Roger Huerta street fight

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&am...eb-330a87db4f24

Roger Huerta engages in a street fight in Austin, Texas:

"Against a man who appears to have punched a woman in the head. Once Huerta sees the woman collapse to the ground -- he says "You just punched a f**kin' girl." Officers were called to the scene -- but so far, no arrests have been made."

Guy deserved it. Got some head stomps in there. Can't see much though because the camera guy just sits there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was so awesome! my like for huerta was fading because i thought he was trying to be a pretty boy, but that kinda made me a fan again.

i gotta start working out again so i can administer this type of street justice.

Even near the beginning the guy was recording the wrong stuff, Huerta was clearly going after the guy and whoever recorded it was watching something else!

I know there will be people that come on and say Roger went to far, FUCK THAT! You don't hit a woman, especially not the way that guy did. I agree with OP, guy got what he deserved, well done Roger :notworthy:

Even near the beginning the guy was recording the wrong stuff, Huerta was clearly going after the guy and whoever recorded it was watching something else!

I know there will be people that come on and say Roger went to far, FUCK THAT! You don't hit a woman, especially not the way that guy did. I agree with OP, guy got what he deserved, well done Roger :notworthy:

He earned me as a fan.

The sad thing is this video will probably be used to prosecute Roger but i hope not and i hope the black guy gets done for cheap shoting that girl.

He hit her full on from behind, degenerate bastard.

Love the way roger threw his top down, and then proceeded to knock the shit out of a much, much bigger guy....bloodied him up and laid him out....fucking love it. Justice was done and Roger has my eternal respect for standing up for the lady and putting that guy in his place!

Why the hell so many people were crowded round that guy trying to help him up i'll never know.

The sad thing is this video will probably be used to prosecute Roger but i hope not and i hope the black guy gets done for cheap shoting that girl.

He hit her full on from behind, degenerate bastard.

Love the way roger threw his top down, and then proceeded to knock the shit out of a much, much bigger guy....bloodied him up and laid him out....fucking love it. Justice was done and Roger has my eternal respect for standing up for the lady and putting that guy in his place!

Why the hell so many people were crowded round that guy trying to help him up i'll never know.

It might. It probably will depend on the extent of that guy's injuries and the District Attorney. I'm sure they're aware of the negative press they'd receive if they decided to charge Huerta.

The best part of the video is this: that guy who sucker punched the woman can still get charged with a crime here.

I am absolutely appalled by the fact so many of those men just stood around as that fat ass hit that woman. I agree with all, mad props to Roger Huerta. I am now a major fan and will always root for him. It sickens me that this bastard hit that woman and no one but Huerta stepped up. Shows you the kind of man he is.

I am absolutely appalled by the fact so many of those men just stood around as that fat ass hit that woman. I agree with all, mad props to Roger Huerta. I am now a major fan and will always root for him. It sickens me that this bastard hit that woman and no one but Huerta stepped up. Shows you the kind of man he is.

I agree.

what if the guy was mentally retarded

im only wondering cos why the hell would he just lay out the chick like that?

theres no doubt he's retarded.

guy did deserve a beatdown but sadly this might and could cost Roger career and charges -- just some next door guy could of done it and nothing would of happened -- but being a professional fighter and the fact that he continued after the guy could cost him ---- bad thing about whats right and the Law sometimes

I never liked Huerta until now.

This x2

I'll be surprised if this is a spoof. I mean, it definitely has the makings of one. The video was a pretty shitty quality and res, but even so that guy looked like Huerta. Hard to tell from the face, but his build and even how he was bobbing before the the black guy tried to bolt. Seems kinda hard to fake.

If it wasn't Roger than even MORE props from me for being at such a size disadvantage and hulling that big bitch out.