160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160! 160!

simonmoon

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after reading all these posts, here is what came to my mind.

1st. If this thread was started in the actual attempt to trick, rob and betray mangers, it would seem the better way to do it would be selling this supposed 160 product for like $150, not $300... I mean, there are far more reputable companies that have proven 160 quality; if you're going to attempt to make a buck off this, it would seem better to sell for lower, then you'll actually get noob managers to buy it, thinking "OH SWEET TOP QUALITY FOR HALF THE PRICE, I CAN AFFORD SOME OF THIS"....

2nd. If this was an actual attempt to trick, rob and betray managers and you actual meant to sell it for $300 thinking you'd get rich quick... You are an idiot

3rd. If #2 is true and this manager started this company, got support from other managers (getting money from them) and the alliance is either supporting him, backing him or not taking action against him... Shame on you.

4th. If this whole thing is a joke, it's a shyte joke and all you potentially are doing is ripping off unsuspecting managers (noobs)... not all read these forums and not all know better. I hope that the alliance kicks him out if this is the case and everyone do their part to make sure this manager has no success with his company in ripping other managers off.

1st. If this thread was started in the actual attempt to trick, rob and betray mangers, it would seem the better way to do it would be selling this supposed 160 product for like $150, not $300... I mean, there are far more reputable companies that have proven 160 quality; if you're going to attempt to make a buck off this, it would seem better to sell for lower, then you'll actually get noob managers to buy it, thinking "OH SWEET TOP QUALITY FOR HALF THE PRICE, I CAN AFFORD SOME OF THIS"....

2nd. If this was an actual attempt to trick, rob and betray managers and you actual meant to sell it for $300 thinking you'd get rich quick... You are an idiot

3rd. If #2 is true and this manager started this company, got support from other managers (getting money from them) and the alliance is either supporting him, backing him or not taking action against him... Shame on you.

4th. If this whole thing is a joke, it's a shyte joke and all you potentially are doing is ripping off unsuspecting managers (noobs)... not all read these forums and not all know better. I hope that the alliance kicks him out if this is the case and everyone do their part to make sure this manager has no success with his company in ripping other managers off.

t's ridiculous. A person riding a fake product like this (and notoriously false by the image of 'proof') and several others occupy the space to lie and applaud it. If it was a joke, a joke is ridiculous and pointless. If it was to fool people, deserve contempt. It's a shame that this will be sponsored and promoted by an alliance such as the Jungle Fight. And then keep talking crap and wanting to talk about the conduct of others ...

Pistols at dawn, the both of you. How dare you besmirch the name of the only heterosexual alliance in the game.

My 18 year old fighter hadn't reached puberty yet, until last night. I started him on this 160 supplement and he woke up with pubes so long it was growing out of the top and bottom of his MT shorts. Make sure you wipe down the weight benches after he's done lifting because ewwww.

Secret Ingredient: Peanut butter

Eh hem. I can't wait for this product to be confirmed (I HAVE FAITH) so all y'all spouting such RIGHTEOUS INDIGNITY just look indignant and reactionary. For truth.

Also, that said, I gave one my fighters 160! and I was astounded at the results. He learned three new languages, grew a shoe size, lost weight, learned to fly a commercial airliner, was awarded an honorary degree by MIT... and then, after all that, renounced capitalism and moved to a cabin in rural Bolivia to write commentaries on the work of Marx and Jacques Lacan, as well as to raise pigs.

Really didn't expect that.

Next thread title material right here

an alliance such as the Jungle Fight.

Huh, is that a sup company in your kitchen?

Naw, I'm

Just

Making

Fresh

Chimichangas.

sweet breakdown bro

Guys wanting to explain the inexplicable are getting ridiculous. And there is not a question of sexuality, but of intelligence.

Bromophobe.

Nice try boys...you might have actually made good money if you didnt fuck up your photoshoped proof with the stupid "160!". I say good luck & any idiots dumb enough to buy any, deserve to be ripped off.

If you want really high quality supps, buy from Hells Balls in Amsterdam. Dont waste your hard earned cash on these noobs.

-damn I just plugged Hells Balls....oh well:P

I'm not kidding when I say the population of Trade Chat is smarter than the majority of this fucking forum. El oh fucking el.

Seriously every unit of this is a brilliant mixture of methamphetamine and yohimibe along with minute amounts of cocaine. You'll never have to sleep :D

Good for ADHD too.

I pose to you, my friends, a hypothetical situation...here it is:

160 turns out to be real.

That's the situation. Will any of you apologize for the vitriol and wrongheadedness if it turns out to be the real truth?!

New game feature recommendation: Lawsuits for libel.

I think this thread should be re-named, "Does JMFC have an credibility left?"

I think this thread should be renamed "Decisive evidence for the support of human euthanasia.".

Your profile pics are creeping me out...not to mention your posts:(

:) Fear not, young man. Your entrails are safe from me.

In all seriousness though i've got one of my dudes on it and it's a big cut above the 154 I was using.

Seriously every unit of this is a brilliant mixture of methamphetamine and yohimibe along with minute amounts of cocaine. You'll never have to sleep :D

Don't forget the acai and stevia.