records on sales

PBR

just suggesting maybe a feature for companies that sell products, on knowing who has purchased from them or what they purchased -- i dont know about others but if i see a manager/fighter making several purchases i would be more inclined to sponsor them or give free things at times -- this is a small probably stupid request or suggestion when game is still being tweaked but just getting some ideas -- it keeps a record for the fighters so just wonder how has owners can we know -- unless i am totally missing it.

We'll see... It could be done with how the records are stored now but you'll have noticed that the finances pages are starting to get pretty slow. At the moment it stores all financial purchases in a from>to(with price) type manner.

If we x10 the size of the site, as I would like to, then you can imagine how slow the finances pages will get, as it has to search through 10 times more stuff... So we might have to rethink how we store finances, which in turn might make this impossible. Anyway, will look into it, depending on the finances situation first.