† The C.⊕.Ε. † NEWS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light Heavyweight and the youngest BJJ Red Belt, Francis "The Saint" Assisi will end his career as a sparring partner in pursuit of a professional fighting career. His sparring partner career started at the Fighters Pit whom are currently looking for his replacement $$$.

"I shall break limbs and necks in the name of the Lord" - Francis Assisi

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/8742/francisasmall.png

Fixed.

yeah i fixed the fight.

the reality, i was scheduled to fight the current champion 2 weeks ago, he never logged back on to accept the fight and got stripped. the number one contender at the time declined a fight against me for the title due to injuries, and the 0-1 guy was the only guy (last minute) to be fight free. thats how i see it.

you're one of the most annoying dudes, after COE gave you a chance and was cool to you all of the sudden you become an annoying little kid. please put me on ignore so you wont have to respond with stupid shit on my post. peace out.

im annoying because you made a thread about UNFAIR Fights then here you are? ok im Out! LOL!

You know I challenged you but you ignored me and ran away...so once you find the guts to get more losses on your record well im around and "PM" me.

Oh that org had more deserving challengers than a 0-1. But we know how you are requesting " LOW ID" fighters LOL!!!

You hate getting picked on but when it comes to j666 and Djohn you think you are an expert. Well here I am and a PM away.

Hell lets make it interesting. I dont want to see you post for whenever I want If I beat you and vice versa. Im a PM away " Blixxx" but I bet you are just going to ignore me again LOL!!!

Heavyweight Fighter Risky Jones has signed a very lucrative deal with Rogaine. He will now appear on every box of Men's Extra Strength Rogaine.

"I wouldn't have my mullet if it weren't for Rogain" - Risky Jones

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4120/rjsmall.jpg

------------------------

Welterweight Fighter Brayden "Fut's Lung" Lee has come forth claiming to be the illegitimate son of the great Bruce Lee. Brayden Lee has investigators baffled knowing he was born in the USA and has never left the country yet he speaks with a slight Bruce-Lee-Like Chinese accent, also speaking with Bruce Lee quotes and changing only one word.

"Take things as they are. Punch when you have to punch. Shit when you have to shit" - Brayden Lee

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5557/blsmall.png

XXX-- This is a CoE news thread bro. We need more topics in off-topic so why don\'t you go make a thread there and I promise I\'ll participate.

http://www.twotalkingmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/burnt-face-man.jpg

Burnt Faceman fights in the first round of the Ultimate Manager II this weekend.

IT'S CLOSE, IT'S VERY CLOSE...The Countdown is on....

...Lawerence clinches up against the cage.

...Conway lands with a short shot to the head...

Shhhh! Don't say a word.

blixxx apologizes to all for his recent retaliation-thread-starting-outburst-against-douche bag-weasels and is being punished by being lathered down in GSP-vaseline and being whipped by all of COE with a cat of 9 tails...ouch. :angel::whip: