American Cage Fighter ‘Rips out still-beating Heart of training partner after fearing he was possessed by the Devil’

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to have to agree with Deegan on this. This story isn't funny at all.

+1 not funny at all. No matter who it is. It's someone's son, brother, and friend. That's terrible.

I don't like how they had to associate him with MMA--

it's like if I killed someone, they are not going to say, "An MMATycooner, Justin <censor>, killed his friend with an ax today"

Sounds like the both of them had bad/terrible trips. Too bad the killer isn't going to be able to plead insanity because it was just a temporarily drug induced state (even if it is true)

That happens if you play with drugs and don´t know what you are doing.

But the worst thing is that someone is of the opinion that a 21 years old boy beeing killed is funny...

Sounds like the both of them had bad/terrible trips. Too bad the killer isn't going to be able to plead insanity because it was just a temporarily drug induced state (even if it is true)

Agreed, it was self-inflicted, and he's going down the drain. This is one of the most depressing things I've read in a while.

there is one good thing in this all he got proper nickname now "Mushroom Tea Murder" if he gets out and stil fight i garante him a good run !

There is one good thing in all this, he has a proper nickname now. "Mushroom Tea Murderer," if he gets out and still fights i guarantee him a good run!

Wow, I'm speechless. I corrected your post for you because you are half-retarded.

That story is really fucked up and sad, there is one form of defence with he drug issue and that's if there he now has a permanent form of psychosis related to the taking of the drug, i know a guy from when i was 16 who took acid and entered a permanent form of psychosis from it, he ended up being sectioned off in a mental home - doesnt make it right at all but the diminished responsibility card is going to be played here i think.

As for the MMA reference, well the guy fought as a pro so it is legit to call him an mma fighter.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go...6047AE933F0777A

More detail on the night of the killing, sounds like one horribly fucked up night: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/24008...rder-on-Friday/