Please explain how Im in the wrong

You see, I feel very differently about this aspect. I hate to see the strong successfully bully the weak.

I dont have the balls to do it, but I would if I could. I have no problem with someone else doing it. If I could blackball every other NY org I'd sure as hell do it :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is. We allowed Elmer to leave because we didn't have a challenger at the time and he wanted a fight. We agreed to let him leave so long as he defended his belt on a regular basis. Derek was supposed to inform any org he signs with that this was the case. Whether Derek mentioned this or not is pretty much the issue. Now we find someone for Elmer to fight and ask this assclown (politely) if he could release Elmer so he can defend as per the agreement. He flat out refuses and won't cooperate. If he really wants to fuck with us and burn bridges, then that's his call but we'll bury him if he does.

I understand what your saying but it isn't Dynasty's fault...All 3 parties should talk it over and if Dynasty is not aware and does not know for sure that Derek's guy will re-sign or not...I think both of you need to talk to Derek about it and stop blaming each-other. Derek is a reasonable guy and I'm sure you'll figure it out.

I'm guessing a few things here:

1) PCEC and Brian assumed that Derek told the new org the "arrangement", and thought Dynasty was blatently ignoring it. He clearly just wasn't told what the arrangement is. Not his fault.

2) I'm quite sure an arrangement could have been made before Dynasty came and posted this on the forum...although to be honest I don't really blame him for doing so either.

Obviously I'm just assuming facts here, but I'm just going by my experiences as an org owner.

I tried to pull up the conversation history but for whatever reason it is not there. Yes the conversation did turn ugly at some point in the middle, yes I said something I should not have, BUT I did apologize for that, and told him that if Elmer so chooses to stay in SEC that was his choice. The very beginning of the conversation I DID indeed ASK if Elmer could be released in about a month for a 1, 1, fight deal to come defend his belt, then he was free to come back to SEC and be their Champ as well. I have no problems letting Elmer hold multiple belts in multiple Orgs and I conveyed that to Dynasty. Dynasty had two personal fighters in my Org and upon his request I released them so they could go fight in his Org, all I asked was the same courtesy I showed him with my Champ ( and I am sure soon to be SEC Champ). All I need is 1 fight, he can have him for as long as he can get him to sign for, I am not and was not trying to pull Elmer back and keep him strictly to PCEC. In fact, I gave the blessing at Derek's request to go elsewhere to fight while we established a clear cut contender for him, which he did agree to come back and defend the belt. I realize after cooling down, that is not Dynasty's problem and even SAID as much to HIM.

But it does take some kind of nerve to deny a guy who politely at first, asks for a 1 fight for his Champ to defend and then he could come back, and say no. THEN go crying on the forums about it. To me its a desperate move trying to sully my name and Org name cause he was outed by EJ over his money laundering questions.

I admit, some of the things I said was wrong, and I did apologize for them, and it is not Dynasty's problem that Elmer didnt convey the plans to him, that is our problem, but given the courtesy I showed his fighters and the fact that I asked, was I wrong to expect the same level of respect?

Perhaps this fighter no longer wants anything to do with PSUMike and his mates because they are little bullies?

I also find it hard to believe they asked politely and civilly when the first thing you hear in this thread are threats...

Sad indeed.

To further clear names, Mike was not involved in this either, he had nothing to do with it until it hit the forums, and like a GOOD friend, he was just watching my back. Believe what you will, but ask ANY manager that i have dealt with, and I am always polite, understanding and do what is asked of me, cause with out the fighters, there is no Org. I release when asked to release, I arrange fights that are asked for and I do my VERY BEST to accomodate my fighters. Hell I had a new manager take over one of Jonny Karp's fighters after he left, and the fighter was flat ass broke, I sent him a new contract so the guy could train his fighter properly.

I did ask politely, and he was within his right to refuse, I was in the wrong not Robert

The SEC is a growing org and my goal is to one day make us the best org in the world. Me signing Elmer is a big deal for me as he is the highest ranked fighter Ive signed in our short existence. Why would I take a chance on letting him leave to fight for his old org. I dont care that they are bigger than me. Last time I checked they left Sydney to compete in LA. And just cause your a bigger org and you got your alliance buddies you will not see me back down and SEC will be around for as long as I choose. Think PSUMike has made it really obvious how much of an ass he really is on this matter and now people get to see his real colors. Long live SEC

The SEC is a growing org and my goal is to one day make us the best org in the world. Me signing Elmer is a big deal for me as he is the highest ranked fighter Ive signed in our short existence. Why would I take a chance on letting him leave to fight for his old org. I dont care that they are bigger than me. Last time I checked they left Sydney to compete in LA. And just cause your a bigger org and you got your alliance buddies you will not see me back down and SEC will be around for as long as I choose. Think PSUMike has made it really obvious how much of an ass he really is on this matter and now people get to see his real colors. Long live SEC

