All you UFC 2010 players

First let me say I'm not sure if this is ok under forum rules but I'm not just as guy spamming advertisement or something. I'm in this league and it's a very fun realistic league that I think most of the players on this game will enjoy. Here are some points:

- Insta-CAF competition

- Full Time Events

- Full Time K-1 Striking Competition

- UFC Fighter Events

- In partnership with the OFC

- Several camp to join as well as starting your own

- Full news updates including Fighter of the Week, Fight of the Week, etc

- Full Rankings and Champions

You don't need much to compete. Just an instant CAF from the menu which takes 30 min to create tops. Everyone is on the same level with total stats / moves so everything is fair. The site does ask for a picture to be taken of stats so you know no one is cheating. Just check it out and maybe you'll like it. It has both 360 and a brand new PS3 side. The rules are in the forum so make sure you look over them before submitting your fighter form. Here is the link.

http://www.ultimatefightingfederation.net/

Like I said if this is illegal or something just delete it but I wanna see this league get more guys that can play a good fair game. Currently it has a nice group of guys. When EA MMA comes out it has even bigger plans that I can't discuss but I'm sure it will revolutionize the way MMA leagues are played. It will even have an MMA Tycoon feel to it (orgs, contracts, gyms, etc)