BOTC Season 2 Registration Page - Huge Event!!!

BOTC is an IFL-Style team based league consisting of a 4-fight season with a 2 round playoff.

5 TEAMS OF 8 FIGHTERS

Inspired by major sporting events including The IFL, The FIFA World Cup, The Olympics, and The NFL, BOTC 2 is vastly different that its successor. This will be a massive event featuring teams from all over the world. Fighters will represent all 12 cities in the game in an effort to reach the end of season playoff either as teams or as individuals. Each team will have a fighter of each weight class, one of which will be the team captain. That is a total of 40 fighters!!! Team Captains will decide the team name, and team logos which will be designed for them along with their own line of clothing produced by PWNAGE Clothing of NY.

4 FIGHT SEASON FOLLOWED BY PLAYOFFS

After each team has 4 fights, they go to the playoff tournament. The top team will have all of its fighters automatically qualify. Out of the remaining 4 teams, the top 2 fighters in each weight class will also receive wild card spots. The top 2 teams from the regular season get byes in the 1st round. The remaining 2 teams will face off against the wild card fighters in the Wild Card Round. The winners move on to fight the top seeded teams and so on until a winner is crowned. It should be noted that since multiple orgs will be involved, and all weight classes are featured, there may not actually be a title belt on the line, but PWNAGE clothing will issue a custom t-shirt commemorating the achievement.

Post Season Playoff Tournament

(for each weight class)

Team with #1 record

vs

Bye

Wild Card #1

vs

Wild Card #2

2 WEEKS BETWEEN FIGHTS

A common problem associated with knockout tournaments is that as soon as a participant loses, he stops following the action. BOTC 2 is designed to promote team unity so that in cases where an individual may not have a lot to gain, the team will, and vice versa. This is a long season, so fights will only be 2 weeks apart. Some fighters may have to fight injured, but this is all part of the design to keep players interested in the action as we ensure that down time is kept to a minimum. Hopefully, this will also encourage fighters to finish their fights quickly resulting in higher event ratings and popularity. All the fighters start on a level playing field, so the fast paced schedule should not be too daunting.

Season Schedule

(dates subject to change)

• Fighter Creation Aug 1st
  • Fight 1 Aug 29th
  • Fight 2 Sep 12th
  • Fight 3 Sep 26th
  • Fight 4 Oct 10th
  • Fight 5 Oct 24th
  • Wild Card Round Nov 7th
  • Finale Nov 21st

FAIR FIGHTER BUILDS

Many tournaments featured lop-sided matchups with experienced fighters taking on rookies. This show is different. We have equalized the differences. Here is a breakdown of what is allowed on the show:

• All fighters created on the same day. Sunday August 1st, 2010 or later
  • First fights will take place 4 weeks after creation date
  • Fighters can be any weight, but must be able to make weight by their first fight
  • Fighters must be 18 years old
  • Fighters may be based in any city
  • Fighters may train in any city
  • Managers will be responsible for all travel fees (fighters do not have to live in the city they represent)
  • Managers may enter as many fighters as they want.

PRIZES

So now you want to know what is in if for you. Well here is a breakdown of what you get (contract amounts are still being discussed):

• First 3 fights contract 500/500/500
  • Second 3 fights 750/750/750
  • Playoff fights 1000/1000/1000
  • Championship fights 2500/2500/2500
  • Free promotion of your fighters, companies, orgs, and alliances
  • Championship T-shirts (in leiu of championship belts)
Signature t-shirt line created for each champion (manufactured by PWNAGE clothing NY) Each champion receives 1/8th of the prize pool including $80,000 contributed by PWNAGE Clothing, $20,000 contributed by Happy Pills in Helsinki and whatever else other sponsors contribute)

RECORDS and AWARDS

BOTC is keeping records includes fastest KO, fastest Submission, and most wins. There will be team record books as well as league record books. We will keep comprehensive statistics including the "Happy Pills Nutrition" KO and Sub of each week. Special awards and prizes will be given out at the end of the season (before the playoffs start). Prizes are yet to be determined for these awards. They include:

League MVP

Team MVP’s

Striker of the year

Grappler of the year

Here are how the registration broke down:

City London

135 lbs Fighter managed by Wally Balls

145 lbs Fighter managed by Blake MacIntosh

155 lbs Fighter managed by Matt Mallon (The Snowman)

