BEST OF THE BEST?

I dunno how many people will participate but i was wondering who has the best fighters in each skill set or ability. I will start with my best BJJ guy.

actually a free agent pickup who had 127 BJJ points when i picked him up and trained him up to be a black belt. Now is Sensational ++

anyone make it to Red Belt to this point and if so when did they pop? Martel is 23 and am hoping he can get to that plateau. Thanks for participating.

since belts are non linier. I would say the point of getting a red belt is different for each fights. More than likely the red belt is right at Elite ++ or 150.

since belts are non linier. I would say the point of getting a red belt is different for each fights.

What do you mean "different for each fights"? Do you mean different for each fighter? Because non-linear doesn't mean there isn't a consistent relationship between skill points and belt colour, just that the relationship can't be summarised with a straight line.

What do you mean "different for each fights"? Do you mean different for each fighter? Because non-linear doesn't mean there isn't a consistent relationship between skill points and belt colour, just that the relationship can't be summarised with a straight line.

Yes i mean different fighters. From my experience. Purple comes at different times. Different level of respectable. Now i couldnt see the skill points back then so i was only going by plus or minus.

Yes i mean different fighters. From my experience. Purple comes at different times. Different level of respectable. Now i couldnt see the skill points back then so i was only going by plus or minus.

You always get a purple at respectable+.

if this is true then you must have had excessive points in hiddens prior to sparring like if a white belt was created as useless bjj with wonderful sub offense and defense. then when they sparred they would pop quicker? I dont know if thats the case, i dont pay attention unless they are goin to black. I wonder if anyone has reached 150 in any other skill?

this is a numbers game, and numbers can't lie, it's impossible. resp+ is purple belt

but on topic, this is my best he's at about 2000 points in total

Jerry