Additional Gym Fees

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before, so please forgive me for suggesting it now, if it has.

I think there should be a percentage of each fighter's purse for every fight that goes to the gym they're training with at the time of the fight. I was thinking like 1% of each purse, which is not much, but would help with gym profits. Just a thought. Don't know if anyone agrees with the idea, but I think it's a good one because fighters have way too much money too spend anyway.

Thanks for the consideration,

Ram

I don't know if this has ever been brought up before, so please forgive me for suggesting it now, if it has.

I think there should be a percentage of each fighter's purse for every fight that goes to the gym they're training with at the time of the fight. I was thinking like 1% of each purse, which is not much, but would help with gym profits. Just a thought. Don't know if anyone agrees with the idea, but I think it's a good one because fighters have way too much money too spend anyway.

Thanks for the consideration,

Ram

I think this is a great idea, it helps with the struggling gyms that 1. either made mistakes early or 2. have very few members

And yes the money fighters tend to have is ridiculous I'm seeing like 2,000,000 dollar bank fighters while they're in 600 dollar gyms. Seriously can't they spend a bit more

I think that anything to further increase the profit of gyms should not be implemented

I'm sure you have a reason for not wanting to increase profit for gyms, and I respect that. But, it wouldn't be much profit. Just a little, something extra. One percent of a purse is almost nothing. Gyms would receive $5 for $500 fights, $50 for $5000 fights, and so on. I think this could even convince some gym owners to lower gym fees. I really hope to one day see this implemented into the game, but if it isn't, it's just the same.

Ram

Or maybe instead of paying gym fee's they offer a larger % or you and the gym owner could figure out a percentage and weekly fee between you

I think this is a great idea, it helps with the struggling gyms that 1. either made mistakes early or 2. have very few members

And yes the money fighters tend to have is ridiculous I'm seeing like 2,000,000 dollar bank fighters while they're in 600 dollar gyms. Seriously can't they spend a bit more

No they cant. 600 is the max a gym can charge. Read the noob guide.

It sounds like a dumb idea up front, but honestly it might be a pretty good idea after I thought about it. I always thought there should be some benefit for gyms with good fighters and this would be a good benefit.

It really has to be thought out though. Is there any way this can be abused? Would it eliminate the need for 12 max coaches? Does it help money laundering? Does it eliminate it?

Only problem I would see, is that it would help the top tier fighters running a private gym (and might add private gym for users that are just below the line of profitability to run one).

I think the idea in itself is a pretty good one, but it think it would also need to some with a change to the training methode that would remove the usefulness of private gym.

What do you guys think?

well i like the idea somewhat --- and to say no because of private gyms is weak really --- i mean they are private and will continue to be with or without this -- at least as said more mid to higher ranked gyms could use the help -- even low sparring gyms cause they could maybe now get a coach or help pay for one --- you have to look at this without taking the "Private" being taken into consideration --- sounds better to call them "Alliance" gyms cause most are made and supported the alliances

I think that it has to be very low to work good. 10% is way too much bcs thats the same what manager gets. I think that maybe 1 or 2% would be nice. Usually you will get 2-3 thousands per fight, if you are a random guy who can train in 600 dollars gym. Mostly there isnt any under 1K contract guys because they dont have the money to be there if manager isnt supporting all the way.

And, if i would get 1% per fighter`s payroll and i got 75 guys now. Imagine, that it is pretty much...Ok, if there were no normal fees at all it would be important but 600 plus 1%, thats niiiice i say ;-)

I think it's a good idea and I wouldnt stand to benefit from it much;

Private gym owners are just going to keep doing their thing but with 11% returned on fights instead of the usual 10, which really is peanuts when dealing with just your own fighters. No damage there.

This will benefit the gyms with 70+ guys but I might suggest something closer to 5%.

70 fighters avg'ing 1000$/fight, fighting once a month only gives the gym owner an extra 700$; 5% would see it jump it 3500.

Maybe an option to set it somwhere between .5% - 5%

actually letting the gym owner set what % they take is a really good way to differentiate gyms. I may decide to go with the gym that takes 5% over the gym that wants 10%, despite the 10% gym having better coaches.

Although I'd imagine it could get abused by private gyms setting it to 25%. Although if people want to pay it, why stop them?

I think being able to set it between 1% and 5% would be the best option. Anything more than 5% is just greed, and like the previous post pointed out, would open up the door for abuse of this option. But, making it variable between 1 and 5 allows just enough extra profit for more competition between gyms. The way gyms are run now, fees are still pretty much fixed because the profit margin for running a gym is so low. This option would certainly benefit all.

Ram