Fighting

Sign an org - Whenever you feel like unleashing the beast, it's your own personal choice how much time do you want him to train and not fight.

Work your Cardio at least to Superb or so at a minimum before you do anything else. After that, I would recommend developing your guy until you're confident he could win a majority of fights if he were to do a qfc, then do some.

A 0-0 guy will always draw the smallest contract from an org, so a 2-0 guy with 2 qfc wins or even a 1-1 guy should give the org a bit more confidence in spending the money on your guy with a larger contract.

I think its the best to get both strength and conditioning to suberb--, then have a first fight and see your hiddens - as long as you dont have str/cond trained to remarkable (or more), you are safe from getting powerful/cardio machine displayed as your hidden. About more/other fights, its about what do you expect from the game and how much money you got...

As long as you have your cardio to Exceptional++ or less you shouldn't get Cardio Machine/good gas tank. Strength at Remarkable++ or less should also be below under the Very Stronger/Powerful hidden too from what I can tell.

you can have strength higher than that and not have it show on the tale of the tape. i recently had a guy fight with sensational-- cardio and exceptional- strength and he had granite chin show up.

After i finish training my cardio & Str. what would be the next thing i should train like if i had a boxer/Bjj and he has Wonderful boxing and low bjj should i train up bjj or work on wrestling then bjj?

After i finish training my cardio & Str. what would be the next thing i should train like if i had a boxer/Bjj and he has Wonderful boxing and low bjj should i train up bjj or work on wrestling then bjj?

wrestling is usually the better way to start, since it will help with both takedown defense and defensive grappling. if you're doing 6 sparring sessions a week, you could always do something like 4 wrestling and 2 bjj.

so i do wrestling first then BJJ? and then for wrestling would it be best that i do wrestling drills and do secondaries that relate to wrestling?

so i do wrestling first then BJJ? and then for wrestling would it be best that i do wrestling drills and do secondaries that relate to wrestling?

i'd do wrestling sparring, takedown defense, and bjj sparring. if your defensive grappling is low you can do a bunch of that as well, which will help raise both wrestling and bjj. if your takedown defense is already at-or-above remarkable, and your defensive grappling is under that, then i'd work on defensive grappling instead of takedown defense until it's remarkable/wonderful.

how you do it is up to you, but i'd strongly suggest doing daily sparring to bring up your wrestling and to at least get your bjj to a purple belt.

you can have strength higher than that and not have it show on the tale of the tape. i recently had a guy fight with sensational-- cardio and exceptional- strength and he had granite chin show up.

But doesn't just mean your guy's chin is very durable? Not everyone would have a great roll on something like a chin or KO power or another hidden. But in doing so, stuff like strength or cardio over the bare minimum will overwrite the relevant hidden, though this isn't really about the hiddens but a question as to when to fight a project fighter. My recommendation was just to keep strength and cardio just below the breaking point so he can figure out what his hidden actually is before elevating strength and cardio to further levels.

But doesn't just mean your guy's chin is very durable? Not everyone would have a great roll on something like a chin or KO power or another hidden. But in doing so, stuff like strength or cardio over the bare minimum will overwrite the relevant hidden, though this isn't really about the hiddens but a question as to when to fight a project fighter. My recommendation was just to keep strength and cardio just below the breaking point so he can figure out what his hidden actually is before elevating strength and cardio to further levels.

yeah that's true, i was mainly adding to your comment to say that when you do get strength/cardio higher than that it doesn't automatically mean that only powerful/cardio machine will show up. i just should have been more clear when i said it :P

how many sessions would that be for wonderful or remarkable TDD/ DEF Grap?

A lot of factor, your fighter's learning speed, equipment condition, class size, morale, energy and etc.