Yes Long live SEC, but don't go throwing dispersions at someone else when you have had your share of shady deals revealed as well. I asked for a common courtesy from you, that i showed to you twice before, and even told you that you could have Elmer back after his fight, and you chose to be nasty about it. What I said was wrong about threating your Org, BUT I did then and am now apologizing for that. What you choose to do with Elmer is up to you, I will wait for the 4 fight contract to end if that is what you so want. However, as I said before, if Elmer asks to be released to defend his belt, then that does make you in the wrong some what. Yes Elmer should have told you about our arrangement, he didn't and thats the where the rubber meets the road, that is something He and I will have to work out when the time comes.

To further clear names, Mike was not involved in this either, he had nothing to do with it until it hit the forums, and like a GOOD friend, he was just watching my back. Believe what you will, but ask ANY manager that i have dealt with, and I am always polite, understanding and do what is asked of me, cause with out the fighters, there is no Org. I release when asked to release, I arrange fights that are asked for and I do my VERY BEST to accomodate my fighters. Hell I had a new manager take over one of Jonny Karp's fighters after he left, and the fighter was flat ass broke, I sent him a new contract so the guy could train his fighter properly.

I did ask politely, and he was within his right to refuse, I was in the wrong not Robert

I posted this thread Brian before you apologized just so you know. We had a heated exchange but Im done with that. But when PSUMike comes on here making demands and threats then yes I have a problem with that.

I posted this thread Brian before you apologized just so you know. We had a heated exchange but Im done with that. But when PSUMike comes on here making demands and threats then yes I have a problem with that.

Then after its creation, and after my initial apologies you should have conveyed that to the forums as well. It matters not why you didn't but now they know there was an apology made, probably not long after this was created.

Can I just ask why this elite org run by such a classy manager has given his new super awesome highest ranked signing a guy with a 4-4 record, clearly horrificly worse skills and laughably has around 0 hype+pop.

That would be the 112th p4p fighter in the game vs 32157th. Keep up that match making! (y)

EDIT- After a quick browse of your up and coming org, I notice one (other) bit of funny matchmaking. The guy that Doeboy released for you to help out your own org you have convienently set up with whats that, one of your own fighters? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=9571 vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=98943

A nice 90k Id difference, obvious loss for the latter fighter and nice record padding to boot.

This thread will have gone a long way to make you out like some kind of innocent org owner who has been on the end of a nasty HP member. But when we delve deeper we find a poorly run org, with an owner feeding his own fighters (something that is frowned upon) and giving some poor matches. My advice, avoid this org.

Sometimes its a good idea to make friendly with a powerhouse org like PCEC. My org wouldnt be where it is without the help of CFL, Syn and a few other big orgs. Even the other NY orgs. I was able to make some alliances with competitors and turn it into my advantage. Dynasty, you may have floundered a golden opportunity. Then again, you may not want that opportunity. I really can't blame Dynasty for anything. He's of no obligation to do anything. It's just a personal decision whether you want to play ball or not.

Can I just ask why this elite org run by such a classy manager has given his new super awesome highest ranked signing a guy with a 4-4 record, clearly horrificly worse skills and laughably has around 0 hype+pop.

That would be the 112th p4p fighter in the game vs 32157th. Keep up that match making! (y)

holy crap is that a bad matchup. That's Joel-ish :)

Sometimes its a good idea to make friendly with a powerhouse org like PCEC. My org wouldnt be where it is without the help of CFL, Syn and a few other big orgs. Even the other NY orgs. I was able to make some alliances with competitors and turn it into my advantage. Dynasty, you may have floundered a golden opportunity. Then again, you may not want that opportunity. I really can't blame Dynasty for anything. He's of no obligation to do anything. It's just a personal decision whether you want to play ball or not.

Agreed. It is his choice to make. I NOW respect that decision and can understand his view point. It was cause of CFL and RMF when Mike ran it, that I made it this far. I wish SEC the best of luck, but he didn't reveal all the facts to the people on this forum, he tried to make me the bad guy, when in reality I did ask nicely, just got heated towards the middle of the conversation. He is and was well within his rights to say no.

I wanted to get Elmer a match and didnt want him to wait and all of the top ranked fighters in the class were already booked before I signed Elmer. So dont question me or my org when your buddies are the ones in the wrong and now everyone in Tycoon land can see that. So do what you want to make your guys look better but theyve already made themselves out to be asses especially PSUMike. So my little org in Sydney will keep plugging along and will not back down from PCEC, PSUMike or any member of Hells Balls for that matter. So all your bullying tactics and threats are gonna fall on deaf ears cause this is one little org that you wont push around.

