Please explain how Im in the wrong

Let me get this straight, The original threat from DEC was to keep a Sydney fighter who they abandoned when they left Sydney, by having Petro, Rhon, and Louie do their dirty work by poaching the orgs fighters? Real classy guys, real classy.

Besides, the manager of the fighter in question should be fighting in a better org anyway and the top orgs will probably try to sign SEC's fighters because that's what competitive orgs do.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight, The original threat from DEC was to keep a Sydney fighter who they abandoned when they left Sydney, by having Petro, Rhon, and Louie do their dirty work by poaching the orgs fighters? Real classy guys, real classy.

Besides, the manager of the fighter in question should be fighting in a better org anyway and the top orgs will probably try to sign SEC's fighters because that's what competitive orgs do.

Ok you are jumping to conclusions here, so let me set it straight for you. NOWHERE in my emails did I EVER say what city, let alone what ORGS were my friends. THAT is an assumption that he made on his own. So leave Petro, Rhon and Louie out of this.

Secondly, We did not abandon Elmer when we moved to LA, in fact Elmer had a fight with us AFTER we moved. READ the entire thread BEFORE you go casting dispersions you nothing about. Elmer made us a promise and that is something WE have to straighten out.

Ok you are jumping to conclusions here, so let me set it straight for you. NOWHERE in my emails did I EVER say what city, let alone what ORGS were my friends. THAT is an assumption that he made on his own. So leave Petro, Rhon and Louie out of this.

Secondly, We did not abandon Elmer when we moved to LA, in fact Elmer had a fight with us AFTER we moved. READ the entire thread BEFORE you go casting dispersions you nothing about. Elmer made us a promise and that is something WE have to straighten out.

Your right, I shouldn't have assumed good guys like Rhon, Petro, and Louie would ever do anything like that since they are, well, good guys.

It really doesn't matter who was gonna poach SEC's guys for you. The fact remains that it's a douche move.

Your right, I shouldn't have assumed good guys like Rhon, Petro, and Louie would ever do anything like that since they are, well, good guys.

It really doesn't matter who was gonna poach SEC's guys for you. The fact remains that it's a douche move.

Once again you jump to conclusions and speak on things you know nothing about. It was something I said out of anger, I had no intentions of trying to get anyone to poach on SEC. Im sure a stand up guy like you has NEVER said anything in an argument that you didn't actually mean.

Like I said ask ANY of the managers I have dealt with, I am a good guy, believe what you want.

You want to know the true character of the guy playing victim here, check out two threads, "WOW...Really?" and "Robert Mitchell aka Dynasty"

Even ask Petro and Louie if I am a good guy and while you are at it, ask them what they think of Robert...

And I guess you missed the thread that pointed out Rhon's follies as well huh? Not surprised..

Wasn't it something about protecting his guys and his buddies guys? Was he trying to strong arm people into getting what he wants?

Look I have no beef with you. I already said what I did was not right and made amends for it. Either be a man like Dynasty was, accept it and move on or don't either way your opinion does not matter to me. Your attempt at humor or a dig at me was a fail. Tell you what, crack open another cold one, give it about 20 minutes then go attempt to make another 158 recovery supplement...

Tho a 158 Muscle Bulk mess up is not so bad in and of itself, could turn out to benefit you in the long run.

Look I have no beef with you. I already said what I did was not right and made amends for it. Either be a man like Dynasty was, accept it and move on or don't either way your opinion does not matter to me. Your attempt at humor or a dig at me was a fail. Tell you what, crack open another cold one, give it about 20 minutes then go attempt to make another 158 recovery supplement...

Tho a 158 Muscle Bulk mess up is not so bad in and of itself, could turn out to benefit you in the long run.

Yeah, I do need to crack another brewski. I just had White Gorilla threaten to strong arm me :rolling: so I find the tactic a little dirty. Sorry man, I'll try to mind my own damn business from now on.

BTW, that Muscle Bulk was a blessing in disguise as it's getting people to notice our store and it's out selling Hot Cakes. FUCKING HOT CAKES! 158 recovery is coming BTW. For reals this time!

Yeah, I do need to crack another brewski. I just had White Gorilla threaten to strong arm me :rolling: so I find the tactic a little dirty. Sorry man, I'll try to mind my own damn business from now on.

BTW, that Muscle Bulk was a blessing in disguise as it's getting people to notice our store and it's out selling Hot Cakes. FUCKING HOT CAKES! 158 recovery is coming BTW. For reals this time!

Nothing to be sorry for, its an open forum and as a result any and all opinions are welcome and encouraged. I am not happy with myself for what I said to Dynasty nor am I proud of it, cause I really am a nice guy, which is why I released his fighters upon request and having done such for him, I just asked and note ASKED for a little courtesy of the same gesture to me, however, he was in his right to say no.

Im highly amused by the way Brian is trying to justify his side of all this and throw as much mud on SEC as possible to try and make the fact that both himself and that gutless fuck PSU Mike were trying to bully there way into getting what they wanted , they figure if they come on here and spam their side of the story enough and throw enough dirt at SEC they can turn this one around as some kind of public relations victory , well fuck you.

