Tycoon Bank

CardiffWanderer

It is a subject that has been brought up time and again and a question that I am asked almost daily "Can a manager give money to another manager" and at this point the answer within the rules have been "No". It would seem to me this is a change that needs to be looked into as services such as poster art and event previews and reviews take considerable man power that deserve payment into the account.

We also know, and that is pretty much everyone including Mike that money moves in this game in ways that are not technically allowed, however it is a polarizing subject as many people feel they should be able to step in and help people out while others believe it to be unfair as it gives others an advantage.

On top of that, there is the fear that allowing money transfers to happen unhindered will only increase the amount of multi accounts.

So this is my proposal;

Money in this game is moved by electronic transfer in the sense that you put a number into a box, it leaves your screen and goes to anothers. This means that it would be possible to add in a holding place for money, a place that could be stewarded by reputable sorts that could then approve direct manager to manager transfers.

In the case for paying for services, this would be very easy to prove as evidence could be easily attached by link to the product. A gift amount could be agreed upon, a max amount given to another account as a gift which could only happen every x amount of days and months so one account could not flood another and with the IP checking already available it would stop and possible catch multi's in the act.

As part of this all the current loopholes would be closed and this becomes the official way to do things.

I'm aware this could potentially be a lot of work for Mike (who I have not contacted prior to this and so have no idea of his opinion on the matter) but it a subject that I feel it boiling under the surface of the game at the minute with many people having several opinions depending on their individual needs and leanings. This seems like one of the more satisfactory options that might help.

I might be biased here but as a poster maker I think this is a brilliant idea because at the moment I'm either doing it for free or by having money sent to my fighters which is no use to me in the long run. Having a way to get paid manager to manager like this would be a wonderful way to do things.

This whole deal is a bit like hookers been illegal... people are going to do it no matter what, so it may aswell be regulated.

I have always felt that fighter to manager and manager to manager transfers should be allowed with a 15%ish tax. It takes money out of the game, makes transfers legal, and if people want to do it they have to pay a little more. With a system like this in place, loopholes could be closed down without destroying the economy that is in place and turning everyone into an isolationist who can't help anyone or be helped.

I dont know about letting it be a company ... i dont want players trust to be a factor realy... i dont want people to make profits of it... i just want it to be a cash sink, as much as 40% cost to do it... it will take money out of the game witch is a big big big big big bonus , and it will stop people needing to do shady shit.

Make it an ingame service.... hike the price up so that moneys been drained from the game on a regular baiss. Set it so the more you use it the more it costs ... have it on cooldown or something so that after x amount of days it goes back to a "normal rate" of 40% but the more times you do it in a month period after doing it the first time have it go up by 10% untill its basicaly impossible to get any higher... then cut it off for the manager in question.

Sinks are fantastic and we need them to fix the game realy....

Turn off bookie sales at the same time...

Yes people will still be able to own clothing companys and have people donate that way, but i think its a very small portion of the community doing it that way... and taxs on clothes in bulk sales could resolve that aswell....

Manager to Manager transfers should be allowed without tax and with as much money as people want. If you wan't to be successful in this game then you need to network and make friends. Simple as that

No tax

No maximum transfer limit

No bitching

Manager to Manager transfers should be allowed without tax and with as much money as people want. If you wan't to be successful in this game then you need to network and make friends. Simple as that

No tax

No maximum transfer limit

No bitching

You need to stop and think about this situation in more depth, im not sure you grasp the reality of the problems this game faces economicaly. We need major cash sinks and we need them now. Taxs are the perfect way to do it.

I haven't thought about this in a lot of detail, so please feel free to ridicule my suggestion as much as you want. I would like to see banks being run in the same way as a bookies. The owner of the bank sets a percentage fee for conducting manager to manager transfers.

In terms of taxes, these should be charged on company profits. This should apply to all companies, gyms, bookies and fight orgs too. This is probably the most effective way to remove excess cash from the game.

I also think it should be possible for a manager to move funds from one fighter to another, but not to his personal account.

I haven't thought about this in a lot of detail, so please feel free to ridicule my suggestion as much as you want. I would like to see banks being run in the same way as a bookies. The owner of the bank sets a percentage fee for conducting manager to manager transfers.

In terms of taxes, these should be charged on company profits. This should apply to all companies, gyms, bookies and fight orgs too. This is probably the most effective way to remove excess cash from the game.

I also think it should be possible for a manager to move funds from one fighter to another, but not to his personal account.

I think stepping in now and explain why this should be a non business is critical and it all comes from the potential to cheat.

One of the main reasons manager to manager transfer has been disallowed so far is that it allows unscrupulousness people to build up several accounts by themselves and it takes away from the community and working together. Of course it is against the rules to have more than one account but this would give those in power the opportunity to catch these people out.

Making this a business would remove that and take away from the point of it in general.

I personally think that no player interference on the bank part is the fairest option. Have the system be the bank, set a stable tax rate and the thing is done. Giving banks into the players' hand will cause a lot of problem IMO, why complicate thing[example: Instead of 1 central bank, we have a lot of player's banks with a lot of different rate] when it can be easily done?