I wanted to get Elmer a match and didnt want him to wait and all of the top ranked fighters in the class were already booked before I signed Elmer. So dont question me or my org when your buddies are the ones in the wrong and now everyone in Tycoon land can see that. So do what you want to make your guys look better but theyve already made themselves out to be asses especially PSUMike. So my little org in Sydney will keep plugging along and will not back down from PCEC, PSUMike or any member of Hells Balls for that matter. So all your bullying tactics and threats are gonna fall on deaf ears cause this is one little org that you wont push around.

Still, that's probably the worst matchup I've ever seen for an established titleholder.

Feel free to explain what I edited into my first post (- EDIT- After a quick browse of your up and coming org, I notice one (other) bit of funny matchmaking. The guy that Doeboy released for you to help out your own org you have convienently set up with whats that, one of your own fighters? http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=9571 vs http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=98943

A nice 90k Id difference, obvious loss for the latter fighter and nice record padding to boot.

This thread will have gone a long way to make you out like some kind of innocent org owner who has been on the end of a nasty HP member. But when we delve deeper we find a poorly run org, with an owner feeding his own fighters (something that is frowned upon) and giving some poor matches. My advice, avoid this org.)

Basically, if you stop typing now and never return to the forums I believe you will do yourself good. I own an org, I give fair fights as much as I can. I don't match my own fighters against themselves in my own org. And I don't sign top fighters and give them what is probably an easier fight than if they were in a QFC. I am not bullying you, just trying to point out some of the unique choices you have made in the match making department on an unrelated note of this topic.

p.s If I wanted to bully you, your head would be nestling in your mothers bosom right now, shedding tear after tear as you realise your life as you know it is over. [This is not a threat, pleas do not take it literally ;) ]

This thread is full of win.

Maybe you guys would have come off better if PSU Mike didn't go around threatening people like he is a big shot that can just crush other players for not bending to his will.

Sounds like the fighter's manager is at fault here.

This thread is full of win.

Maybe you guys would have come off better if PSU Mike didn't go around threatening people like he is a big shot that can just crush other players for not bending to his will.

Sounds like the fighter's manager is at fault here.

As I said my friend, Mike was just backing me, I made the initial threat, not Mike, I did it in an email. Not Mike's fault I got ill tempered. I apologized for my antics and yes, it is the fighters manager AND my own fault for not giving SEC the heads up.

Elmer was given that fight because no one else wanted to step up and I needed to have a fight filled. I even posted a thread asking for someone to fight him for a 1 fight deal. 1 guy did step up but he also had a fight scheduled on the 9th and I couldnt afford to wait and risk him being injured. I also dont like having my guys fight each other especially ones that far apart but again I needed to fill a spot so I did what I had to do. Im sure Im not the first or the last. Funny how you guys try to make me out to be a bad guy after everyone has finally saw your true colors. Also as far as bullying me and could put me back in my mothers bosom. Thats funny. I put my life on the line everyday I go to work. Last guy that thought he was man enough to test me wound up with a face full of pavement for his troubles. So i dont scare easily on this game and sure as hell dont scare easily in real life. Ps. this is not a threat nor am I trying to bully you or anyone in Hells Balls. Lmao

Elmer was given that fight because no one else wanted to step up and I needed to have a fight filled. I even posted a thread asking for someone to fight him for a 1 fight deal. 1 guy did step up but he also had a fight scheduled on the 9th and I couldnt afford to wait and risk him being injured. I also dont like having my guys fight each other especially ones that far apart but again I needed to fill a spot so I did what I had to do. Im sure Im not the first or the last. Funny how you guys try to make me out to be a bad guy after everyone has finally saw your true colors. Also as far as bullying me and could put me back in my mothers bosom. Thats funny. I put my life on the line everyday I go to work. Last guy that thought he was man enough to test me wound up with a face full of pavement for his troubles. So i dont scare easily on this game and sure as hell dont scare easily in real life. Ps. this is not a threat nor am I trying to bully you or anyone in Hells Balls. Lmao

Firstly, thanks for clearing up you are a hardman in real life. Moving on.

I wasn't trying to make you look like a bad guy. The subject of the thread has been debated, and you came out on top. I now evolved that debate when I saw some of the matches you made. I don't really think you can justify those, as having your top ranked guy fighting your lowest ranked guy (he might not be I didn't bother to look) is ridiculous and if you can't give him any form of competition then you shouldn't have signed him.

Also im sure chiba could have fought your guy - http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=97847 just a suggestion. Either way I think we'd all love to see Du Plessis fight Montgomery so when they both win their fixed fights lets see what happens.