BOTC Season 2 Registration Page - Huge Event!!!

Ok thats 17 out of 96 with a little under 3 weeks left for registration. I will really start the recruiting push when we get about 10 days out. Remember fighter creation is August 1st. So you got some time if you want to drop another fighter or 2 and enter more participants.

Fighter representing Lynn Holder - Los Angeles - 155 is withdrawing. I've got one fighter slot open and I'll be taking part in a similar show/tournament elsewhere. Thanks for the opportunity though.

FYI,

If we can't get enough fighters to fill all of the teams, we will decrease the number of weight classes to make it work. So worst case scenario, we've got 24 fighters, that's 3 fighters per city. I'm thinking 155 lbs, 185 lbs, and 265 lbs. I'd also like to get everyone's opinion on whether the fighters should be 18 years old, 20 years old, or 22 years old.

Since there's only 4 weeks between creation and fight... 22 year olds would be best though I think 18 year olds with a longer timeframe between creation and fight may garner more interest...

Put me down for 155 Tokyo in pencil :)

I will say 18 years old is better. It's all fair fight, no matter it's all 22 years old or all 18 years old, everyone is gonna have nearly identical same stats anyway, but 18 years old has a lot of potential in the future. Not to mention people are more willing to take part in BOTC2 if it's 18 years old because a 18 years old has a higher "keeping in my fighter list" rate than 22 years old as a good 18 years old can be a future project. 22 years old, on the other hand, just don't have the time to be a future project[and also the decreased learning speed]. I might participate if it's 18 years old, cuz I have a shit lot of 22 years old and planning to cut some down.

4 more days left of recruiting. Looks like its going to be about 3 fighters per team. We still need more people to sign up though.

-Buster

Buster man. BOTC ROX!!

I definitely want in . I'd like to represent LA, and I'm willing to be a Team Captain if that's a possibillity. I'll also be talking to the rest of my LA based Alliance. THC , to see if we can put LA on top of this thing.

I'm down for any city and any weight class for the fighter. If you still need a New York host, Shotokan Championship Combat is willing to help.

Man, I am so excited to be a part of this for Season Two. Season One was great to pay attention to, and is one of the most innovative things in this game in a while.

Definitely makes things more interesting with all the character involvement.

I'm hoping to lead Team LA to a thorough and utter domination of this competition.

I'm reaching to some of the top Alliances in LA right now to merge forces and come together on this world stage in order to show the real Domination of LA's Tycoon game.

Broken Halo - THC - Total Beatdown , and others .. We've got the gyms, the money , the resources, and the slider know how to take on any city , and any group of managers in this game when we work together as a team.

Get Ready for a Hollywood ending - because LA is gonna come out on top.

With the latest additions to the competition, we are up to 33 fighters. I would like to see a total of 48 by Sunday. Enter in a 2nd fighter and get your buddies to join and rep your city or alliance.