How do I defend against this fighter?

My fighter's levels are 7,4,7, blue. My opponent 9,1,4, blue but I noticed his strategy in his last two fight. I don't know if you could call it spamming but he boxes like crazy with over 80 head shots, 20 body shots, and 20 combos and nothing else. I am training up my striking defense, but how should I plan for this fight? Should I be defensive and allow him to strike more than me or try to take it to the ground? Help is appreciated. Thanks.

i see no reason to stand with him. if you have good GNP i would look to do that

Thanks for the quick reply.... Just wondering how he could have so many moves? Does he train on just punch technique and agility with slider on aggresive?

My fighter's levels are 7,4,7, blue. My opponent 9,1,4, blue but I noticed his strategy in his last two fight. I don't know if you could call it spamming but he boxes like crazy with over 80 head shots, 20 body shots, and 20 combos and nothing else. I am training up my striking defense, but how should I plan for this fight? Should I be defensive and allow him to strike more than me or try to take it to the ground? Help is appreciated. Thanks.

Just had a fight yesterday where the other fighter was a lot better than my fighter in boxing. So i brought the fight to the ground and ground and pound all 3 rounds for the win. If you set up the right strategy you can just pull out a victory. Just try not to stand with him.

oh crap u r jimbo?? I am President of FC lol

Small world...lol

just trying to get some pointers, as I do want to do well in your organization :) but do understand if u want to be impartial

well knowing what I know about this guy and yer guy i would say not to clinch as his last opp tried that and it didnt work and he has the same MT as you do. You're goin to def wanna take him down and just GnP him

Small world...lol

just trying to get some pointers, as I do want to do well in your organization :) but do understand if u want to be impartial

well he is a good friend of mine so i dont mind stabbin him in the back as he wouldnt mind lol. JK if he sees this lol

well he is a good friend of mine so i dont mind stabbin him in the back as he wouldnt mind lol. JK if he sees this lol

well thanks again boss have a gn

Well, he lost in TKO and sub... And only won by decision, never KO... So his hand may not be that heavy....

Same BJJ level, so ground would be for GnP...

Ground game or a knock out strategy if your fighter have a big heavy hand...

Most gimmick strategies like full aggression/full accuracy can be beaten by returning in kind. If you suspect he can be KOd, you can go full aggression with mid damage. He'll probably land more punches in the end but you'll have a chance of KO.

• 2 weeks later...