Training Part-Time

I was wondering what happens to a fighter who is training part time on the days when he is not in the gym. Does he get two rest sessions on those days or does the fact that he is supposedly "working" negate this?

Assuming you start from a Monday, your fighter will earn $200 Tycoon dollars working part time and train with 100% or 98% energy for the whole week. It is a good option in certain circumstances.

(Money is daily so you will earn 200/3 each day you are in part time training equaling 200 at the end of the week)

Yeah he is working, but its a desk job so he continues to get rest...

nooooo! depending on your location your fighter could work many different jobs. from avocado sales in brazil to cab driver in NYC, maybe even managing a Medical Canabis Dispensary in california.

If your a truck driver you can train anywhere in the world during your "non working" days. so be sure to select that job from the drop down menu.

its past my bedtime.

Assuming you start from a Monday, your fighter will earn $200 Tycoon dollars working part time and train with 100% or 98% energy for the whole week. It is a good option in certain circumstances.

(Money is daily so you will earn 200/3 each day you are in part time training equaling 200 at the end of the week)

I'm pretty sure you earn $200/7 per day. you get paid daily whether you are working part or full time.

You earn 400/6 when no training completely (Sunday is a rest day regardless)

Actually you get paid $57.14 (400/7) each day, including Sunday, when set to no training. Reconfirmed it today with a fighter who is recovering after a fight. It's been a while since I've done part time, but I think it works the same way - you get paid $28.57 each day when set to part time rather than just being paid on the days you work.

Actually you get paid $57.14 (400/7) each day, including Sunday, when set to no training. Reconfirmed it today with a fighter who is recovering after a fight. It's been a while since I've done part time, but I think it works the same way - you get paid $28.57 each day when set to part time rather than just being paid on the days you work.

Great catch, I will remember that in the future.

My rule of thumb:

Part Time Training during 1st week of creation. The 6 Sessions are all Cardio in a cheap Pristine/Brand New Gym. Depending on your Supplements and Pops, you may want to continue Part Time for a second Week.

No Training on the day of a Friday or Saturday Fight.

Remember, you can only change your Training Intensity once a week, this resets on Sunday.

So, if you're on No Training the day of a fight, do not switch back until your Energy has been recovered, you'll be receiving the money during your entire recovery.

If you finish the fight early and aren't hit by much Energy loss, just switch back to Full Time Training on Sunday, after 11pm GMT

Good luck!

Mike