Delta Extreme Fighting---Official Smack talk Thread

Bobski Oslo (4-0)v Mick "the ferrit" Ferris (4-0) for the 205 lbs title.

Reporter: "So Mick, what are your thoughts on your upcoming title shot against Bobski Oslo?"

Ferris: "This is a great matchup for me, I believe I am the better fighter and will prove that on the night by taking that belt away from Oslo"

Reporter: "Wow you sound confident Mick but you have to remember this guy is undefeated at 4-0"

Ferris: "Look, he ain't no better than me I've got the same fight record. I just say lets get it on in the ring and we will soon see who's best. SOMEBODY'S 'O' MUST GO!"

• 2 weeks later...

Jonny Boy shared his views on his upcomming fight with Drunken Hare with a local reporter in London last night while they were drinking beer and harassing barmaids.

Jonny stated that he dosn't think Drunken Hare even deserves to be in the cage with him. But that he will fight whoever his manager puts in front of him. He was by no means taking the fight easy but he just couldn't see any way that the alcoholic bunny could possibly give him any problems.

"I'm gonna do what I do" Jonny said. "I'm gonna take him down and beat his ass. No colour of belt in the world is gonna help him" he continued.

"When he feels my power and my double-leg takedown slam knock the wind out of him, he'll probably fold like they all do."

So no respect shown by Jonny Boy... But I guess if your 18 and have a beard like his, you can afford not showing respect. Jonny Boy was seen walking home with the barmaids a couple of hours later. Probably for an extra set of cardio practice...

With a record of 5-0 Mick Ferris is the new Light Heavy Weight Champion.

At a post fight press interview Ferris was asked a few questions,

Reporter: 'So Mick, you were the underdog in this contest but came out a winner, talk us through what you did?

Ferris: 'Huh, underdog...I was always going to win that fight! I just hope Oslo has learnt a valuble lesson...to tap out! hahaha'

Reporter: 'You sounded confident going into the fight and obviously for good reason. Who will you be defending your title against first?'

Ferris: 'Well its still early days, theres only two people to date to hold the title, the only other to fight for it was Kurt Horner. Maybe he's the top contender now but thats all he is..fuck it I'll put it out there for anyone who wants a go.'

Reporter: 'Well you heard it here first, theres an open challenge to any LHW contenders who want a shot at the title'

When asked about his title defense against Diego Gelder DEF Middleweight Champion, Antonio "Assassino" Santiago, had this to say:

"First off before anything it must be pointed out that the champ is in the house so let's get that out of the way before we talk about Diego Gelder. Diego to analyze Assassino's feelings on you and this fight could be explained in a simple nursery rhyme and it goes like this: Mary had a little lamb..... Know what piss on Mary, piss on the lamb, and piss on you. Diego "Gold" Gelder you got stupid nickname to make you seem like your good but truth be told you are worthless, nothing compared to the champ. You biggest win is a decision win over that piece of trash Cornelius Crumpet. Nearly two months from now Assassino nearly put his boney ass in a coma when he chocked his ass into unconsciousness. But Diego don't worry about Crumpet, don't worry about Assassino, and don't worry about your worthless skills. Diego you have nothing to worry about because your match with the champ will be quick, it will be easy money, and it will slightly painless as Assassino takes your monkey ass down and taps you out. Diego come this Sunday Assassino will prove to you, the fans, this idiot holding the camera, and every single 185lb bag of monkey crap that they call challengers in DEF that Assassino is the best in the UK, he is the best middlweight in the world, and is absolutely the best damn Middleweight Champ there is, was, and will be."

The Champ is ready to go and Gelder better be ready.

Man.....We just need to see a champ defend the title...The fucking competition is fierce out there !!!!!!!!!!

Champ Mick -- Not sure if you saw Kurt Horner's fight tonight....That guy looks pissed off...Killer KO...probably not happy about losing that title fight.

Champ Antonio -- You may be the first, but that Diego is a bad motherfucker. I cannot wait to see that fight.

