Hell's Balls Purgatory - Smacktalk

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hintu Ramoata makes his return to the HBP cage on November 20th and it will be his first time since late September in the cage, He made his debut in HBP then and got the decision nod over Samurai Jack but this time will be different.

Jax Teller recently signed Bantamweight Danny brown to the orh in hopes of him making some noise at lightweight and that is just what Danny had in mind for himself when he made his HBP press conference introducing him to the rest of the HBP fighters and the press.

Danny Brown: First off thanks to Jax for getting me over to Amsterdam and getting me in the org I felt I needed to be in. I am ready to go up to lightweight and make a instant impact here in HBP.

Press: You have already been scheduled to make your debut against Hintu Ramoata in a few weeks, What is your thoughts going against a guy who is pretty much a elite fighter on the ground with his wrestling and his black belt and also known as being and ADCC Champion.

DB: Really not worried about that stuff, He wants to make you think he knows some jits with his little belt that he got from some old guy at a hole in the wall gym.

Press: he is know to be a world class jiu jitsu expert but you seem to think otherwise why is this?

DB: The guy has not submitted anyone in over a year and all he wants to do is take you down and lay on you...Maybe hit you a few times. So why be afraid of that? I can take his weak strikes!

Press: What do you have that you feel Hintu does not?

DB: I would say his age is something that has got to be hurting him and the fact that I am a great fighter when it stays standing, I plan on keeping it standing and knocking him out flat. If he wants to play chess on the mat then I am cool with submitting a ADCC champion.

Press: What is next for you in HBP?

DB: I came here because of Jax Teller, He is a good owner newer to the game but has the right guys around him and he will build this org to be the best of it's kind. I plan on winning my debut and until that happen I cannot look at what's next. I want the top spot here in HBP and I will fight at lightweight or featherweight if needed and bantamweight is my home so anyone at those weights needs to pay attention because I am coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Danny Brown promised a debut win in HBP and he delivered with a unanimous decision win. After the fight Danny spoke to HBP about what is next for him inside the cage here in Amsterdam.

Danny Brown: I really wanted this win it has been a while since I got one and I have been working very hard, Next up is whoever Jax Teller throws my way.

HBP: There have been rumblings of you going to fight in multiple weight classes which you say you are open to but what is this talk about fighting for the open weight title?

DB: Jax told me after I got the win tonight that he would like me to fight in his open weight division and make some noise. I know there are rumors that the open weight division will be getting a title soon. If they decide to let me fight for it then so be it.

HBP: Right now what is your biggest goal?

DB: Honestly my goals right no are to improve my game, I am leaving Amsterdam tonight and heading back to London and hitting the gym. I want to be the face of HBP and that won't happen if I am sitting on my ass.

HBP: Anyone your interested in fighting next?

DB: I don't decline fights.. HBP sends me a name I sign the paper. If they send me Jack Ovaltrades I'll sign it a little faster though. The guy is hyped up and has not had stiff competition. We ill see what happens.

One things is certain Danny Bron is focused on getting better and becoming a house hold name in HBP and all of Amsterdam

Some reporter: Hi Peter, after almost 4 years and 10 fights in HPB you are coming to evolve from those early days, in ground game particulary and overall as a mma fighter. You come from 170 lbs division in which you hold 8-2 record and doing quite well. What do you say about rumors for openwight title?

Tosh:If you are bull bukka

Nobody buk from me

If you are duppy

You move away from me

Some reporter: Nice, we played, but what are your plans about it and do you have something to say to other fighters who might appear to look for that title

Tosh:If you wanna live

Treat me good

If you wanna live, live

I beg you treat me good

I'm like a walking razor

Don't you watch my size

I'm dangerous

Said I'm dangerous

Some reporter: Good, good. I think you failed at your job of choice, good sir, but nevertheless, you have plans to go for it cause there are some boasting around?

Tosh:If you wanna live

You better treat me good

You could a drink lead soup

I'm dangerous

You could a eat asphalt

I'm dangerous

You could a eat brick crackers

I'm dangerous...

I saw the sun...Fucking dangerous...

Some reporter: You know, this starts to make no sense so I'll bid you farewell and good luck upon your journey. Do you have some last word for fans?

Tosh: I'm like a stepping, walking, cutting, flicking,

jumping,chopping, walking

I'm dangerous

I'm like a stepping, jumping, flicking, bumping, boring

I'm dangerous

Earlier today we spoke with Danny Brown about his win in his HBP debut, He told us that there were talks of him moving to open weight but nothing was concrete. Just a few hours later word came from HBP that they had indeed signed a open eight title fight. Peter Tosh a 10-4 Welterweight was picked as one of the two men to move to open eight and fight for the title. The other guy happened to be 11-3 Danny The Hybrid Brown, We caught up with Danny before he left for London.

HBP: Danny, we are here at the airport just about twenty minutes before you take off to London and we received word that you will fight Posh for the open weight title. When did you get the offer for the switch to open eight and did the title shot automatically come with the move?

Danny Brown: I knew after the fight that if Jax was going to pull the trigger on me going to open weight that it would happen right away, The title being on the line though was a welcome surprise.

