Daniel Puente

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed that was a joke, I mean why would you? :blink:

Why wouldnt we? With how many members we have, we need clear lines of communication.

We have various services, depending on your membership package depends on what you get access to.

I thought this was a given. Why would we have so many private gyms if we werent paying for it in some other way, or the hive mind of giving up what we have to let someone else in the alliance do better. It's not because we're altruists, it's because the members are lowbies and were ordered to.

...Just this time he's keeping more of the dues than investing back into JMFC.

Sorry, this thread isnt about that.

I'm not sure which one of you is ducking or playing the fool, but bring it back to the alliance chat so we can sort it out please?

I knew this would happen after that ********** incident with Igor's Gf.

I've already said that this has nothing to do with what happened between us, it's about Daniel first gloating then ducking me in this game. If he wants the bitch, he can have her. She gave lousy head anyways.

Don't be a dick. You've got enough rolling in from dues, no need to increase.

Last time I checked, you weren't in charge here. Don't ask questions, just win fights.

Oops, you're not very good at that either.

Last time I checked, you weren't in charge here. Don't ask questions, just win fights.

Oops, you're not very good at that either.

This is not the way a leader should act. I'm getting tired of your attitude and your stealing of the pizza coupons. Where is the Pizza tapeleg? Where is it?!

I've already said that this has nothing to do with what happened between us, it's about Daniel first gloating then ducking me in this game. If he wants the bitch, he can have her. She gave lousy head anyways.

Wait, Igor and Daniel are lesbians or transgender? I'm so confused.

GUYS, GUYS.

STOP.

JMFC does not condone this. Stop. Not here.

All is well in JMFC.

it appears so

you all sleep together, and make people pay to be your friend

I knew JMFC was a total joke all along, but holy shit does it even get any better than this?

You say it has nothing to do with our real world problems, but of course you can't help yourself but insult my girl. You need to get over it you little bitch, she's mine now.

You say it has nothing to do with our real world problems, but of course you can't help yourself but insult my girl. You need to get over it you little bitch, she's mine now.

Now this is none of my business but seen as you made it public an' all.... Man, you took an alliance buddys girl, that's just awful. Why should he get over it? That's a horrible horrible thing to do.

does this girl like black Xs on her hand?

Why wouldnt we? With how many members we have, we need clear lines of communication.

We have various services, depending on your membership package depends on what you get access to.

I thought this was a given. Why would we have so many private gyms if we werent paying for it in some other way, or the hive mind of giving up what we have to let someone else in the alliance do better. It's not because we're altruists, it's because the members are lowbies and were ordered to.

...Just this time he's keeping more of the dues than investing back into JMFC.

Sorry, this thread isnt about that.

I'm not sure which one of you is ducking or playing the fool, but bring it back to the alliance chat so we can sort it out please?

lol you make it sound like a cult or something :lol:

What's up with the Av?

What's up with the Av?

Long story short, we dont particularly agree with the objectification of women as sexual objects, its degrading not only to women but to men as well. We are supposed to be the most evolved of all creatures yet people find it within themselves to act like animals.

So since the community has been put under no duress to remove such offensive articles (in fact Mike has no problem with it) some of us used our right to have whatever avatars we liked to show men doing things of a sexual nature as well. We discussed it and came to the conclusion that sort of behavior is below us really, but not everyone can be bothered, or has time to change them to something else.

Also the people in that photo are straight edge. Something a few of our members also have in common, though not all have converted over yet.

Is this the reason they won 2009 Alliance of the Year? Haha.

We won that because we have a good community and are well liked by quite a few people here... though not all do... a few very vocal people dont anyway.

I just bet my house on Rivera, that mic-toting freak better not let me down.

We won that because we have a good community and are well liked by quite a few people here... though not all do... a few very vocal people dont anyway.
Best post/signature combo.

This is not the way a leader should act. I'm getting tired of your attitude and your stealing of the pizza coupons. Where is the Pizza tapeleg? Where is it?!

Look, let's shelve this for right now. You're a pretty minor part of JMFC, maybe I'll pick up again later when we actually have some reason to talk to each other.

Long story short, we dont particularly agree with the objectification of women as sexual objects, its degrading not only to women but to men as well. We are supposed to be the most evolved of all creatures yet people find it within themselves to act like animals.

So since the community has been put under no duress to remove such offensive articles (in fact Mike has no problem with it) some of us used our right to have whatever avatars we liked to show men doing things of a sexual nature as well. We discussed it and came to the conclusion that sort of behavior is below us really, but not everyone can be bothered, or has time to change them to something else.

Also the people in that photo are straight edge. Something a few of our members also have in common, though not all have converted over yet.

Makes sense, thanks for the response :)

This makes fucking sense. Somehow I let you guys convince me to pay to join WoW so we can have these all-important meetings in-game, and yet you feel the need to air our dirty laundry on a free forum. I know a lot of you like all that lameass orc shit, but I was kicking ass in Star Wars Galaxies before I had to quit... like I seriously can afford SWG, WoW, AND JMFC dues. I'm just glad I got in my last installment of alliance dues right before the price went up. I still can't figure out where that extra money is going, by the way.