Spartanfightware

Guest dunavon

fs another fuknugget!

ok, lets get this straight

you came into chat and went on and on and on for donkeys bout dien, n not long to live , were drunk for 2 weeks solid n were gona stay drunk till you died etc etc etc, and just kept going, i said it wasnt the place for that and ppl didnt want to hear that over and over again, not just me, but anyone, then you went off for 40 mins talkin bout fighting me n flying to ireland etc, WISE UP TO FUK!!!!! wat age are you 3?????????

if your ill, then you have my sympathy, but it does not give you the right to act like a nobb-jockey and Demand symapthy, then go off like someone outa one flew over the cookoo's nest!!!!

lots of people are fighting differnt illnesses and im sure none are acting like you.

so you can say wat you want on this forum, go into chat, mouth away, but as far as im concerned you should go see a shrink, peple that know me ingame know im not like that, so continue with your pre school antics if you must. Im sure you'll go on and on and on anyway, but i couldnt care less.

spartan out.

This might be the worst thread on mmatycoon dot com. It's quite an accomplishment really.

http://robotpirateninja.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/inet_tough_guy.jpg

Oh dear.

You see, this is exactly what happens when my 4yr old get's drunk. She can't handle it, get's aggressive and wants to fight every other 4 yr old at kindergarten.

It's not like I give her the booze, before anyone has a go, she steals it. From the local store.

Still, it could be worse, at least she's not as big of a slob as my wife. Every time I go for a piss, the sinks full of washing up.

Hopefully that comedy interlude will make people forget about fighting.

And for those who thought I was being serious, shame on you...

...she's 3 and a half, not 4 ;)

fs another fuknugget!

ok, lets get this straight

you came into chat and went on and on and on for donkeys bout dien, n not long to live , were drunk for 2 weeks solid n were gona stay drunk till you died etc etc etc, and just kept going, i said it wasnt the place for that and ppl didnt want to hear that over and over again, not just me, but anyone, then you went off for 40 mins talkin bout fighting me n flying to ireland etc, WISE UP TO FUK!!!!! wat age are you 3?????????

if your ill, then you have my sympathy, but it does not give you the right to act like a nobb-jockey and Demand symapthy, then go off like someone outa one flew over the cookoo's nest!!!!

lots of people are fighting differnt illnesses and im sure none are acting like you.

so you can say wat you want on this forum, go into chat, mouth away, but as far as im concerned you should go see a shrink, peple that know me ingame know im not like that, so continue with your pre school antics if you must. Im sure you'll go on and on and on anyway, but i couldnt care less.

spartan out.

Aye i was a bit drink, however i came in and asked for help for my Org. Lately a lot of people have been trying to get in touch with me and i haven't had time to sort things out. Anyway a few people began to take the piss so obviously anyone would get angry. You were one of the people at the fore front taking the piss.

Maybe asking to fight for real in an mma fight and flying you over was a bit much but like i said i was angry and like you say drunk.

Anyway it still doesn't stop us from fighting in game as afterall you did take the piss.

Guest dunavon
You're from Australia though. That's an illness in itself.

Australia???????????

THIS IS SPAAAAARRRRTTTTTTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!