Straight Dick Move by Adolf Anderson

RoLe

Didn't RoLe refuse to have Death Row go back to ECA after the JMFC heavyweight tournament? :huh:

Got to get your facts straight there Bro. #1 It was a Rio HW tourney not a JMFC tourney, #2 I had fulfilled my contract with ECA

which is why whoever the owner at the time was suggested I enter the tourney cause his Org had nothing to offer, #3 After wards we

had several discussions about where his Org was going and we came to the conculsion that at that present time it was better for DR to

move because the competition just wasn't there. In this case there is several decent LHW's that are owned by Top Managers in my Org.

Thanks for you input though. Can always count on JMFC to chime in with useless/pointless/factless comments.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was I the only one to catch the diss to my org? Or what? Nice one Mr. White. Nice one...

I don't think I dissed your Org bro. I mentioned your Org because you were involved in the trade but never dissed it or put it down. My bad if you took it that way.

The guy's paying off the entire signing bonus so I don't see the big deal. He wanted to move on. Would you have held his fighter hostage, anyways even with payment?

If an org treats its managers well, they will want to come back.
Agreed.

Besides, never trust anyone who chooses the name Adolf.

I think a great solution to this sort of problem would be this:

On every fighter interested in participating in SuperFights there could a portion of their contracts which could list 1 or 2, or whatever, Orgs that this fighter could fight for. This would have to be approved, of course, by said fighter, original Org owner, and the Org wishing to "borrow" said fighter.

Similar to that of the QFC checkbox, it would be known as an "Allowed Org" list.

Hope this makes sense.

No Role.. Not you.. Mr. White. Mr. Steel Penn.

I did not mean any disrespect Big Boss. pissed about the stand up in the fight. ROF has always been good to me.

Very sorry if I offended.

Same thing happen to the Icon org when we booked a superfight some months ago. Damcili Aliyev just bailed on Icon in St.Petes after his fight with my 155 champ. That was really a dick move. They need to be a solution for this to happen ( the superfights).

Jander, sorry dude but I didn't understand shit

The guy's paying off the entire signing bonus so I don't see the big deal. He wanted to move on. Would you have held his fighter hostage, anyways even with payment?

Agreed.

Besides, never trust anyone who chooses the name Adolf.

You miss the Point Invictus. Honor is the key here. Not sure how you do things with the contracts you sign but I honor the contracts I sign. It's not like there isn't anyone for him to fight at 205. Totally different story if there isn't any1 to fight but there is.

On every fighter interested in participating in SuperFights there could a portion of their contracts which could list 1 or 2, or whatever, Orgs that this fighter could fight for. This would have to be approved, of course, by said fighter, original Org owner, and the Org wishing to "borrow" said fighter.

Similar to that of the QFC checkbox, it would be known as an "Allowed Org" list.

Hope this makes sense.

I like that idea a lot.

You miss the Point Invictus. Honor is the key here. Not sure how you do things with the contracts you sign but I honor the contracts I sign. It's not like there isn't anyone for him to fight at 205. Totally different story if there isn't any1 to fight but there is.

Even if there isn't anyone to fight he should have honored the contract. Can still talk about getting out of it if there isn't anyone to fight, but you can't use the superfight to opt out of the contract. Not cool.

You don't honour the contracts you give to your fighters. I remember 40 days going by without a fight offer.

i once did a "straight dick move"....but im not the type to kiss and tell.

that's why he's the most helpful manager

You don't honour the contracts you give to your fighters. I remember 40 days going by without a fight offer.

Yes I do HONOR all contracts. I made 1 mistake letting 1 40 day inactivity clause slip by me but at least I don't go talking shit about the person like you do. Bottom line is you probably would have been cut anyway cause in all honesty as long as you've played the game now you aren't very good.

bottom line is no-one should bail on a contract if they have fights left on it, it happened to me when i had an org too.

Doesn't matter if the manager offers the fee back, the fights with a high level fighter are worth more than the signing bonus to the org, people need to honour contracts, dont extend or sign in the first place if your not going to honour it.

I agree that a game mechanic needs implementing for contracts that can involve super-fights, not sure how it would/could be implemented but its got to be worth some thought.

Yes I do HONOR all contracts. I made 1 mistake letting 1 40 day inactivity clause slip by me but at least I don't go talking shit about the person like you do. Bottom line is you probably would have been cut anyway cause in all honesty as long as you've played the game now you aren't very good.

