Ant Farm

Some one have \"Ant Farm\" ?

http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/F6Y/MU79/FRD80A9G/F6YMU79FRD80A9G.MEDIUM.jpg

I wanted to buy somekinda farm and ants at www.antstore.de but theres very big order price if I like order Ants for 15EURO shipping costs 75EURO to place where I live so its kinda bad. Maybe some one knows where to buy simular staff ?

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/c7326fc4ba29abc5cd1293ec6783893f33faf197.jpg

I thought this thread was about the Maxis game Ant Farm

That is pretty awesome, dude. Ants are brilliant; thousands acting as one unit. Don't let anyone tip that shit over though!!!

I spend the first half my life working my butt off so that I could escape the confines of my poverty stricken life, so that one day I can live in a house without ants in it, and then I hear you brits are buying ants to put in your houses. you know, for fun.

that had me laughing

ants are awesome...and spiders.i remember my ant wars...ahh yes. tracking them down to their nests and flooding them out. good times

also found the nest of some tree ants in my garden. captured their queen (who was fuggin massive and had a 'bodyguard' sitting on her backside). eventually put her back on the tree and when 'contact' was mad you shuda seen the frenzy. they completely enveloped her and carried her back to the new nest.

they were the spitting ants tht shoot stuff outta their backsides. got too close once and got spit at. hence the antagonism.

im not a madman who goes about harrassing insects

ok, thats a lie

well if you don't feel like having an illegal pet then go for a monitor.

watching them kill their food is fun, they bite them and then smash their heads into rocks and stuff

An ant farm? Somehow I can't picture myself bringing home a date or something and having that around.."whats that?", "oh nothing, just my ANT FARM :dancing:"

If you're a gambling man, you could always order a colony of south american bullet ants, considered hosts of the most painful sting of any animal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraponera

Pure, intense, brilliant pain. Like fire-walking over flaming charcoal with a 3-inch rusty nail in your heel.

well if you don't feel like having an illegal pet then go for a monitor.

watching them kill their food is fun, they bite them and then smash their heads into rocks and stuff

hw is a komodo an illegal pet. stop hatin my komodo cos i said it 1st. :P