symbol next to fighters name

lancimouspitt

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=4503

After landing 100 intentional kicks (and 2 unintentional groin shots) plus 18 punches to the head and a nice punch to the liver while stuffing 36 take down attempts. I was given a red cross with a 2 and the guy walking away with pudding legs got a red cross with a 7.

Anyone ever gotten or given a cross with more then 7 days injury? is there a cap on how many days worth of injury there are before a fight is stopped? If not, I'm going to try and make some vegetables lol!

Ahh okay, Thanks for that.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=5042

Fight just ended and I won (woot) in 16 seconds. Landed 1 jab and 2 big rights, opponent landed nothing. End result is 4 days of injury for me and 0 days of injury for him.

I can understand I may have broken my hand... would have thought I'd have broken his face regardless of his Granite Chin... or did I break y hand on his granite chin? lol

So much to learn! I love it!

Not sure if it was brought up before or not, or if it's in the works. But would it be possible to have more information on the injuries? Broken hand, pulled groin, shattered jaw, hyper extended elbow. compound fracture of the shin, broken nose, deep cut on the brow/head, Concussion. that sorta thing.

Would make things more interesting then just a red cross. Would be interesting to see a list of an opponents past injuries and maybe try to work a game plan around that for a TKO.

lol I'll put some ice on it.

Now I just gotta figure out what needs to be done so my fighter doesn't hurt himself when breaking faces!

Ahh, thanks for that. Thought maybe I had to work on my punch technique or one of the base stats. Now I can just keep on with my original training setup.

Back in the day it was 30 and I did that to a guy pretty much retired his guy after that. I am pretty sure a lot of people complained about it thats why it was lowered. 16 isn't to bad

Back in the day it was 30 and I did that to a guy pretty much retired his guy after that. I am pretty sure a lot of people complained about it thats why it was lowered. 16 isn't to bad

Surprisingly not many people complained (probably just released their fighters)... I just decided that 30 days was stupid, so halved it.