EFC Fight League Sign up

GOT FIGHT? Season 1

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1531/33207857.jpg
We are going to start a fight league that will be hosted by EFC Vegas It is open to all
weight classes from 145 - 265+ as if possible we would like to run one seperately for all weights.

Each League Will consist of 8 fighters who will each fight eachother once.

Win - 3points
Draw - 1points
Loss - 0points
n/c - Forefit

Winner of each league will recieve a 30k signing bonus in an Extreme Fighting Championship Contract & a shot at the champion in their respective Weight Class
Runner up Will recieve 20k in their Contract.
In the event of a tie fighters will fight to decide on final position.

No exceptions as to who can sign up but only 8 spots are avaliable in each Weight Class and will be taken on a Hype rating. Hopefully we can have started on a few weights by August 12th. With Fights Taking place every 2weeks.

Contracts Will consist of 2k/2k/2k
31 Day Inactivity
Expiry of 1/1/11

Fighters who wish to sign up will be looked after with clothing and supplements as i will look to bring Sponsors on board :D

List Of Interested Fighters
  1. Zhou Li Fu Chao [ 98909 ]
  2. Walt Roofer
  3. Emile Gaston
  4. Vacant
  5. Vacant
  6. Vacant
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant

1. Frank Parker [ 94496 ]
  2. Mark Rominick [ 66167 ]
  3. Noah Quails
  4. Marlo Froch
  5. Sammy Farha [ 69248 ]
  6. Vacant
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant

1. Virgil Beck [ 67255 ]
  2. Nathan Burns
  3. Devlin Juko [ 77263 ]
  4. Butch Williams
  5. Per Saukko
  6. Roy Van Persi
  7. Amsel Sotiar
  8. Sagara Kenji

1. Horus The Hawk [ 60857 ]
  2. Eugene Bradley Burns
  3. Vacant
  4. Vacant
  5. Vacant
  6. Vacant
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant

1. Scoop Rigglemwn
  2. D Dub
  3. Billy Gunn
  4. Kenny Smith
  5. Vacant
  6. Vacant
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant

1. Hulk Morrison
  2. Stu Ungar
  3. Ricky Roma
  4. Vacant
  5. Vacant
  6. Vacant
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant

265+
  1. Vacant
  2. Vacant
  3. Vacant
  4. Vacant
  5. Vacant
  6. Vacant
  7. Vacant
  8. Vacant

There is more i just havent had contact from the org owner today

ONLY ACTIVE MANAGERS NEED APPLY

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitzkrieg Formula 5000 is proud to sponsor this event. We will be offering sponsorships with free Blitzkrieg Rebound 159++ to all competitors. Sign up now before this fills up!

I may have a couple of fighters for this but I really think the way the league is structured is detrimental to both the org and the fighters.

Here's why:

From the fighter's perspective, they'll be doing 7 league fights with 2 weeks in between them. Most of the fighters participating will be young fighters and will pretty much be losing two months of their best years (in terms of trainng speed).

In addition, the fights may stop making "sense" rankings wise as you could see a 6-0 who is ranked highly go up against a 0-6 fighter.

From the org's perspective:

You could see a guy who goes 6-0 face someone who goes 0-6 in the last round and face an upset loss. This would mean that the "winner" would end up having not so great hype/pop. In addition, many mismatched fights (hype/pop wise) may occur along the way. This would result in low sales/bad ratings.

I'd suggest you change it to a knockout tournament.

Have all the weightclasses with 8 guys in each but do a knockout tournament for them all. This way, fighters only need to do 3 fights to "win it all" and don't lose training time. In addition, matches will be closer rankings wise and the eventual winner will actually be the highest ranked of the lot.

Just a suggestion, its your call if you want to take it.

I may have a couple of fighters for this but I really think the way the league is structured is detrimental to both the org and the fighters.

Here's why:

From the fighter's perspective, they'll be doing 7 league fights with 2 weeks in between them. Most of the fighters participating will be young fighters and will pretty much be losing two months of their best years (in terms of trainng speed).

In addition, the fights may stop making "sense" rankings wise as you could see a 6-0 who is ranked highly go up against a 0-6 fighter.

From the org's perspective:

You could see a guy who goes 6-0 face someone who goes 0-6 in the last round and face an upset loss. This would mean that the "winner" would end up having not so great hype/pop. In addition, many mismatched fights (hype/pop wise) may occur along the way. This would result in low sales/bad ratings.

I'd suggest you change it to a knockout tournament.

Have all the weightclasses with 8 guys in each but do a knockout tournament for them all. This way, fighters only need to do 3 fights to "win it all" and don't lose training time. In addition, matches will be closer rankings wise and the eventual winner will actually be the highest ranked of the lot.

Just a suggestion, its your call if you want to take it.

Its all in the name of fun its a season type set up so knockout wouldnt suit it. Just want to try out something new see if it takes off

and if so we can try do it again. :D

Just a suggestion but could you edit your original post as new people put thier fighters into the grind with a list of participants so we can quickly get a glimpse of how the event recruiting is going?