Changing Clothes

Having to change clothes is a good thing; however, changing clothes on virtual mmatycoon fighters should not take longer than it does to change clothes in real life.

Would it be really complicated to make it to where you get to pick what level makes the number turn red?

I like to change them well before 98. It'd be a lot faster if it were possible to make it turn red at a level I pick so it's just gancing down the page instead of reading everything.

Sounds complicated, but I thought I'd ask. :)

That or have the fighter automatically change clothes @ a certain level if he has another pair. I can see a manager supplying his fighters with clothing, but I'm fairly certain Ed Soares doesn't physically change Anderson Silva like he's wearing a diaper ;-) (Unless that's Machida's source of urine)

I am more annoyed if you have 5 of the same shirt and want to delete the dirty one you have to first change shirts and save, then delete the offending shirt, then re-equip that shirt. Why can't we delete a shirt the fighter is wearing as long as he has more than 1 of it?

I am more annoyed if you have 5 of the same shirt and want to delete the dirty one you have to first change shirts and save, then delete the offending shirt, then re-equip that shirt. Why can't we delete a shirt the fighter is wearing as long as he has more than 1 of it?

Word. Wish we could just delete the dirty one and have it auto "wear?" the next clean one in the stack.

Sadly, there is a part of mmatycoon that is not fun at all.

I would love for an auto change at your desired number "134"

or If you just click "change all" button and poof you dont have to click anything else on the page and it automatically throws away one article of the clothing being currently worn by all your fighters!!!

I'm a fan of Mike's "Active, more involved players get better results" philosophy so I think auto-changing is a bad idea.

But perhaps a "replace" option if the fighter has more than once set would be nice. It is silly to change into Magic clothes, so you can delete the dirty ones and then have to change back

I'm a fan of Mike's "Active, more involved players get better results" philosophy so I think auto-changing is a bad idea.

Agree, but think an auto changer would make a good money sink. Let people pay tycoon or real money for a clothing/supp assistant.