Gym quality vs. Circuit coaching?

Sutemi

Small question:

Has gym quality any effect on circuit coaching? So if the gym quality is poor, cardio/weight training/yoga will suck, but for circuit coaches it has no effect?

dude u need to take your guys out of that gym, especially since theyre paying $600

Are you sure about this? From what I've heard on forums, equipment affect cardio, weights and yoga sessions?

CW said it does affect your coaching sessions[basically every training session use some sort of equipment? Even sparring because those gloves etc are equipments too], because the equipment condition does go down in elite gym[$600], and that's mean coaching sessions did use those equipments. Otherwise, it won't really go down very fast due to the lack of fighters doing cardio, weights and/or yoga in an elite gym.

CW said it does affect your coaching sessions[basically every training session use some sort of equipment? Even sparring because those gloves etc are equipments too], because the equipment condition does go down in elite gym[$600], and that's mean coaching sessions did use those equipments. Otherwise, it won't really go down very fast due to the lack of fighters doing cardio, weights and/or yoga in an elite gym.

If it wasn't for that last bit I wouldn't think this was true, but I know very few guys in GTFO doing cardio, weights, or yoga but my equipment gets worn at about the same rate with mainly coaching. So this wouldn't surprise me as much as it would have a few months ago.

Now how much effect it has? Harder to say.

Shockingly I am going to agree with this post. Its effect is still certainly up in the air though, something that needs to be looked at in the future.

Certainly the drop between brand new and excellent and excellent and good is different so it does not appear to be linear. It seems to get progressively worse but that is observation and not a fact.