160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160!

simonmoon

I just logged on to find that after this morning's training session, my fighter gained nothing out of this supp. I personally donated 100k to this project only to get screwed once again by my own alliance. It's things like this that make me regret paying the extra $10 monthly membership fee to be in JMFC. This is making me seriously join Team Edward's proposed JMFC separation plan.

Oh no... please... oh lol please this has to be a troll... if this isnt a troll im going to have to start looking on Shit Penn as the minor leauge of total douchebagness in this game in comparison... this has to be a troll... there is just no way one alliance can be this shitty.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea about the actual quality of the product but the exclamation point on the proof of quality is obviously a joke. Nobody is that stupid.

I just logged on to find that after this morning's training session, my fighter gained nothing out of this supp. I personally donated 100k to this project only to get screwed once again by my own alliance. It's things like this that make me regret paying the extra $10 monthly membership fee to be in JMFC. This is making me seriously join Team Edward's proposed JMFC separation plan.

You are not making me feel like this.

http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad267/jmj542/NPHandElmo.gif

Instead your post makes me feel like this.

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/tapeleglock/nphbored.jpg

But if you don't shut up about what happens in JMFC, I might start feeling like this

http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/tapeleglock/nph.jpg

You feel me?

Something I was thinking about recently. With a lot of fake supps around (that seems to go in phases) for those who do make legitimate products the best way to prove it is give a few samples away to experienced players who can come on and give independent views as it has done wonders for those company's who have done that.

Only thing is to do it out of alliance as people will be suspicious rightly or wrongly of those directly connected to them.

I think everyone knows how good Blitzkrieg Rebound 159++ is but we are always open to testing!

I think everyone knows how good Blitzkrieg Rebound 159++ is but we are always open to testing!

Without a shadow of a doubt a brand everyone can trust. Its what i use anyway and im very happy with the result and the fantastic deals.

You have to pay $10 a month just to be in an alliance? I hope that's at least in game cash! Surely that's crazy, even crazier if you lose 100k.

I feel scammed Lol.

jungle monkey fight club >.>

If infinite JMFC members make infinite supplements one of them is bound to be 160 right?

Edit: Seriously though quit talking on public boards about internal stuff people or you will be reprimanded! 10 dollars is nothing to what comes next.

If infinite JMFC members make infinite supplements one of them is bound to be 160 right?

Edit: Seriously though quit talking on public boards about internal stuff people or you will be reprimanded! 10 dollars is nothing to what comes next.

You fucking people can not be serious? lol...

So not only is it true but your forcing people not to talk about it here to keep it hush hush?

This just has to be a troll... lmao.

I'm with tempest on this one. Either this was a giant level that was made to be a joke but actually robbed a lot of people of money, or it was a legit scam to make a quick buck.

as far as the guy who said, "I just logged on to find that after this morning's training session, my fighter gained nothing out of this supp. I personally donated 100k to this project only to get screwed once again by my own alliance. It's things like this that make me regret paying the extra $10 monthly membership fee to be in JMFC. This is making me seriously join Team Edward's proposed JMFC separation plan."

I sincerely hope you get your money back

This community by far has the slowest people I have ever seen.

I have this awesome beachfront house for sale. Cheap.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5120/housecliff.jpg

I'm with tempest on this one. Either this was a giant level that was made to be a joke but actually robbed a lot of people of money, or it was a legit scam to make a quick buck.

Hold on here. So. It was either a big joke that ripped people off, or, it was a scam to make a quick buck?

That must have been a mistype or else my brain is leaking out of my ear.

MAYBE BOTH.

Looking at his proof of quality, it says 160!. I don't know if 160's have an exclamation mark but looking at some other proofs they don't have a "!". Would like to see if it's real through testing and not just my speculation though.

hahahahahahahaha

Is there something wrong with that.

^^ a joke not intending for anyone to actually buy it (which is doubtful, probably 99.9% doubtful)

and I don't know what "legit scam" means exactly-- I think what I was trying to say was that it was planned out. Like the difference between 1st degree murder and 3rd degree murder.

^^ a joke not intending for anyone to actually buy it (which is doubtful, probably 99.9% doubtful)

and I don't know what "legit scam" means exactly-- I think what I was trying to say was that it was planned out. Like the difference between 1st degree murder and 3rd degree murder.

You're just made because you have to rent your living space from JMFC

Also, keep JMFC talk inside JMFC guys, rules 1 and 2

t's ridiculous. A person riding a fake product like this (and notoriously false by the image of 'proof') and several others occupy the space to lie and applaud it. If it was a joke, a joke is ridiculous and pointless. If it was to fool people, deserve contempt. It's a shame that this will be sponsored and promoted by an alliance such as the Jungle Fight. And then keep talking crap and wanting to talk about the conduct of others ...

Yeah, Terror. Are you 100%. This is not a joke. It is an attempt to fool noobs. There is some innocence in this attempt. The Jungle Fight is a great alliance, which has support in the community. If members allow a fraud like this, the interest is to harm.

I think this is totally right, this is all a huge scam. No way this product is real and simonmoon and JMFC should be ashamed of themselves. This community is far too good to be ruled by the JMFC cabal.

My 18 year old fighter hadn't reached puberty yet, until last night. I started him on this 160 supplement and he woke up with pubes so long it was growing out of the top and bottom of his MT shorts. Make sure you wipe down the weight benches after he's done lifting because ewwww.