Paul Daley DOES NOT have a new home...just yet

doctorword

Former Cage Rage champion and recent UFC fighter Paul Daley has not signed with Strikeforce.

Despite reports of a completed six-figure deal, Strikeforce spokesperson Mike Afromowitz today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) no deal has been reached with the British fighter. Additionally, a representative for Daley said the fighter is weighing multiple options.

Daley currently is slated to fight at next month’s Shark Fights 13 event as part of a one-fight deal with the promotion.

“At this point, I’m not really in a position to comment at this point and time,” Wad Alameddine of Fight Management told MMAjunkie.com. “We’ve definitely been talking to Strikeforce, and we’ve been talking to a number of different groups. But right now, I’m in a position where I can’t make any comment on that, unfortunately.”

Daley, who’s ranked among the world’s top 10 at 170 pounds, also is one of the sport’s top free agents. However, he only became available after UFC officials terminated his contract following UFC 113. After dropping a unanimous decision to Josh Koscheck at the May event, Daley threw a post-fight punch at his rival. UFC president Dana White condemned the action and announced the fighter’s termination just an hour later in the night’s post-fight press conference.

Despite the loss and the criticism he received, Daley nonetheless owns a solid 24-9-2 record, and he’s won five of his past six fights (all via stoppage). Most recently, he submitted Daniel Acacio (21-9 at the time) at July’s Impact FC 2 event in Australia.

An opponent has not been named for his upcoming Shark Fights 13 bout, which is part of the deepest fight card in the Texas-based promotion’s history.

If signed, Daley, who counts 18 knockouts among his 24 career wins, would join a Strikeforce welterweight division currently ruled by champ Nick Diaz. Other notables in the weight class include Jay Hieron, Andre Galvao, Joe Riggs, Tyron Woodley and Marius Zaromskis.

Just looked it up and im sorry but i got it wrong he hasnt sighned with impact fc

www.MiddleEasy.com has stated that he may sighn with strikeforce but that hasn't been confirmed yet