Actors

garycoffey15

Sice i left home iv had no tv channels so iv been relying on the internet to provide me with entertainment.

Mainly Watching movies and Tv series lol

Any movie with Denzel Washington or Robert Deniro automatically gets watched by me just cause there in it.

And most of my favourite films have these guys in it. Figured a thread like this mite give me some new movies to watch :D

A Bronx Tale

Goodfellas

Man on Fire

And of course Adam Sandler movies

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with OP, DeNiro (my favourite actor) and Denzel Washington, are both outstanding.

Also, Al Pacino and I personally like a lot of stuff with Mark Wahlberg in, I also think Edward Norton is an underrated actor with good presence.

Also anyone in the UK familiar with Paddy Considine? a great actor is a lesser known but amazing and convincing actor.

Totally agree with OP, DeNiro (my favourite actor) and Denzel Washington, are both outstanding.

Also, Al Pacino and I personally like a lot of stuff with Mark Wahlberg in, I also think Edward Norton is an underrated actor with good presence.

Also anyone in the UK familiar with Paddy Considine? a great actor is a lesser known but amazing and convincing actor.

ah i knew i forgot some one Wahlberg another guaranteed good watch, and he made Entourage.......need i say more lol

ah i knew i forgot some one Wahlberg another guaranteed good watch, and he made Entourage.......need i say more lol

He is in some great films, The Basketball Diaries, Shooter, Invincible, Four Brothers, The Departed and a good few more that have been very good films.

I personally like the tv show Burn Notice. Humor, babes in bikinis, and blowing shit up. What more do you need?

Plus is has, the always classic, Bruce Campbell

Nicolas 'howditgetburned' Cage

But in all honesty, its really hard to say, but some guys who really stick out are James Gandolfini, Steve Becusmi, Christopher Walken and Edward Norton

There's so many more it'd take a while name em all

EDIT: Bryan Cranston, Hal from Malcolm in the Middle and Walt from Breaking Bad, such an amazing actor, so few people can portray a shit load of emotions in a few seconds.

***********************************************************SPOILERS

When he watches Jane die,

Also here's another great scene.