Steeve where art thou?

I just noticed Steeve aint been on the game for a month....Ovoj must feel like he is missing a part of himself.....what is Batman without the Joker i ask?

What is Ovoj without Steeve?

I just noticed Steeve aint been on the game for a month....Ovoj must feel like he is missing a part of himself.....what is Batman without the Joker i ask?

What is Ovoj without Steeve?

lmao... good riddance i say.

i was honestly wondering this about a week ago. i hope he's ok anyway

ohh by the way, im batman (obviously)...and calling him joker is a bit wrong joker is cool. as cool as psychopathic blood thirsty maniacs can be bt hey, hes the joker. i think we should give him an un-cool villain like poison ivy or penguin (id go for poison ivy purely for the bitch factor)

But I was serious!

He was always really nice to me, and very easy to work with game-side.

You just couldn't take him too seriously over here in the forums.

steeve the douche????

well you are a chick so that explains that

Yeh it must have been cos your female Patti, must have thought he was gonna be the first guy to pull on MMAtycoon.

Seriously though i miss seeing him and ovoj having their little run ins, but yeh perhaps the riddler is the best nemesis for him as he always thought he knew it all. AA could be two face......or should that be 5 face??

ohh by the way, im batman (obviously)...and calling him joker is a bit wrong joker is cool. as cool as psychopathic blood thirsty maniacs can be bt hey, hes the joker. i think we should give him an un-cool villain like poison ivy or penguin (id go for poison ivy purely for the bitch factor)

haha i like penguin

he was the biggest douche on the forums though...bar none

I don't really take the internet seriously . he didn't go round starting thread , he just ripped on people in random threads and took the piss

I don't really take the internet seriously . he didn't go round starting thread , he just ripped on people in random threads and took the piss

ahh but him and Ovoj has a special relationship, to me and you Steeve was just a negative guy...but to Ovoj....the man was a figure of hate. Word is Ovoj had a photograph of Steeve's avatar pic on a darts board.

ahh but him and Ovoj has a special relationship, to me and you Steeve was just a negative guy...but to Ovoj....the man was a figure of hate. Word is Ovoj had a photograph of Steeve's avatar pic on a darts board.

:o

how did u know about that? actually it was a nutsack with steeves name on it

ha yeah he could get under people's skin all righgt

And here I thought AA was the only one! Looks like MMATycoon is full of crazies.

maybe its the new thing for 2010. developing multiple personalities. dont slack dude, get your own MP and stop hating on AA. :P

maybe its the new thing for 2010. developing multiple personalities. dont slack dude, get your own MP and stop hating on AA. :P

I think the smarter route would be to become a Psychologist. There's gotta be plenty of money to made treating all these people! :P

Anyways, what makes you think I'm hating on anyone?