HBP: Peter Tosh was interviewed after he found out about the title fight did you see his mumble jumble of an interview? If so any thoughts?

Danny Brown: I think the guy has a chemical imbalance or some shit because that shit he was saying was dumb, some people might think that he is funny and shit. I read through his fakeness.. maybe his nerves got to him so he decided to look like a jackass to take off the pressure.

HBP: Are you saying the pressure is on him as the favorite to win the title?

Danny Brown: He's the guy on a big win streak right?! He's the guy with all the hype behind him right? I just got my first win in a while and get right into the title picture. I really have nothing to lose.

HBP: So your at ease with this impending title shot? no pressure yet no nerves?

Danny Brown: I found out about this fight a few hours ago, unlike my opponent I don't have any mumble jumble. I'm not arrogant and I am not a funny guy. I am here to compete and that's what I'll do!

HBP: Any last words for Peter Tosh?

Danny Brown: Yeah.. you wanna hear a poem? here ya go.. Your blood is red.. your face will be blue.. On Christmas eve I beat the fight out of you. The title is mine the jokes on you.. I'm the real champ what's Tosh gonna do?

Danny Brown got up smile on his face and walked through the terminal ready to get back home and get back to work, thirty three days until HBP crowns a open weight champion.

Danny Brown is more then a month from his title fight with Peter Tosh, As he is in London training trying to get in shape he has allowed HBP to follow him over and interview him and get to know the man that is The Hybrid.

HBP: First off Danny let me say that we at HBP.com is very happy to be able to come over and get to know you and give the Fans of HBCC and HBP the chance to get to know you a little better. We are here at Fightville training center and for the fans that don't know about this place Fightville is one of the best most state of the art training centers in all of England and Europe for that matter. How did you get here and who do you work with?

DB: Fightville is owned by my manager and all the guys managed by him are welcome to train there, I train with Olympic wrestlers I train with ADCC champions with elite boxers. I have never trained this hard in my life and I am not even at the point yet where I'll be exciting. Give it til my next fight maybe not against Tosh but the fight after that I'll have a while in at this gym and you will see something special out of me.

HBP: Fans and foes alike don't really know your background could you tell everyone where you were raised and how you got into mixed martial arts?

DB: Yeah, I grew up in Detroit,Michigan and let me tell you that city will make you or break you and luckily for myself and my family we got out fairly unscaved. I moved to Oklahoma when I was fourteen joined the wrestling team did my best there and moved on to wrestle at Oklahoma state with some pretty good future mma fighters like Mark Munoz,Daniel Cormier and Johnny Hendricks to name a few.

HBP: So wrestling was what led you to become a fighter?

DB: I wrestled for four years at school and I was okay at best won a few awards like Big 12 honors but never a all american or anything like that. I traveled after school to Holland because I was always fasinated with that place. It was there I got into kickboxing and K1 in general and that is what took me to the next level.

HBP: You kind of went from a wrestling based guy to a stand up fighter within a few years right?

DB: I took some fights in Holland and in Oklahoma when I was eighteen and every since wherever I have been I took a fight never really training hard just in shape from my athletic background. Now I am putting together a resume if you will for the future of my martial arts career, I am twenty four and have fourteen fights. I have only been serious about this sport for a short period of time and getting beat down showed me I needed to train harder or quit and I'm not a quitter.

HBP: Do you see yourself being the face of HBP down the road?

DB: Honestly I can't answer that, I come in and I fight.. I love the management within HBP I love the whole Hell's Playground crew that Jax surrounds himself with. Win or lose on December twenty fourth I will fight my ass off and I will keep doing that for HBP for as long as they will have me.

HBP: Thanks for the time Danny we will have more with you in the coming days. Any last words?

DB: Yeah Adam's Northern Wild in LA has some awesome clothing and they sponsor me all the time, It isn't the same old shit you see from Hellbent and all those brands. Also to Jax Teller thanks for taking a chance on me come Christmas eve you'll see what I really have.

• 2 weeks later...

After some time, as the previous interview went bananas, we came across Tosh's manager Ital Scratch to give us some comprehensive answers for our bout of interest, that is title fight in HBP.

Some reporter: Hi, we had talk with your fighter Tosh about his first title fight in his career, he's been around in the org for quite some time and seems little bit „windheaded“. Can you give us some decent insight on his character and overall?

Ital Scratch: Greetings. Well first of all, don't take everything that he says too seriously. He had it rough down there in the Jamaica, raising in the ghetto, „in the city that knows no pity“. He's one of my first students I ever had and we decided to sign with HPB long time ago, so that he can fight within his class and train a lot in between.

Some reporter: Judging from his development and skills, he seems to step out of the boundaries of HPB and is ready to raise up that ladder?

Ital Scratch: Ye, he's came a long way since the beggining; then being mediocre wrestler and blue belt. Well, he wanted the title shot as owners of the org started to talk about titles in this „feeder“ org after all this time. But, Tosh didn't know that only title on the line is in the openweight. But he wanted it anyway so I agreed. As a matter of fact, soon he will complete his contract and look for another org with more challenging competition, probably HBCC. As of my side of the story, I can only thank HPB for being there all this time and managing the org as they did.

