D.I.F.O

man5616

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Trill: Qwis Rey and then Davies. Lets see how this fight goes. I was not wrong with the Davies VS Hill fight, it went exactly as expected and unfortunately for me I will have Davies to deal with if I make it through Rey.

Im very excited for my next fight with Rey, but I suppose we'll see how it all goes. Hopefully Ill have the privilage of fighting Davies for his title.

Gary Kaigax, coming off a brutal first round knockout of Masaaki Shikuk, is preparing for a challenge from up-and-comer Jatoshi "Toshi" Kazukaba. We at Best of the Middle[/i] magazine sat down with Gary during one of his legendary training sessions.[/i]

Best of the Middle: Tell us Mr. Kaigax, what has your training been like for this fight?

Gary Kaigax: Well, it's been intense. For a brief period, I thought I would be jumping weight to take on Andrew Trill in a true battle of honor, but DIFO put an end to that. Anyway, I'll be coming in pretty big for this fight because of that. I'll probably just barely make weight, but it's nothing to be concerned about.

BOTM: Tell us about the feud with Andrew Trill and why DIFO put an end to that fight.

GK: Well, they didn't put an end to that fight. They just put it on hold. They want us to focus on our respective weight classes for the time being, and assuming we keep relevant, we'll get a super fight down the road.

BOTM: It seems a little ridiculous to be throwing around words like super fight this early, don't you think?

GK: Every fight with me is a super fight. Sometimes the competition just doesn't realize it.

BOTM: And this fight with Toshi, this is a super fight?

GK: I guarantee it will be on every highlight real for the next decade. This will go down as the fight where everyone knew that I was the future of this division.

BOTM: But this is only your first fight at this division.

GK: Legends have to start somewhere. Unfortunately for Toshi, my legend starts with him waking up in a hospital. He's just lucky I can't bring my +9 boots of Newb Kicking into the cage. I'll have to make do with my natural strength bonus.

BOTM: Well, I look forward to seeing fireworks this weekend.

GK: Wizards make fireworks. The Dungeon Master makes corpses.

Gary Kaigax, coming off a brutal first round knockout of Masaaki Shikuk, is preparing for a challenge from up-and-comer Jatoshi "Toshi" Kazukaba. We at Best of the Middle[/i] magazine sat down with Gary during one of his legendary training sessions.[/i]

Best of the Middle: Tell us Mr. Kaigax, what has your training been like for this fight?

Gary Kaigax: Well, it's been intense. For a brief period, I thought I would be jumping weight to take on Andrew Trill in a true battle of honor, but DIFO put an end to that. Anyway, I'll be coming in pretty big for this fight because of that. I'll probably just barely make weight, but it's nothing to be concerned about.

BOTM: Tell us about the feud with Andrew Trill and why DIFO put an end to that fight.

GK: Well, they didn't put an end to that fight. They just put it on hold. They want us to focus on our respective weight classes for the time being, and assuming we keep relevant, we'll get a super fight down the road.

BOTM: It seems a little ridiculous to be throwing around words like super fight this early, don't you think?

GK: Every fight with me is a super fight. Sometimes the competition just doesn't realize it.

BOTM: And this fight with Toshi, this is a super fight?

GK: I guarantee it will be on every highlight real for the next decade. This will go down as the fight where everyone knew that I was the future of this division.

BOTM: But this is only your first fight at this division.

GK: Legends have to start somewhere. Unfortunately for Toshi, my legend starts with him waking up in a hospital. He's just lucky I can't bring my +9 boots of Newb Kicking into the cage. I'll have to make do with my natural strength bonus.

BOTM: Well, I look forward to seeing fireworks this weekend.

GK: Wizards make fireworks. The Dungeon Master makes corpses.

Excited to see this fight. Best of luck to both fighters, though Trill will be attending in support of Kaigax.

First and foremost how can DIFO get to the bottom of page on smack talk.

Secondly Mickey Mulligan is ready to beat someones ass are there any takers or do I have to spend a half hour looking down the roster trying to find an ass to beat,,,, where is Gary when I need an ass to beat? :boxing:

Andrew Trill had this to comment on the fight:

"I'd like to apologize to my fans, to my manager, and to Manu, the owner of DIFO. I got caught in one of the most beginner submissions, the likes of which not many talented fighters have lost to. I hope it hasn't deterred Manu from signing me with DIFO for another contract, but if it has... well, you take what you can get. I lost the same way all of the greats seem to in this game, to an unfortunate submission."