This whole thread is for you to talk shit about another manager who doesn't want to help earn you and your org money. Obviously that manager wanted out of your org because you didn't do the best job running it. If any fighter wants out of my org, I release them. If they want to fight in a tournament, go for it. You want to release a fighter, do it. I don't hold fighters hostage like you do. The manager you started this thread about wasn't under contract if you let him fight somewhere else. You don't OWN the fighters/managers, especially if you let them SIGN to an other org. Which is what you did. If he had asked you to be released, you would have said "No, you are under contract. HONOUR your contract." He took an opportunity to get himself out of an unsatisfactory situation and I can TOTALLY understand why. It would have been better to have been released from your org earlier instead of rotting away for 40 days. You shouldn't be singing fighters unless you are going to offer them fights! :poster_stupid:

Just had a look at your fighter list. Lots of clock icons there. I guess the managers have become bored with your org...uh yeah I mean bored with the game.

Couldn't you leave due to the inactivity clause?

And not to jump onto anything but its not really polite to jump on someone's case for a mistake made with one fighter in public thread like this.

Do you see anyone jumping into SFO threads about how you spammed "Greetings from SFO Montreal" into every single thread and guestbook at one point? No, you don't. Little class please.

Couldn't you leave due to the inactivity clause?

And not to jump onto anything but its not really polite to jump on someone's case for a mistake made with one fighter in public thread like this.

Do you see anyone jumping into SFO threads about how you spammed "Greetings from SFO Montreal" into every single thread and guestbook at one point? No, you don't. Little class please.

Yes, I left after the inactivity clause expired.

The OP is calling someone out. I am defending the accused, like a few others in this thread have done.

Sorry if you don't like people saying hello on your guestbook and threads. It wasn't my intention to annoy anyone. I enjoy reading people's posts on my walls.

This thread is about an org in Tokyo that I fought for, so I think I am entitled to state my opinion/experience!

Yes, I left after the inactivity clause expired.

The OP is calling someone out. I am defending the accused, like a few others in this thread have done.

Sorry if you don't like people saying hello on your guestbook and threads. It wasn't my intention to annoy anyone. I enjoy reading people's posts on my walls.

This thread is about an org in Tokyo that I fought for, so I think I am entitled to state my opinion/experience!

http://preparednesspro.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/menses-preparation-tampax.jpg

The problem here is with a dishonorable individual.

Fixes to the game does not change this, but might have a band-aid effect.

Hope this makes sense.

I would love for this to be refined a bit and added in. There is an org owner I am friends with and would love to use an option like this for a little cross promotion or org rivalry. Maybe an option for owners to sell a contract would be another possibility. Then that owner could sell it back.

I'll preface this post with a simple statement, I expect better from a top tier manager. I would be livid, and I think any other org owner would. There was a bond of trust obviously, an understanding that the said fighter would be returning to the org, and that trust was broken. That's not cool anyway you put it. As far as a lack of writeups being cited as the reason for leaving--that's just a poor excuse.

I'm stunned some people are trying to validate his departure. Some have stated that they've had long terms of inactivity in the org--to that I would just ask...have you ever messaged him and asked for a fight, or that you would like to fight more often? I would bet not. I mean if you sit there, and don't say anything--I think that's on you.

I personally love when a manager says, hey book me for more shows, because that makes things a hell of a lot easier...but a lot of people in this game would rather train, so I mean have some initiative and don't expect the org owner to read your mind. Tell them what would make you happy and I bet 99% will adhere to your requests.

I'll preface this post with a simple statement, I expect better from a top tier manager. I would be livid, and I think any other org owner would. There was a bond of trust obviously, an understanding that the said fighter would be returning to the org, and that trust was broken. That's not cool anyway you put it. As far as a lack of writeups being cited as the reason for leaving--that's just a poor excuse.

I'm stunned some people are trying to validate his departure. Some have stated that they've had long terms of inactivity in the org--to that I would just ask...have you ever messaged him and asked for a fight, or that you would like to fight more often? I would bet not. I mean if you sit there, and don't say anything--I think that's on you.

I personally love when a manager says, hey book me for more shows, because that makes things a hell of a lot easier...but a lot of people in this game would rather train, so I mean have some initiative and don't expect the org owner to read your mind. Tell them what would make you happy and I bet 99% will adhere to your requests.

+1

Got to get your facts straight there Bro. #1 It was a Rio HW tourney not a JMFC tourney,
I organized that tournament, and what you have said here is not true. Marcus Monstra was one of the other competitors in the tournament, and he was there as a representative of Regicide, at the time a JMFC org in Helsinki. The other representatives were from [JMFC]SAFA, [JMFC]RHOE and [JMFC]ECA.

Thanks for you input though. Can always count on JMFC to chime in with useless/pointless/factless comments.
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

I organized that tournament, and what you have said here is not true. Marcus Monstra was one of the other competitors in the tournament, and he was there as a representative of Regicide, at the time a JMFC org in Helsinki. The other representatives were from [JMFC]SAFA, [JMFC]RHOE and [JMFC]ECA.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

Again your facts are wrong. At the time these Orgs where not JMFC ran orgs.