Matt Hamills life becomes Movie!

Maybe it can end with him robbing Jones of his victory after laying on his back for 2mins unable to defend himself... Winner by Disability... Matt Hamill.

Maybe it can end with him robbing Jones of his victory after laying on his back for 2mins unable to defend himself... Winner by Disability... Matt Hamill.

Yeah! Damn that Matt Hammill for making Jones use illegal elbows! Robbery I tell you! :P

Yeah! Damn that Matt Hammill for making Jones use illegal elbows! Robbery I tell you! :P

Fight should of been over 60 to 120 seconds earlier, i firmly belive if this guy wasnt disabled it would of been.

Plus, he couldn't fight on because his shoulder dislocated, not the illegal elbows.

Like if Lidell kicked Franklin in his balls and then he said he couldn't fight on because his arm was broken and then would be given the DQ victory because of groin strikes?? Doesn't make sense.

Show proof or its untrue that Hamill can 'Hear a bit'.. I never ever heard that said before. Typically, those who can hear a little speak just fine, where as Hammil that is... Well not the case.

Funny during the fight when people were chanting "go, hamil! go hamil! "

I dont think a point should have been taken. Herb didnt even see it and was on the otherside the ring. It wasnt until Hamill said something Herb took his work. I dont mind the break but more evidence should have been had by Herb to take a point is such a fight.

I did think the eye poke was funny. During the fight i said Hamill cant speak, cant hear, and now he cant see. Jardine has just knocked him senseless.

How many fights do we see were 2 groin shots of dubius nature go with only warnings? How many times in a bisping fight does he poke a guy in the eye and get away with it? I dont think Jardine did it on purpose but even if he did in most fights from that vantage point a ref is going to warn them not take the point, espechialy given the pace of the round swinging into jardine's favour.

That was total bullshit. Its not like im anti-deaf folk, im proud of Hamill for not only giving it a go but been good enough to compete on some level, but this is getting beyond a joke, when the kiddy gloves come on every time he fights i wonder what is the fucking point?

How many fights do we see were 2 groin shots of dubius nature go with only warnings? How many times in a bisping fight does he poke a guy in the eye and get away with it? I dont think Jardine did it on purpose but even if he did in most fights from that vantage point a ref is going to warn them not take the point, espechialy given the pace of the round swinging into jardine's favour.

That was total bullshit. Its not like im anti-deaf folk, im proud of Hamill for not only giving it a go but been good enough to compete on some level, but this is getting beyond a joke, when the kiddy gloves come on every time he fights i wonder what is the fucking point?

I see what you are saying but you can't really blame Hamill or his deafness because the ref made a bad call. Even if the ref did it because Hamill is deaf, it's still the ref's fault. It's the ref's responsibility to call the fight according to the sanctioned rules and not to show favoritism. Hamill doesn't ask for special treatment.

I see what you are saying but you can't really blame Hamill or his deafness because the ref made a bad call. Even if the ref did it because Hamill is deaf, it's still the ref's fault. It's the ref's responsibility to call the fight according to the sanctioned rules and not to show favoritism. Hamill doesn't ask for special treatment.

Littraly begged for it when the camera zoomed in on him post-eyepoke. Herb took it at face value as was said... the concept that Hamill would never use it to his advantage is out whack with reality... Is the ref largly to blaim? Yes... but this white halo around Hamil simply coz he over came adversaty to fight... is bolox.

Littraly begged for it when the camera zoomed in on him post-eyepoke. Herb took it at face value as was said... the concept that Hamill would never use it to his advantage is out whack with reality... Is the ref largly to blaim? Yes... but this white halo around Hamil simply coz he over came adversaty to fight... is bolox.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. It must be kind of hard to ref fairly when you know one of the fighters has a disability like that. I'm sure Court McGee wouldn't get the same consideration even though he also overcame adversity. I still mostly blame the ref though, he should know better.