Who Can Beat Jigoro Kane?!?!?!?!!

Guest nunnker

Guest nunnker

Jigoro Kane beats Solomon Carver by unanimous decision and wins every round!! Who in the world can beat Kane?? Kane looked better this fight than he did against Turska at MW! Though I do think that Carver should of won the first round. But anyways who can beat him? Should he go back to WW and defend his title because it is unfair to the other WWs who cannot get a title shot. Maybe vacate the belt?? Thoughts??

Guest nunnker

At WW the only guy possibly standing a chance in my opinion would be Nickolay Katjornov or maybe Masato Saeba or Jonathan Heymen but I doubt they could beat him. Hes already cleared out the division though- he beat Katjornov, Rob Wood twice, Kanye West, Milo Phillips, Einar Lee, etc... I would say Lucas Lunar but he is also managed by Luke..

Earl Lee swagger would have a great chance at Middleweight and maybe now that fight can happen. Johnny Cage would also be a tough fight for Kane, Rayden would come up with the necessary game plan to beat Kane.

Earl Lee swagger would have a great chance at Middleweight and maybe now that fight can happen.

I'm game. But I've also been trying to make sure Digits is getting the next HW Shot.

While I want both fights, I'd rather not do both on the same card again like I did Ronaldo and Fidel... Too fucking stressful.

Guest nunnker

Can anyone at WW even beat him?? I say Kane Vs. Gonzalez- do it. That will basically determine the best MMATycoon fighter of all time lol..

Can anyone at WW even beat him?? I say Kane Vs. Gonzalez- do it. That will basically determine the best MMATycoon fighter of all time lol..

lets make it happen