Some reporter: Do you have some thoughts about his opponent, Danny The Hybrid Brown, that you want to share with us and what is your message to the opponent team?

Ital Scratch: Well, I contacted matchmaker about the idea shortly after Tosh, stubborn as he is, asked for it; immidiatly after his recent fight...Jax Teller told me that in the openweight he has Danny as fighter who shared the same idea and that he is interested to fight. For our part, I said that if the difference in the weight is not an issue that we are in. So we all agreed and we have first title bout in HPB history.

As for opponent, I don't have much to say, he looks promising and dangerous in standup. I hope they well give us good fight.

Some reporter: Any specifics on tactic or something?

Ital Scratch: Tosh is the most stubborn fighter I have, and his choices of gameplan and tactics once the door closes are only his own. He doesn't listen the word I say from the corner when fight starts, so I stopped to bother about it. Let the man decide for himself and, so far, he's proven to me in HPB that he has found his way; as he is very intelligent and confident fighter. He is also grappler ofcourse so I hope for sub or g'n'p win.

Some reporter: Well, we wish you good luck on that 24th, and may the better man win.

Ital Scratch: Thanks, and couldn't agree more.

Roman Leonitis has a few words for Jack Ovarys, i was looking for a good xmas present the other day, your belt seems like a good one, but i need something to hold it with, so im gonna take your arm aswell on the 24th.

Bellringer who also fights on the same card against an opponent who has yet to sign the papers, has this to say "Sign the contract, get paid ill get laid but your getting knocked the fuck out" man of few words is Bellringer.

Danny Brown contiues to train for his christmas eve title fight and has continued to send HBP.com messages and tweets about his training.

DB: hello all this is The Hybrid!! I just wanted to give Jax Teller and everyone at HBP a shout out because I am working really hard here in London and recently took a trip to Vegas to train with Abayo Bokhari the 240 pound monster that recently defeated former number one ranked fighter Golden Glory. I am training with heavyweight fighters trying to adapt to fighting guys really bigger then me. I should be around welterweight size come fight time but I will continue to pack on pounds and try and stay at light heavyweight weight type for a while.

The gym here in London is very good and my manager just bought it from another top manager so we have a lot going on in this gym, In Vegas I did a lot of ground work and wrestling. I am now trying to get my game plan going and I plan on making this a really good fight. I recently read what Peter's manager had to say and he seems like a nice enough guy so I can't wait to the fight.

This fight may not be the biggest thing to hit HBP but it will be a good fight because I plan to work everywhere whether he take it to the ground which we expect him to attempt or if it stays on the feet. I really want to showcase my jits and wrestling also as it has grown so much lately. Well everyone I have to get back to training but I'll see you all very soon.

Sincerly,

The Hybrid!

Aaron the animal Witt has called and left a message on Jax's answering machine to send a message lets see what that message said

Jax I will destroy your boy David Remorse the top striker in your organization not once but twice. I thought I made the message crystal clear the first time with him, he didn't make it out of the first round the first time.Then you give him the rematch and he gets stopped in the first minute you would think the message is clear, I am the king of the 155 pound division.That's when you realize that throwing a striker to me is like throwing meat to the wolves now I get your hitman Pal Secam thrown at me. Did you not realize your boy has a habit of getting put away and destroyed. He was destroyed by men nowhere near the skill I am and when I unleash my animalistic side on him New Years Eve, the blood is on your hands.

The exciting London night life is enough to get the couch potatoes out on the dance floor and into the party mood but with HBP's Christmas special brewing two Americans are in London to train and not to party. Danny Brown a top contender for the open weight title has been joined in HBP by bantamweight fighter and teammate Jon Bohnam.

These two have been training feverishly over the past few weeks for Bohnams fight in Elite FC and two days after Bohnams win he signs with HBP and is booked on the same night as his teammate. Can these two Team Impact members make Christmas eve a night to remember? Both men have had a lot of experience in the cage but Jon has over thirty fights under his belt with over twenty wins.

Jon said Danny was instrumental in his signing with HBP and that he is very happy with his decision thus far, Danny Bron has been very vocal about HBP giving the organization a lot of praise and giving owner Jax Teller due respect whenever possible. Jon Bohnam hopes to gain that same type of respect for HBP and he hopes he earns the respect of Amsterdam's fans.

Danny Brown looks forward to his title fight but said he is more nervous for his teammates fight, " He is a close friend and a good training partner and I want him to succeed. Jon has been to the top and will get there again with hard work and he works hard".

Danny says that Jon is not the last of his teammates set to debut in HBP, " We like it here man and my manager has let the whole team know that this is the place to be. I am looking forward to it getting my boys in here and tearing up these divisions. Ben Askren is a top lightweight and he has won three in a row and is a free agent on Jan first so I see him being the next one to make the jump".

One thing is for sure HBP is getting a welcome jolt of excitement from the Americans on Team Impact and what they do in the cage will be dictated soon enough. HBP making strides in bringing in the best talent possible.