Your out of line here and no amount of back peddling and twisting of facts is going to change that, no amount of pandering to your egos will rectify what you have done, and to try and justify it just shows the rest of us what a classless act you are. I sincerely hope that SEC has the conviction to nail you to the wall on this one and force you to strip that champion, its what you deserve to happen due to the way you have tried to impose your will in this situation.

Its the straight up audacity of you people that you think we should be happy to take dictation from you and we should bow down and be forever thankful the mighty Brian and PSU Mike has seen fit to shine a glimmer of light on our little city, and all orgs of smaller stature should pay homage to the greatness that is... Screw that, take your heads out of your own backsides for a second, i wouldn't do business with you people if you came here in person and bowed at my feet.

Your not good people and this thread has exposed you, and the more you back peddle and try to spin this the more anyone with any level of intelligence that isnt swayed by a personal prior relationship with you can see what outright scum you have been in this situation.

The knife you stuck in Sydney just lately makes me sick to my stomach when i listen to you on the radio talking about how you care about the city, what a joke. There's no wonder the fighters manager didnt want to help you tear the hart out of the city he's invested into.

Regardless of what SEC is or isnt doing with his own stable, you had no right to treat him like this and i bet this isnt the first or last time you have tried to pull this crap on a smaller group, you deserve everything thats coming to you.

You guys have done the impossible, you actually manage to make Joel and Shit Penn look like decent upstanding folk in comparison. Now you can go back to painting your fales persona's and pretending as hard as you can to be somehow the good guys in this situation. What a crock.

Im highly amused by the way Brian is trying to justify his side of all this and throw as much mud on SEC as possible to try and make the fact that both himself and that gutless fuck PSU Mike were trying to bully there way into getting what they wanted , they figure if they come on here and spam their side of the story enough and throw enough dirt at SEC they can turn this one around as some kind of public relations victory , well fuck you.

Your out of line here and no amount of back peddling and twisting of facts is going to change that, no amount of pandering to your egos will rectify what you have done, and to try and justify it just shows the rest of us what a classless act you are. I sincerely hope that SEC has the conviction to nail you to the wall on this one and force you to strip that champion, its what you deserve to happen due to the way you have tried to impose your will in this situation.

Its the straight up audacity of you people that you think we should be happy to take dictation from you and we should bow down and be forever thankful the mighty Brian and PSU Mike has seen fit to shine a glimmer of light on our little city, and all orgs of smaller stature should pay homage to the greatness that is... Screw that, take your heads out of your own backsides for a second, i wouldn't do business with you people if you came here in person and bowed at my feet.

Your not good people and this thread has exposed you, and the more you back peddle and try to spin this the more anyone with any level of intelligence that isnt swayed by a personal prior relationship with you can see what outright scum you have been in this situation.

The knife you stuck in Sydney just lately makes me sick to my stomach when i listen to you on the radio talking about how you care about the city, what a joke. There's no wonder the fighters manager didnt want to help you tear the hart out of the city he's invested into.

Regardless of what SEC is or isnt doing with his own stable, you had no right to treat him like this and i bet this isnt the first or last time you have tried to pull this crap on a smaller group, you deserve everything thats coming to you.

You guys have done the impossible, you actually manage to make Joel and Shit Penn look like decent upstanding folk in comparison. Now you can go back to painting your fales persona's and pretending as hard as you can to be somehow the good guys in this situation. What a crock.

I agree with above 100%, but if I'm following this right and DoeBoy=Brian, he has manned up, apologized, made sure he and only he took the lumps for what he did, and admitted his initial mistake, so big ups to him for that. That doesn't happen often enough on the internet, anywhere. I dunno how the guy did it, but out of the 3 groups (himself, SEC guy, most of the other posters in his alliance), he came out as the guy most likeable of the entire group, despite starting the powder keg.

I'm relatively new here and extremely unpowerful, but the way a lot of those alliance people reacted towards the SEC guy was pretty messed up, and IMO, much worse than the initial disagreement/attack. The whole bullying thing, and yes, thats exactly what it was, is pretty sad considering this is just a game.

Wow, I haven't heard this much fighting over 1 fighter. Shit. If Elmer's manager plays his cards right. He could get a FAT contract from either one. Hell even both if he's smart. Do a 1 or 2 fight deal per Org and go back and forth. He should take advantage of this.

well the op here is not in the wrong ---- to me the fighter manager and old org are at fault --- they should of gotten or brought someone in for him to fight instead of letting him go --- you would think after what riv pulled on role and PFL org owners would learn letting managers go but in NO WAY is the org that signed him at fault in any way

Twisting of the facts?? And you just have ALL the facts in line since you were a participating party in all this right? Go fuck yourself with yourself righteous indignation. I presented ALL the fact, something Dynasty failed to do. Furthermore, he ASSUMED who I was talking about and threw dirt on Orgs that had no dealings with this at all. I in no way backpedaled or "threw dirt" on SEC. I maned up and took responsibility for my actions, as I told groovemonkey, either accept it, or don't either way, I don't care what you think. The FACTS were laid out there, whether you choose to see them is entirely on you. And take our heads out of our own backsides?? If I am not mistaken, you are usually the one who people have to tell to shut up cause you go on shit rants just like the one above. You were not a participating party PERIOD. YOU have no clue as to what the FACTS are. Nice try to tho.

lol Easy killer, no such threats were made. We wish you the best of luck with your $20 hot cakes.