Fighters Pit!!! - Clothing Line - Open For Business!!!

PBR

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free item to who replies "TFP Clothing the best"

TFP CLOTHING IS THE BEST ~!!!!!!!!

come on down to the PIT guys get a great deal on some of the best designs in th e game. help PBR clean out the old inventory so he can get some of his new designs up and rollin.

also give him a shout if your man needs a sponser he is always willin to help the fighters out.

remember thats THE FIGHTERS PIT in Vegas , located right next door to the Bunny Ranch so stop on by an PBR mite even get you a free tour of the ranch lol

TFP Clothing home of the best

YES think i got this one, nice.

congrats bro -- let me know the id number you want it sent to

also still have this going:

been thinking of going VIP -- now is your chance to do so and get a FREE shirt -- thats right the next 5 people who sign up for VIP will receive a free shirt from TFP -- reply in this thread that you just went VIP or extended your VIP -- once Tycoon confirms it you will receive a free shirt -- Thanks everyone and don't forgot to get your clothes here at TFP

5991 please

done and congrats --- dont forget some shorts -- you can pick some up for $15 at the store -- will help your fighters moral level

just reminding:

been thinking of going VIP -- now is your chance to do so and get a FREE shirt -- thats right the next 5 people who sign up for VIP will receive a free shirt from TFP -- reply in this thread that you just went VIP or extended your VIP -- once Tycoon confirms it you will receive a free shirt -- Thanks everyone and don't forgot to get your clothes here at TFP Clothing

done and congrats --- dont forget some shorts -- you can pick some up for $15 at the store -- will help your fighters moral level

just reminding:

been thinking of going VIP -- now is your chance to do so and get a FREE shirt -- thats right the next 5 people who sign up for VIP will receive a free shirt from TFP -- reply in this thread that you just went VIP or extended your VIP -- once Tycoon confirms it you will receive a free shirt -- Thanks everyone and don't forgot to get your clothes here at TFP Clothing

I just went VIP xD

But I won a competition if that counts idk

still would like a free shirt though xD

I just went VIP xD

But I won a competition if that counts idk

still would like a free shirt though xD

sure i guess so -- post fighter id

just reminding:

been thinking of going VIP -- now is your chance to do so and get a FREE shirt -- thats right the next 4 people who sign up for VIP will receive a free shirt from TFP -- reply in this thread that you just went VIP or extended your VIP -- once Tycoon confirms it you will receive a free shirt -- Thanks everyone and don't forgot to get your clothes here at TFP Clothing

done deal

just reminding:

been thinking of going VIP -- now is your chance to do so and get a FREE shirt -- thats right the next 4 people who sign up for VIP will receive a free shirt from TFP -- reply in this thread that you just went VIP or extended your VIP -- once Tycoon confirms it you will receive a free shirt -- Thanks everyone and don't forgot to get your clothes here at TFP Clothing