Ultimate Vale Tudo 155lb Tourney

FatBoy

Ultimate Vale Tudo is having it's first open 155lb tournament. I haven't yet decided whether to make it 8-man or 16-man, it depends on the interest level. The winner will be awarded 50k, 2nd place 25k, 3rd place 10k. The winner will also get a shot at the UVT 155lb title.

There is no minimum or maximum ID#, fighters will be seeded by P4P rank. Entrants must have a winning record.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/tapout189/155rd3.jpg

Seeds:

1 Ryo Fukuyama

16 Ted Mosby

8 Crazy Dog

9 Brian Johnson

5 Michael Walkerton

12 Marc Marcus

4 Grayson Gracie

13 Kazuyuki Takimoto

3 Austin Justice

14 Britt Reid

6 DJ Penn

11 Thales Machida

7 Kiieffer Suttherlannd

10 Serginho Glu Glu

2 Zack Hitana

15 LieHarder Machete

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you planning on starting the tournament? I have a fighter who is really 145 that might be interested in stepping up, but needs a lot more training before he can confront the harsh light of UVT.

The goal right now is for the tournament to start the first week of July. I will add the interested fighters to the top.

If that's the case consider Brian confirmed. He'll be ready by then.

You can sign up Kazuyuki Takimoto (36422). He'll be winning the tournament to avenge his brothers two losses at the hands of Paul Bourque.

Ok, that now makes it 16 fighters! As soon as I get everyone under contract, I will post the bracket and send the fight offers. Anyone else who is interested in entering let me know, as I may have trouble getting one or more fighters released from their current contracts to participate.

You can sign up Kazuyuki Takimoto (36422). He'll be winning the tournament to avenge his brothers two losses at the hands of Paul Bourque.

I was going to send you to get some suicide counseling for throwing a fighter up against Brian, but this guy actually looks pretty good.

I was going to send you to get some suicide counseling for throwing a fighter up against Brian, but this guy actually looks pretty good.

I feel sorry for any top-seed that draws him in the first round. It's not going to be a cakewalk.