WTF?

Most likely he found a loophole...Mike might want to look into how he incurred this debt

he was running out of money and going bankrupt so he hired all the coaches which put him in debt then yesterday fees were taken out which put him even more in debt -- he knew this was going to happen so he did it for the hell of it -- that is quite some debt though but he knew it was going to happen

he was running out of money and going bankrupt so he hired all the coaches which put him in debt then yesterday fees were taken out which put him even more in debt -- he knew this was going to happen so he did it for the hell of it -- that is quite some debt though but he knew it was going to happen

To be honest he seems to be in more debt than the system has in it

mike probably teaching him a lesson and making it where no one could bail him out -- just in case someone would think about it

yeah he is pretty fucked lol

I dont like that people are actually getting training at this gym because malfreds decided to be a douchenozzle. Anyone training at that gym should be assassinated.

Really, the training at the gym doesn't look all that great. Almost every coach is set to Punch Technique, so there are small classes for that, but the one guy set to Striking Defense and the two set to Clinchwork have mostly classes of 5+. I don't have any fighters in Vegas, but if I did, I doubt I'd bother putting anyone in the gym even though it is only $50.