170 lbs Fighter managed by Brian C

185 lbs Fighter managed by Chuck W94

205 lbs Fighter managed by Matt Fear

265 lbs Fighter managed by Jason Cassavant

265+ lbs Fighter managed by Manny Gambroni

City Las Vegas

155 lbs Fighter managed by Marco Battaglia

205 lbs Fighter managed by KC Cooper

City Tokyo

135 lbs Fighter managed by Chris Funkyama

155 lbs Fighter managed by Michael C

185 lbs Fighter managed by Chris Thuni

265 lbs Fighter managed by Nick Burnett

City Rio De Janeiro

None

City Los Angeles

135 lbs Fighter managed by Brandon Lovelady

145 lbs Fighter managed by Mac McNulty

155 lbs Fighter managed by Jack Black Chuck Liddel

170 lbs Fighter managed by Anderson Trunks

185 lbs Fighter managed by Danny Caldera

205 lbs Fighter managed by Estafan Chiscano

265 lbs Fighter managed by Danny Caldera

265+ lbs Fighter managed by GinNWhiskey

City New York

135 lbs Fighter managed by Zeke Justice

155 lbs Fighter managed by Michael 2 Fast

185 lbs Fighter managed by Lou Callan

205 lbs Fighter managed by Brian Sullivan

265 lbs Fighter managed by Alek Mitchell

265+ lbs Fighter managed by Jake Hunter

City Montreal

145 lbs Fighter managed by John Doe

170 lbs Fighter managed by John Doe

City Hilo

155 lbs Fighter managed by Nicholas Wolfwood

170 lbs Fighter managed by Taylor Thigpen

City Amsterdam

135 lbs Fighter managed by Jackson Stark

145 lbs Fighter managed by Buster Gloves

155 lbs Fighter managed by Logan Mikki

170 lbs Fighter managed by Mega Therion

265 lbs Fighter managed by Buster Gloves

City Helsinki

205 lbs Fighter managed by Randy Ray

City St Petersburg

185 lbs Fighter managed by Lord Thomas Drake

205 lbs Fighter managed by Kamiyashi Suzuki

City Sydney

205 lbs Fighter Managed by Bryan Reno

Org Nominees: Hawaiian Championship Combat (Hilo), America's Most Wanted (LA) Carnage Fight League (Las Vegas), Warriors FC (Montreal), Worldwide Cagefighting Championship (Montreal), Fight World International (Amsterdam)

This event is for people who want to create a fighter who will fight right away. If you are looking to make a project fighter, this is not the show for you. The fights are only 2 weeks apart. This does not leave much time for training. Creating an 18 year old fighter that can't train is kind of pointless (IMO). That's why I believe it is best to have the fighters start with as many skill points as possible. By the time the league is over, the fighters will have aged 2 years. Fighters that don't do well in the league will probably be dropped by their owners anyway. Fact is that since everyone is created on the same day, it will be equal regardless of age. I just figured 22 year old fighters would provide more exciting fights.

Of course if the majority of managers want the age changed to 18 or 20 year olds, I am willing to change it. Right now I just need participants.

I currently am in the semi-finals for BOTC 1 on Team Pwnage- Jules Winnfield. It has been fun and this is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to fight in a tournament style promotion.

I have a private sparring gym in Amsterdam that I would like to officially open up to all of Team Amsterdam if they want in. I will set up the sparring sessions after talking to whoever would be the captain. The only thing I would ask is that the sparring plan be followed and not have my fighters sparring compromised. Which won't be hard as I only use wrestling PM's and I think BJJ AM's of right now.

Really? Ron "H20" Waterman is your #1 265+ fighter if you could create a fantasy team? I'd rather have Bob Sapp...

You win. I like Bob Sapp better too. I don't know much about super heavy's and I heard Waterman was the best.

Chris Funkyama would like a 135lber to represent Team Tokyo.

As long as I can represent Team Tokyo.

When do we find out if we've been succesful?

Chris Funkyama would like a 135lber to represent Team Tokyo.

As long as I can represent Team Tokyo.

When do we find out if we've been succesful?

I am updating this page daily, so just check the teams and see if you are in. Until we fill up the teams, everyone is automatically in. We've got 3 1/2 weeks to fill up the teams.

I currently am in the semi-finals for BOTC 1 on Team Pwnage- Jules Winnfield. It has been fun and this is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to fight in a tournament style promotion.

I have a private sparring gym in Amsterdam that I would like to officially open up to all of Team Amsterdam if they want in. I will set up the sparring sessions after talking to whoever would be the captain. The only thing I would ask is that the sparring plan be followed and not have my fighters sparring compromised. Which won't be hard as I only use wrestling PM's and I think BJJ AM's of right now.

Great! Thanks for extending your services to Team A-Dam.

Side note: Good luck in your semi-final fight against my fighter Markus Wright.

9 out of 96 spots taken so far. Lets see if we can fill this thing up. If we don't hit the 96, we can always just cut back the number of teams. But this thing will go on and it will start August 1st. Remember, you can enter as many fighters as you want.

Buster - I'll put a fighter in there - would like to be in Vegas @ 155 lbs. Manager ID - Marco Battaglia 13704

My Org, Carnage Fight League (1237) would be glad to be the Las Vegas org host.

I would like to create a fighter in Los Angeles at any weight class and would like to be a host organization in Los Angeles - I own America's Most Wanted