BB

While celebrating his win DEF Middleweight Champion Antonio "Assassino" Santiago was asked if he was at all worried after the first round.

"Hell no Assassino wasn't worried and show some respect when you talk to the champ. Diego listen here you piece of trash you gave every little thing your heart could give in that first round but guess what come that second the champ was still standing while your candy ass was sucking fumes. Diego it was impossible for you to beat Assassino for the simple fact you walked in a piece of trash and walked out the biggest piece of trash walking London and Assassino would much rather slap the taste out of your mouth than slap your hand. Diego, Assassino proved to you that he is the best in the UK, he is the best middleweight in the world, and without a shadow of a doubt he is the best damn Middleweight Champ there ever was. At the end of the day the Titanic is still rotting at the bottom of the sea, Romeo and Juliet dumb asses still died, Princess Diana's ass still went off the road, and the Champ Assassino still has the belt on his shoulder and that's it."

Man.....We just need to see a champ defend the title...The fucking competition is fierce out there !!!!!!!!!!

Champ Mick -- Not sure if you saw Kurt Horner's fight tonight....That guy looks pissed off...Killer KO...probably not happy about losing that title fight.

Champ Antonio -- You may be the first, but that Diego is a bad motherfucker. I cannot wait to see that fight.

BB

"I saw the fight from the front row, I must say I wasn't very impressed...I mean he hasn't been tested yet, the only guy to give him a test was the former champ Bobski Oslo and he failed that miserably. I've met Oslo in the cage aswell and we all know how that ended...don't we??! Anyway like I say Horner will find out what a real test is if he dares sign accept that fight offer and I'l go 6-0"

Nick Griffin would like to say,"The comeback begins at DEF 20, after that I claim my place at the top of the 205 pound weight class, Fuck You Ferris!"

Yoshi Suzuki is looking for a title shot after he just submitted the former champ Mick Dolan.

Please let me have a shot at that title belt!!

Yoshi -- Great Fight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will get the winner of Calvin and Pebble.

Yoshi Suzuki is looking for a title shot after he just submitted the former champ Mick Dolan.

Please let me have a shot at that title belt!!

Pebble would be happy to accept a fight with Yoshi. This will be his next fight once he is fully recovered from his injury

• 4 weeks later...
Nick Griffin would like to say,"The comeback begins at DEF 20, after that I claim my place at the top of the 205 pound weight class, Fuck You Ferris!"

Ferris "Ahahaha!"

"What a comeback that was...He has one fight then retires. Damn, has no one got any skills here??"

"The only guy i've found with any integrity is the guy who beat me for my title...Oh yeah thats right it's still mine, i'm just letting 'whats his name' borrow it for a little while"

"I'M COMING FOR MY TITLE...READY OR NOT!"

Ferris "Ahahaha!"

"What a comeback that was...He has one fight then retires. Damn, has no one got any skills here??"

"The only guy i've found with any integrity is the guy who beat me for my title...Oh yeah thats right it's still mine, i'm just letting 'whats his name' borrow it for a little while"

"I'M COMING FOR MY TITLE...READY OR NOT!"

Gotta love it....... Fucking Mick Ferris not giving one freaking inch .... Warrior !!!

All I got too say about Peter Kylstra vs Bobski "Bob-O" Oslo.

Is that Peter will get his fifth 1st round KO victory in a row.

Bobski no longer has the heart and will to go against peter.

the only thing thats going to save Bobski is a iron chin.

And if Aon Fillman can knock his ass out so can Peter

This will be the fight to end bobski's career

All I got too say about Peter Kylstra vs Bobski "Bob-O" Oslo.

Is that Peter will get his fifth 1st round KO victory in a row.

Bobski no longer has the heart and will to go against peter.

the only thing thats going to save Bobski is a iron chin.

And if Aon Fillman can knock his ass out so can Peter

This will be the fight to end bobski's career

If it is possible...this fight just got MORE interesting!