $204, which makes it seem like someone's sending them money. Could be anyone, but it really is simplest to assume it's the owner.

I'm not saying he's a multi or he's not. But I am saying, if he meant to make money, he's doing a poor job, and if he meant to train fighters, he's doing a horrible job. If they're not going to use coaches, he could've just had a 10-person no-coach gym.

But you never know, I suppose. Maybe he just didn't think it out like that.

It may not seem great, but take a look at how many gyms are set-up so that their fees are barely covering their coaching costs. And really, the only reason it is this low is because you've removed his own fighters from the equation. That's true if you want to consider whether the owner is making a profit, but in terms of the gym, those fighters are still paying fees without adding any costs. The gym itself is making over $7k per week easy, and since I doubt equipment has to be replaced that often, probably more. There is $19,800 coming in each week in fees, $11,000 going out each week for coaches and maybe $396 going out for upkeep. Perhaps averaging equipment replacement every 6 to 8 weeks, so less the $500 per week average there. If he had to take out a loan, that would probably be another $1079 going out, but still a solid positive weekly balance for the gym. While this may be the case of a multi trying to build up some fighters, the gym at least is set-up to support itself quite well.

If he's a multi, that should be an issue, but the gym set-up itself really is only strange because all of the owner's fighters appear to be sparring dummies. If those guys are also going to be fighting, I wouldn't see anything wrong with this approach to building a gym.

Let's put the fallacy that he is somehow in this for profit to bed shall we?

Then he should be making $7800 a week on this but he isn't. The low end of the richest companies in Vegas is a balance of $36k. He should already be on the list since his manager account sits at a whopping $11.30.

Where is the excess money going? Back out to the actual manager's fighters of course. This is also why the the fee is at $600. Maximum money laundering capacity.

This set-up isn't uncommon, but setting it up with a very obviously false account as the gym leader with 10 sparring dummies is unusual.

My alliance mates and I have the same thing set up but using our own actual accounts and fighters. This prevents me as gym owner from doing what this dude is and setting up another account with a clothing or nutrition set-up to funnel the money back to myself.

that gym is actually pretty good. If it had a slightly lower cap, it would be worth $600/week for 1v1 or 1v2 CT coach training and sparring with exceptional dummies.

that gym is actually pretty good. If it had a slightly lower cap, it would be worth $600/week for 1v1 or 1v2 CT coach training and sparring with exceptional dummies.

I agree, it is an awesome project launcher.

An awesome launcher created and maintained entirely through outright cheating. The cheating is what enables it to reach that level of awesomeness.

I wasn't saying he was doing it to make a huge profit, just that he has not created a purely money-losing gym designed to build fighters, as many in the game have done. Even after removing the money that is simply circling around, the gym will make a profit each week and support itself.

While I also suspect it is a multi, it is also possible that it is a real-life friend of the others involved and they convinced him to start out this way. I wouldn't find it all that enjoyable myself, as I'd want a least a couple of guys to be out fighting, but the gym set-up itself does not prove this is a multi. He could be training the sparring dummies on physicals for the first month or two before deciding what to do with them. He could just be doing it as a favor for his friends and really has minimal interest in the game at the moment. Any number of other scenarios exist and are just as plausible.

Any number of other scenarios exist and are just as plausible.

Yes, all are implausible as hell. Equal, but not plausible.

This gym and this account exist solely to move money and training back to another VIP account.

It is set up to stay in business and no more while siphoning the training fees back to the orginal fighters and managers who have had their account freed up to do other things.

It could be the guy's brother, friend, a space alien, or whatever but there is no way it is a legit user. Credulity can only be stretched so far...

i sent this guy an email before asking him if he's gonna fight with his fighters, he said "eventually", maybe he has a master plan? 2 of my guys are at that gym.

i sent this guy an email before asking him if he's gonna fight with his fighters, he said "eventually", maybe he has a master plan? 2 of my guys are at that gym.

Really though, what else would he say? "No, I am a multi."?

It would be nice if he had I suppose.

I would buy that he was going to fight with these guys if he was keeping any money, using any coaches, or had even one fighter participating as anything other than a training dummy.

Since he is 0-3 on that list I don't buy it.

Did I just outline a method to create more believe-able multis? Yes. If people are going to cheat at least they should make an effort to make it look semi-plausible.

Then he should be making $7800 a week on this but he isn't. The low end of the richest companies in Vegas is a balance of $36k. He should already be on the list since his manager account sits at a whopping $11.30.

Where is the excess money going? Back out to the actual manager's fighters of course. This is also why the the fee is at $600. Maximum money laundering capacity.

This set-up isn't uncommon, but setting it up with a very obviously false account as the gym leader with 10 sparring dummies is unusual.

My alliance mates and I have the same thing set up but using our own actual accounts and fighters. This prevents me as gym owner from doing what this dude is and setting up another account with a clothing or nutrition set-up to funnel the money back to myself.

Gyms dont show up in the rankings

Gyms dont show up in the rankings

I had no idea... Makes sense I suppose though.

Thank you sir for pointing out that I am an abject retard:)

The guy could well be making a profit and leaving it all in the company account. I doubt it though.