Create A Shirt - Win $25k

Vicious Apparel in association with Vicious FC in London are pleased to announce the 'Create A Shirt - Win $25k' competition.

Here's how it works........

We are accepting entrants between now and midnight GMT on Saturday 31st of July. Please post your shirt entry in this thread. The shirt can be completely customised and does not have to follow any set theme - it must however be completely original and not on sale at any other store in Tycoon or irl. The competition is open to everyone.

On Sunday the 1st of August a small committee made up of Vicious Fighting Alliance members will pick the ten best entrants (we hope to have more than 10 entrants). Once the ten shirts have been chosen they will be stocked in Vicious Apparel in large numbers and be open to the public for one week to purchase. The shirts will be set at a low price to encourage purchases.

The competition will close at midnight GMT on Saturday the 7th of August, at which point the number of unique sales of each shirt will be calculated and the winner will be the shirt to have sold most in the time period. The winning manager will receive $25k.

A few points of note:

Unique sales means individual purchases by different managers - there is no point in any one manager buying the item in bulk as it will only count as one unique sale and could have a detrimental effect as there will be less t-shirts left to purchase. Please no sabotage either.

We do not wish for any alliance raping of the competition, thus we will only count 20 sales from any specific alliance for one shirt.

After the competition the ten shirts will become the property of Vicious Apparel.

Vicious Apparel have the right to make amendments to the competition at any time and their decision is final.

I hope everything is clear, any questions please fire them up in this thread and myself or the owner of Vicious Apparel, Dave Crimson, will be more than happy to answer. Get your entries posted!

Is there like a shirt template or something to use and tinker around with? I've never attempted making anything like this, not even sure if I have the tools.

If you go to the wiki there is a page called clothing templates...grab them from there.

Here is my entry:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/userfiles/file/RCJ/greendemon.jpg

Nice shirt sir, but to be considered you will have to remove the branding.