*Trill pauses for a moment*

"You know, considering I've never worked on my takedown defense or my submission defense, I guess I didnt do *that* badly".

Janno Kivessoo's postfight interview:

"I told you I was going to knock his ass out again and I did it. I beat him too fast in the first time so he apparently didn't remember how my fist feels because he started to call me out. Now this Coutinho guy has been sent in back of the bus and I'll hope he will keep his mouth shut. Thanks for the fans who showed up and thanks for D.I.F.O for putting this event together. Now I'm going to get some Viru Valge vodka and I'll be back in the gym on monday to getting ready for my next opponent, whoever it is."

Andrew Trill had this to comment on the fight:

"I'd like to apologize to my fans, to my manager, and to Manu, the owner of DIFO. I got caught in one of the most beginner submissions, the likes of which not many talented fighters have lost to. I hope it hasn't deterred Manu from signing me with DIFO for another contract, but if it has... well, you take what you can get. I lost the same way all of the greats seem to in this game, to an unfortunate submission."

*Trill pauses for a moment*

"You know, considering I've never worked on my takedown defense or my submission defense, I guess I didnt do *that* badly".

u know u getting another contract......stop wallowing in self pity and get your ass back in the gym ; )

u know u getting another contract......stop wallowing in self pity and get your ass back in the gym ; )

Thanks for the renewal. I've got Trill running circuits 24/7 til his agility's up and he can start working on his Takedown defense ;)

When Ryan Delman and I sat down with Manu to go over getting a contract and a fight signed, the first thing Manu said was, “Wow, you’re a little guy! You know this is Super Heavyweight and Heavyweight land, right?” For those who may not know, Delman is a buck ninety soaking wet. So Delman says, “I’m big where it counts!” Manu laughed at this and said “well who are you looking to fight?” Delman replies, “I want the biggest and dumbest SOB you got!” Manu goes through some files on his desk, murmuring to himself. After a minute or so he says, “Well he isn’t the biggest guy we have, but he sure is the dumbest!” Delman doesn’t hesitate signing the contract to fight Dave Ruttijn. When we go to leave Manu’s office, Delman turns and says, “Tell that big dumb SOB that I may be giving up a hundred pounds, but I am still going to whip that ass!”

well that was fun, the biggest and dumbest SOB knocked your ass out in 8 seconds, and he is a shit fighter xD

Cant believe he pulled that one off, must have been lucky, so if you want a rematch, feel free to ask

Gary Kaigax: I'd like to dedicate this win to Andrew Trill. He felt the need to mock my lack of submissions so I decided to slap on a kimura tonight. I've got something special waiting for when I finally get on top of you.

Andrew Trill:

I lost my last fight by submission, and it went to show that I'm the king of standup, the ground isn't where I belong. Having said that, people move houses, countries, cities... and they sure as hell can move their technique around. I'm running circuit training every chance I get, and really working on honing my wrestling and standup game. By the time Kaigax puts enough weight on that scrawny body to move up to fight me, he's gonna have no ground advantage over my wrestling, and he'll be forced to standup and bang like a big boy.

Press Release from the one and only Black Zeus:

"Another meal for the Dark Deity has been consumed and Zeus is hungry again. Tubby Potbelly was nothing but a morsel for me. I've climbed up to fourth on the SHW ladder and I won't stop until i've captured the belt from atop Mt. SOULympus and cleared out every mortal challenger. Bless the hearts of those that even attempt to throw hands and trade submissions with the Great One. Here's to the making it to the top of the ladder!"

Black Zeus then downed an entire bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 and kissed some Japanese babies.

Press Release from the one and only Black Zeus:

"Another meal for the Dark Deity has been consumed and Zeus is hungry again. Tubby Potbelly was nothing but a morsel for me. I've climbed up to fourth on the SHW ladder and I won't stop until i've captured the belt from atop Mt. SOULympus and cleared out every mortal challenger. Bless the hearts of those that even attempt to throw hands and trade submissions with the Great One. Here's to the making it to the top of the ladder!"

Black Zeus then downed an entire bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 and kissed some Japanese babies.

greatest interview ever lol

Gary Kaigax:

I weighed 280 pounds at fight time, the same I weighed in my superheavy wins, which I remind you knocked a heavily favored opponent straight out of the division. I'm saying that I don't need to change my game. It's already perfect.

