Monster's Brawl Official Show Thread

Hey guys. I'm really sorry but I have been insanely busy the past few weeks. I just started my new job, working/training 10 hour days, and traveling on pretty much every weekend. I'll still do what I can if the option is still there but if you need me to do something, please email me in game as I am not on the forums unless I have some spare time (which isn't often right now).

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight guys i know that some of you have lost complete interest in this... and that's fine. But for the ones who still care and have accepted the fights i've offered, well you just are gunna be in luck. This is how its gunna work. These tournaments are double elimination now!!!!!!!!!! Also I'm awarding the winner of each weight class $15,000!! yes 15,000!!! to the fighter of your choice. Please contact me in-game for any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

Thanks,

Nick B.

That's great to hear Nick!

By the way kerplunk, Ray doesn't need to be counting his money just yet. Luke Holder is still around and looking to take this whole thing.

Damn, I am out after a good fight. What does the double elimination mean? And can I cut my fighter? He probably has the worst hidden in my fighter list = =

McGrady is still here! I released my fighter after the loss but I just picked him back up out of free agency. I didn't know it was double elimination until after I released him, oops! But I got him back now and I'm here to finish this thing.

Mieczyslaw will be happy to beat him again if you really want to release him. ;)

Oh yeah? Well McGrady don't want any part of Mieczyslaw! lol. But I'll accept the fight if it's offered.

The worst part is losing the training time while he was in the FA list, all well though.

yeah. that sucks. keep grinding him and he'll get better. Not better than Mieczyslaw, but better nonetheless. ;)

Good luck

• 2 months later...