non-exclusive contracts

seanfu

One thing that I think would be a universally appreciated addition to the game would be non-exclusive contracts. In between fight's maybe I have to wait a wek for a card to play through for my oponent to get figured. So I want to schedule a quickfight, but then I remember I have an exclusive contract.

So that is something that would be great, thanks.

i dont know ... i think i wouldnt like that. i mean if its an option then ok we could live with it. but just wanna throw out there that promotions who can satisfie the needs of its fighters should not suffer because fighters - from promotions which cant satisfie the needs of all its fighters - would need something like this.

a lil match before a fight? you can lose a lil match or get injured for 16 days. on the other hand if the quick-fight dont count (with the contract) a good trained fighter could beat up newbies in quickfights and imrpove his record a lot withhin 1-2 weeks and come back to the organisation with more hype etc. i think this would increase the problems an org could have with its fighters and also the possible abuse of the system ...

i dont like this idea :P.

Dude, don't paddy about it unless you've read the post properly, I clearly said "the option for fight orgs to allow..." :)
ye and i said we could live with it, but told some possible problems with it. if some promotions allow this and some dont ... anyway, itll effect everybody. i dont like the idea of good fighters going on a quickfight-rampage while being signed to their org. thats not the idea of the quickfights, no? quickfights are supposed to introcduce the manager to how everything works before siging with a promotion. i just see a lot of possible abuse with this option that would effect nearly everybody.

ye and i said we could live with it, but told some possible problems with it. if some promotions allow this and some dont ... anyway, itll effect everybody. i dont like the idea of good fighters going on a quickfight-rampage while being signed to their org. thats not the idea of the quickfights, no? quickfights are supposed to introcduce the manager to how everything works before siging with a promotion. i just see a lot of possible abuse with this option that would effect nearly everybody.

It's no biggie, just have a rock solid no open contracts policy, and few people want to use quickfights in between fights because it takes so long to recover, but if there's a guy who is starting out in an org maybe they want a contract on a few 1-0 fighters but they don't want their events to be packed with 1-0 fighters. Then they allow non exclusive contract and clears out who is better and who the stars vs feeders are.

Plus maybe your org is being inactive then you have a chance to be active with a fight.

If I was an org I would personally love this. You could sign a bunch of 1-0 fighters to a 2 fight cheap contract or something and wouldn't have to always give them event spots, encourage them to fight in the QFC then you know who to pay and to boot.

• 3 weeks later...

Have we got non exclusive contracts yet so you can fight in more than 1 org?

I want to either go to CFC or YB Sol come to Synchronicity for a Number 1 vs Number 2 LHW/P4P superfight for the ages :D

We're not having multi-real org contracts. It's too complicated. Real org plus QFC is what we went for cos that was less likely to break everything.

Okie Cokie

Guess can just sign a 1 fight deal or something between contracts or something like that :)