Andrew Trill: Is this a joke? I've spent enough time bantering with the poor excuses for challengers I've had (excluding my last loss, of course) and quite frankly I've grown tired of stepping on eggshells so that I dont hurt your feelings. You've got a lot of big words for such a little man, and they're all being spat from that equally big mouth of yours. The same mouth, I might add, which has bit off more than it could chew on more than one occasion. We could keep it standing, take it to the ground, or take it anywhere -- I promise you by the time our fight happens taking it to the ground will be your first mistake, and panicking and standing back up will be your last. I might not be known for my ground game, but I'm drilling it 24/7, and by the time this match happens I'll be just as likely to submit you standing up as I will be to knock you out on the ground.

After this fight you'll want to switch your BJJ to a different game more your level, like Monopoly. Too bad they dont have any "Get out of Coma" free cards, cause you're gonna need it once I'm through with you.

Hell though, maybe your kids will learn from your mistakes, that is so long as their not born with the same hole I punch through you.

Keenan Foster, brother of controversial former top ten super heavyweight and heavyweight contender Benjamin Foster, signs 5 fight deal with D.I.F.O

Reporter: Keenan, you have really capitalized on your brother's success and have signed a big deal with D.I.F.O. You simply dominated your opponent in your QFC debut, any thoughts on who you want to fight next?

Keenan: I would like to devour the soul of Mark McGregor and spit out whats left of his lackluster career all over his face. He's based his entire career off a win against my brother and I will avenge that lost.

Reporter: Wow, you are wasting no time at all. When do you want to fight him?

Keenan: Yesterday.

Reporter: You are much more intense than your younger brother, let's hope that intensity leads to a victory.

Keenan: There is no hope, only the inevitable demise of Mark Mcgregor.

Reporter: Anyone else on your hit list?

Keenan: Harry Hill. After I'm done putting an end to McGregor, he will be the next to taste revenge.

Keenan Foster, brother of controversial former top ten super heavyweight and heavyweight contender Benjamin Foster, signs 5 fight deal with D.I.F.O

Reporter: Keenan, you have really capitalized on your brother's success and have signed a big deal with D.I.F.O. You simply dominated your opponent in your QFC debut, any thoughts on who you want to fight next?

Keenan: I would like to devour the soul of Mark McGregor and spit out whats left of his lackluster career all over his face. He's based his entire career off a win against my brother and I will avenge that lost.

Reporter: Wow, you are wasting no time at all. When do you want to fight him?

Keenan: Yesterday.

Reporter: You are much more intense than your younger brother, let's hope that intensity leads to a victory.

Keenan: There is no hope, only the inevitable demise of Mark Mcgregor.

Reporter: Anyone else on your hit list?

Keenan: Harry Hill. After I'm done putting an end to McGregor, he will be the next to taste revenge.

Harry Hill:-

whoa big boy, you gotta earn your stripes first get 3-0 4-0 an ill happily send you to the hw div with your bro.

tsk rookies eh all testosterone an no RECORD. Get :training2:

Keenan Foster responds to Hill's comments

Keenan: He can make all the excuses he wants, but after he sees what I'm going to do to McGregor, he won't want this fight. At least he has a better chance of lasting more than 5 secs against me. That's about the only positive he'll be able to take form the beat down I'm going to hand out to him.

Andrew Trill: Is this a joke? I've spent enough time bantering with the poor excuses for challengers I've had (excluding my last loss, of course) and quite frankly I've grown tired of stepping on eggshells so that I dont hurt your feelings. You've got a lot of big words for such a little man, and they're all being spat from that equally big mouth of yours. The same mouth, I might add, which has bit off more than it could chew on more than one occasion. We could keep it standing, take it to the ground, or take it anywhere -- I promise you by the time our fight happens taking it to the ground will be your first mistake, and panicking and standing back up will be your last. I might not be known for my ground game, but I'm drilling it 24/7, and by the time this match happens I'll be just as likely to submit you standing up as I will be to knock you out on the ground.

After this fight you'll want to switch your BJJ to a different game more your level, like Monopoly. Too bad they dont have any "Get out of Coma" free cards, cause you're gonna need it once I'm through with you.

Hell though, maybe your kids will learn from your mistakes, that is so long as their not born with the same hole I punch through you.

Gary Kaigax: That's a lot of MDC talk for a guy living in an SDC world. You're still playing with source book 1 and I'm all the way through the Megaverse. You certainly have spent a lot of time bantering. I've spent that same time winning. Come this clash of titans, my AC is going to be way too high for you to penetrate, but my crit range is about as wide as your ass is going to be when I'm done ramming my dice case up it.